Why I Was Late for Work

Story Info
Short story: Nurse wife finishes nightshift & makes me late.
929 words
4.13
19.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Let me tell you why I was late for work.

My wife Kate is a nurse. After a night shift, she gets into bed just as I wake for work.

We're like ships that pass in the night, or early morning, anyway, you know what I mean.

On this particular occasion, as the first light of dawn broke above the streetlamps outside, Kate climbed into bed just as my alarm sounded. Placing a kiss on her tired cheek, I made to move downstairs when she wrapped her arms around my neck. Clearly she wanted to kiss more intimately, so our lips met.

Her lips were warm and her kiss firm, but affectionate.

She pulled me in tight. I guessed she'd had a rough night at the hospital as she needs some love after those shifts. So I gave her an extra few minutes of the attention she deserved and we continued kissing passionately.

I was still in only my boxer shorts, Kate pulled the covers off so she could hold me closer. In just a small pair of pyjama shorts, her full breasts were so tantalising there in the dark of the bedroom.

"I have to work babe," I whispered as she held me tightly.

Kate just kissed my lips and face as I remained in her bear-like squeeze. Then she ran her tongue and teeth across my ear and whispered softly, "Fuck me first."

Now I am a man of many talents. None of which include the ability to walk away from a horny woman that nibbles my ear.

With her hands inside my boxers gripping my ass tightly, the cloth that separated my manhood and her pussy felt so thin as to be almost non-existent. I could taste the desire in her kisses, hear it in her breaths and feel in the motion of her hips inviting my ever-hardening cock to play her game.

With daylight beginning to creep through gaps in the blinds, I knew it was time I should be leaving, but with Kate's arms around my neck and her legs clamped round my waist, I probably couldn't have moved even if I'd wanted to.

My wife rolled over on top of me, her lips not breaking contact with mine, until she began to kiss my neck and down my chest.

Pulling out my boner, she didn't delay in taking in in her mouth fully. My cock is a decent size, but her mouth devoured it fully, she was groaning and sighing all the while, as if satisfying a hunger, an aching need to suck me off.

She took me hard and deep in her mouth, with my bell-end touching tonsils as her long, thin fingers caressed my balls. I lay there thinking I should be clocking in right about now.

The first rays of sunshine shone in through the blinds like laser beams as her lips finally released my manhood.

She sat up and, with her pyjama shorts still on, she guided my cock through into her waiting, wet pussy.

There's something about a girl riding your cock with her shorts still on, it just seems dirtier, like you're snatching a moment with no time to spare.

In other words, it's hot!

Kate has fairly full breasts for her slender frame. As she sat up and took my whole cock easily, dots of laser daylight through the imperfect blinds highlighted them perfectly, scrolling over and around her large, dark red nipples like mini-searchlights. As she started to ride me, they jiggled up and down and she cupped them in her hands, caressing those nipples between her thumb and fingers for extra stimulation.

For a moment I watched in awe at the erotic sight of my wife riding me. Once she gets into that zone, there's no stopping her.

Throwing her head back in pleasure, she rode me hard, then thrust her face forward sharply to kiss my lips as if possessed by a demon.

She got up only to turn around and ride me reverse cowgirl. Taking off her shorts now I had a good view of Kate's cracking ass.

By this time I knew I should have been on the factory floor, but with Kate's pussy wrapped around the shaft of my cock, I wasn't about to go anywhere.

I pushed her forward and, without exiting the confines of her love tunnel, I got on my knees behind her. That ass was just too fine and I gave it a hard slap causing goosebumps all over her body, then another slap as I pulled her mousey blonde hair so her face was next to mine.

This pushed her over the edge and she let out a wailing orgasm.

Approaching the same stage myself, I fucked her hard from behind, kissing her face and neck.

I felt the point of no return approaching and I felt her squeezing my dick from within. This was the trigger and I let out a yell as I blew my full load inside her.

Spent, I lay on the bed for a few minutes. Kate kissed me and caressed me wanting more, but such is my commitment and dedication to my place of work, I had to leave.

Nurses have had a hard time of late, this was my way of giving something back.

"Well, Jenkins. That was a whole lot more detail than I was expecting."

"Sorry, Mr Keats, I just hoped you'd understand why I was late, a generous gent such as yourself would, I'm sure, would do the same."

"Okay Jenkins, get back to work."