All Comments on 'Why I Write Erotica'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
erosguy100erosguy100over 13 years ago
Love it

I love authors who share their erotic thoughts and how they are affected while writing erotic stories. I love knowing how much our excitment, excites the author..whether guy or girl. And finally,,,if knowing your story (s) results in a very satisfying masturbation session, I love you letting your readers know that it turns you on.

I read and look at pornography to get excited, get hot and masturbate; and I sincerely appreciate all material the authors provide.

So, thank you istanbulnoir for all the good times.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 14 years ago
Well Said

And I think it must please you and give you some sense of gratification to know that your writings certainly excite your readers and lend an increased enjoyment to their masturbation.

I think that is something for you to be proud of.

slave31slave31almost 14 years ago
Way to speak your mind man!

Hi! I write erotica for the exact same reasons! To keep myself excited and aroused. To get good sleep and have a healthy outlet for my dark desires (rather than wanking off). One mistake I used to make was writing with the laptop on my bed. THAT is super-wrong, must never do. Once you have an orgasm, it's like the writing flow just stops, much the way you've described.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
232 Followers
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...