Why? Pt. 04

Story Info
More masturbation adventures in the office.
1.4k words
4.54
8.2k
8

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers

I'd had a busy morning responding to emails; before I realized it, it was lunchtime. Feeling in need of a coffee, I visited the small canteen, meeting Fay there. While waiting for the coffee, I stretched to iron out the kinks from sitting for so long, arching my back and pushing my arms above my head. I noticed a young man from the department where I'd been assigned an office enjoying the show, paying particular attention to my cleavage.

Being me, I winked at Fay and said. 'I'll give him a treat', looked directly at him, popped a button on my blouse, then leaned forwards over the table, my loose neckline gaping, showing more than a hint of my black bra and the smooth flesh it contained.

He was visibly stunned, cup halfway to his mouth. I smiled sweetly, Fay laughed, and we picked up our coffees and made our way back to my office, as I'd requested Fay help me that afternoon, although not intending for us to work. I was feeling naughty, so knowing the guy would be back and forth past my office, I opened the blinds on the side window. It is a corner office. One window faced all the rows of desks in sales, while the other a corridor facing the water cooler and storage cupboards.

It had been chosen as one of the quieter spaces in a busy building for me to sift through anomalies in accounts, tedious work, and extended hours, hence my need for a bit of fun.

Biding my time, I waited until the canteen guy stopped on his travels for a cup of water, as I'd seen him do often.

Gesturing to Fay to stand just out of sight, I bent over my desk with my back to the window, giving him a great view of an inch or so of my thighs that would contrast nicely against my short, dark skirt. Glancing over my shoulder, I saw he was staring into my office. Smiling at Fay, I started swaying my hips as I reached right over the desk, causing my skirt to ride higher so that it flipped up over the bottom curve of my buttocks, showing my panties.

Again glancing back, I could see that I had his full attention. Feeling deliciously dirty, I beckoned Fay over, whispering. 'Want to have fun?'

Her smile told me everything, so I stood behind her, slowly pulled up her skirt, reached a hand between her legs, and touched a finger to the thin strip of material there. It was done quickly, giving him the briefest of looks before letting her skirt drop. I leaned back against the desk, legs parted slightly, and hitched my skirt to show a hint of panties.

Turning my head, I looked directly into Fay's eyes. I began to undo my blouse, revealing my lacy, front-clasping bra. Fay took the hint and started to copy me as I crooked a finger and gestured for the office guy to come to us. He hesitated, then walked towards my office door. I dropped the blinds again as he rounded the corner and entered the office.

Smiling, I gestured for him to lock the door. He did so with shaky, nervous fingers, then, at my invitation, walked over to face us. So far, neither of us had said a word to him. My first was, 'relax' as I took his hand and pressed it to the lacy bra. Leaning close, I could feel the heat coming off his body as I whispered in his ear. 'No talking, just let your hands explore us, as we ask, but we need to be quiet' and squeezed his hand over my breast, gesturing towards the office beyond the blinds. My nipples got hard as he squeezed my breast, softly at first, then a little firmer, almost roughly, as his excitement grew.

Licking his lips nervously, he used his other hand to massage Fay's breasts over her blouse, then, with my guidance, rubbed the inside of Fay's smooth thighs, encouraging his hand higher until our fingers tickled against her cotton-covered crotch.

Fay was breathing a little hard as we let his hands explore, enjoying the moment, his shallow, rapid breathing and amateur fumbling. I felt my pussy get wet as his confidence grew. His fingers strayed over my thigh to my panties, and a quick glance down revealed he was touching Fay the same way. As I opened my legs a little more to allow his fingers access, Fay did the same, both of us leaning back on the desk, just letting his hands wander.

I gently pushed him back and turned around, showing him my back as I let my blouse slowly slip from my shoulders. Fay copied me, hastily undoing her blouse. Unclasping my bra, I turned back towards him as I freed my breasts, Fay turning back in her bra. His eyes were wide, and his trousers had a prominent bulge.

Feeling the need for relief, I hooked my fingers in my panties and, in one swift movement, pulled them down, slowly unzipped my skirt and then sat back on the desk naked, legs crossed.

Fay hesitated momentarily, then unclipped her bra, exposing her perky breasts. With a smile at me, she removed her skirt, slowly peeled off her thong, her back to him, and then sat to my right. His mouth fell open as I moved my left leg out, exposing my pussy. Fay again copied by letting her right knee swing out. Encouraging him to step between us, I said. 'It's okay to touch if you want to.'

Fay gasped as his hands drifted involuntarily over our thighs to feel the wetness between our legs. Watching the nervous movement of his fingers stroking between our legs soon brought me extremely close. I could tell Fay was the same from the way she tilted her head back and let out a little sigh.

Reaching between her thighs, I added my own fingers to his inexperienced hand, moving them in circles around her clit, making Fay shudder, repeating the same guidance between my own legs. It was delicious controlling Fay and this guy.

Knowing I, and I suspected Fay would orgasm soon, I grabbed his hand and guided his finger inside her, using my own, essentially fucking her hard with them until he got the hint, encouraging him to do the same to me.

Suddenly my orgasm hit, and it was all I could do not to shout out. The image of someone bursting in to see a junior clerk furiously masturbating the woman hired to sort accounts and a colleague only excited me further. I reached down, pressing his hand hard, stilling it with his fingers buried deep. I arched my back and bit my lip as my thighs trembled, juices wetting them.

As my breath returned, I turned to the side, reached out and undid his trousers, fumbling a bit with the zip as Fay came close to her orgasm. I reached into extremely damp boxers, wondering if he'd already cum. He gasped as I worked my fingers over the shaft, and I knew he hadn't but wasn't that far off. Encouraging Fay to lay back over the desk, I pushed on her knee, opening her legs wide. I encouraged him to finger fuck her while using my fingers on her clit. At the same time, masturbating him with short hard strokes.

I felt him tense up, and from the way Fay was bucking her hips and squirming knew her orgasm was coming. I worked my fingers against her clit faster, watching the thrill ripple through Fay as her pussy and the finger between them became slick and glistening wet, his finger making little wet sounds.

Suddenly he jerked, stiffened and let out a stifled groan, his cum splashing on Fay's thighs and lower belly until I angled his cock right, covering her pussy.

It took a few moments for them to get their breath back. I passed wet wipes and tissues and watched as they mopped up, regretful there wouldn't be time to taste Fay.

When he had tucked himself away in damp boxers and zipped up, I thanked him and let him out of the office. Fay's eyes widened in disbelief as I briefly opened the door, just enough to let him out as we hadn't yet dressed.

When we had cleaned up and were once again clothed, Fay hugged me and said. 'Thank you for another wonderful experience.' It had been another exciting and daring afternoon in the office, and I knew there would be others. Fay was really getting into the whole exhibitionist thing, and I wondered how far she would go.

julesteve
julesteve
1,505 Followers