Why Uncle Stefan Mica, Why

Story Info
Mica explains what happened with Uncle Stefan.
2k words
4.21
4.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love to hear what you think of my writing, I love receiving your private messages. Please enjoy this short memory. Mica xx

Everyone in this story is over 19 years old when the events described occur.

"What happened with my brother Stefan?"

"It was a hot day mum."

"Well yes, I know that Mica, I know that only too well."

"I came home from work early and I saw you and dad."

"You saw us what Mica?"

"You had no clothes on mum, and neither did dad. Dad was laying naked on the bed, by the edge. You were also naked mum, and you were leaning over him, his cock in your mouth."

"Oh. You saw that?"

"Yes mum, your fanny was shiny and glistening, and I heard the slurps as you licked and sucked dad's cock."

"Okay, then what did you do, did you stay and watch?"

"Oh no mum, I prefer doing to watching, I decided to leave you to your fun. I remembered than Uncle Stefan had a hot tub and he had said that we could use it. I grabbed a swimsuit and his spare key from the kitchen, and caught the bus over there. You and dad seemed quite happily occupied."

"Well, from what you described, we were."

"What happened next mum, what happened after you blew dad?"

"Really Mica? You ask that?"

"Yes mum, what happened next?"

"Oh Mica. I could feel your dad was close and so I pulled back. I told him it was my turn now. I knew that if I let him finish, then he would not be quite as enthusiastic when it was my turn, so I kept him on the boil."

"Wise move mum."

"Quite, he bent over me and blew his hot breath along my fanny."

"Oh nice, I love it when he does that."

"Then he used his tongue, he ran it from my opening to my clitoris, oh that was such a hot sensation. Then he used his tongue to uncover my clitoris and then he sucked it into his mouth."

"Oh mum, I bet that was so hot."

"Yes, then he moved up and kissed me, my taste on his mouth, and as we kissed, he penetrated me, his hard cock sliding inside me."

"Nice, then what?"

"No, you know full well what happened next Mica, I want to hear about Stefan."

"Okay mum. I got to Uncle's house, unlocked, let myself in and then locked the front door again behind me. There was no one in."

"Well, no, probably not at that time."

"I took one of the hot tub towels and put it on the chair by the tub, I opened the lid and pressed the bubbles on, mum."

"Well, yes."

"I went back into the conservatory, and I took my clothes off. There was no one there, so I didn't need my swimsuit mum."

"No, I suppose not," mum answered.

"No, and Uncle Stefan is not overlooked in his garden. I walked out and climbed into the hot tub and lay there, the jets of bubbles tickling and the sun shining, it was glorious."

"I see. And then what?"

"I don't know how long I had been there, about half an hour I think, I know the bubbles had stopped, anyway, I was just lying in the warm water and I heard Uncle Stefan call my name."

"Well, that must have been a shock Mica."

"Not really mum, it was his house and his hot tub after all, more a surprise than a shock. Anyway, he said 'Mica, well I did not expect to find you in my hot tub today.' And I said that I was sorry, but he had said I could use it and I hoped he didn't mind."

"And then? The story does not end there."

"No, and he said he didn't mind at all, and that he was going to join me."

"You were naked still?"

"Yes mum. Uncle Stefan looked across at me as he took all of his clothes off, and I watched him undress and then he walked towards the tub mum."

"And Mica, and?"

"His cock wasn't really hard, and it sort of waved as he walked, his balls swinging beneath. When he climbed into the tub, I had a very closeup look at his cock, balls and bum, he basically climbed over me mum."

"Anything worthy of note Mica?"

"His balls mum, his balls were the biggest balls I have encountered, huge mum, huge."

"I bet they deliver a huge load then Mica."

"Well mum, I didn't know at that point, I just knew that they were huge. He sat next to me and turned and gave me a kiss on my lips, not passionate, just a kiss mum. He then said, 'and to what do I owe the pleasure of my favourite niece naked in my hot tub,' and I said, 'I didn't think you were in, I did bring a swim costume Uncle Stefan, but as I thought no one else was here, I decided no need in getting it wet.'"

"I suppose that was a fair enough explanation, Mica."

"He put his hand on my leg mum, high up, near my crotch, and he squeezed. And then he said, 'you are always welcome Mica, especially when you are so attired.' And I thought mum, that I was not attired in anything."

"Quite Mica, he thought he was being clever. And then what Mica?"

"I put my hand down, I had it sort of floating on the surface, before Uncle got in, and I put it back down, only Uncle Stefan was where my hand had been before, and when I put it down mum, his cock was there."

"I see, so you made the first contact."

"I suppose I did mum. As I put my hand on his cock my fingers just automatically curled, and I was holding it mum, and it was getting hard, very hard mum."

"A man's cock will do that when a woman, naked or not, takes hold of it Mica, I have told you that before."

"Yes, you have mum. So, I was holding his cock that was getting very hard and he turned to look at me and said, 'Well now Mica, what is that you have?' And I said, 'I think that is you Uncle,' and he said, 'my what Mica?' I said 'I have your penis uncle,'."

"Well indeed you did Mica, indeed you did. What happened next?"

Uncle Stefan moved his hand mum, up my leg and his fingers found their way into my valley. He slid them between my lips mum and he pressed my clitoris and I found my breath stopped, I may have gasped I think."

"Well, that would be usual Mica."

"His finger found my opening mum, and he pressed inside me, he was inside my body with his finger."

"And how did you react Mica?"

"I moved my hand mum; I moved my hand on his cock so his skin moved up and down. I was slow at first, but I got quicker and quicker, moving as fast as I could in the water."

"And what did Stefan do?"

"He used his other hand to stop me, pulled his finger out of my body, he turned mum, and he lifted me up and sat me on the edge of the hot tub. He knelt between my legs and he licked me mum, he licked my valley, his tongue in between my lips."

"I see Mica. He lifted you up so that he could go down."

"Yes mum, and it felt really good. His tongue pressed in between the folds of my sex, pressing my lips apart. I wondered if I tasted of me or the chlorine from the hot tub, but as he moved his tongue I knew that I would begin to taste more and more of me."

"And why was that Mica?"

"Because Uncle Stefan was arousing me mum, I was getting wet because of me. Uncle Stefan found my clitoris mum, and he teased it out of hiding and he sucked on it. Oh mum, that was wonderful, but then he slid two fingers inside me mum, and that was even better."

"Why was that better Mica?"

"Because, mum, because it reminded me that I was a woman and that I had the thing that all men crave, a vagina, and that Uncle Stefan would want to use it very soon."

"Exactly right Mica, and never forget that."

"Oh I won't mum, you have taught me very well. Uncle Stefan was moving his fingers in and out of me, and nibbling gently at my clitoris. It was good mum, but he is not as good as you."

"No Mica, he does not have a clitoris so does not know how to bring forth the most pleasure. Only a woman can do that."

"He was doing a good enough job mum. I could feel my vagina tighten around his fingers, I could feel the pulses as they headed from my crotch to my nipples and to my fingers, and I guessed Uncle Stefan could too."

"Why did you guess that Mica?"

"Because he stopped and his fingers pulled out, leaving me empty. He turned me around so that I was on my knees and he stood up behind me. He was on the bottom of the hot tub, I was kneeling on one of the seats mum, so our heights were just right, and then I wasn't empty anymore mum."

"No Mica? Why not?"

"His cock mum, he pressed behind me and it slid down my valley and into my opening and he kept pressing mum, and then I could feel his stomach pressing at my bottom, and his cock was all the way inside me mum, it reached to the very end of my vagina mum, my fanny was full, oh, so full."

"So you were full Mica, full of Uncle Stefan's meat, and then what Mica?"

"He spoke to me, telling me I was hot and that we should have fucked a long time ago. I don't like that word mum, I almost pushed him off me."

"Well Mica, some people use that word. I agree it is not nice, but it is not a good enough reason to push a man away that you have allowed to enter you."

"No mum, anyway, Uncle Stefan started to shag me, moving his hard cock inside me, pressing hard at my deepest inside and then back and almost leaving, almost out, but not quite. He started going faster and he was pushing my boobs against the edge of the hot tub, they hurt mum."

"A small discomfort Mica,"

"Yes mum, and then he started going really hard and the water was shooting around the hot tub in waves, it was splashing over the side mum. I could feel his cock as it moved inside me, his skin moving, I could feel as he pressed my deepest part open."

"Yes Mica, opening your womb to receive his seed."

"Yes mum, and that made me feel wonderful and the pulses started again, tickles going from my clitoris to my nipples, to my toes, to my ears and to my fingertips mum, I seemed to be alive all over. I knew I was close mum."

"Very close Mica?"

"Yes mum and I knew I could not control it, I knew it was going to happen mum, and it did. I know I screamed a noise, my vagina clamped hard on Uncle Stefan's cock, squeezing it, like I squeeze the toothpaste tube mum, wringing it like the dishcloth, my fingers felt like they would rip his hot tub apart, so tightly they squeezed it. Uncle Stefan cried out mum and then I felt him finish mum, I felt the spurts of his juice right deep inside me, pumping into my secret chamber mum."

"Just as was designed Mica, just as was designed."

"He stopped moving mum, and I squeezed my vagina tight and it pushed his cock out of me. I could feel the steamy air of the hot tub enter me, enter my gaping vagina where Uncle Stefan's cock had left me open. I turned around and slipped into the tub and sat, gathering my breath."

"It was a good one then Mica?"

"Yes mum, Uncle Stefan did good."