All Comments on 'Wicked and The Wolf'

by EnsignOrSutin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was really good. You should do more Doctor Who stories!

Can I make for a request? It's a story with Rose Tyler from Doctor Who. Rose is on her own on Pete's world doing her own adventures after losing the Doctor. She encounters a alien lifeform in a form of a small slime blob. Rose gets overconfident seeing the alien is just a harmless cute little slime blob and takes it home with her. The blob gets curious about Rose's body especially the two giant lumps on her chest. Rose notices this and makes jokes about prevert aliens and teases the blob with her boobs. The blob gets a little obesse with her boobs and Rose lets it play with them and the blob gets inside her bra cups then Rose makes a joke about the blob being breast implants. Rose gets a shock of her life when the blob goes inside her boobs through her nipples and grows her boobs. Rose tries to stop it but fails as the pleasure from her boobs is too much for her and her boobs grow up to E-cups. Rose thinks it's over and tries to get the blob out of her boobs before her family returns. The blob finds Rose's milky glans and merges with them and makes more of itself making Rose's boobs growing non stop. Rose wishes the doctor was here to help her. The end.

Please make this into a story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'd have rather had something about a fan shagging Sophie Aldred at a DW convention.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous