Wicked and Wild

Story Info
Husband discovers that his wife loves being a slut.
1.3k words
3.73
39.5k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started about three years ago, when I found out that Tara, my beautiful blonde wife, was having an affair with a former high school boyfriend. She'd been fucking him for a few months without my knowing it. During that time she'd been pretty wild with me too. I'd been complimenting her on how sexy and loving she was, not knowing the cause of her increased libido.

When I found some pictures someone had taken of Tara and her lover in action, I was so upset that I got into my car and drove around until dawn. I couldn't stop thinking about some other guy putting his cock into Tara's mouth and pussy, and unloading his come into her for three months behind my back. Then after a while I started thinking about how good Tara's been in bed since she started fucking that other guy. Pretty soon my whole perspective changed. I turned around and headed for home with my cock growing in my pants.

Tara was waiting up for me with kisses and coffee, when I got home at six in the morning. I kissed her right back and told her that I loved her, and that if she was that good in bed after taking just one lover, I'd be thrilled if she wanted to try a few more! All I wanted was for her to be happy and satisfied, and if she wanted to fool around with other men I didn't mind. I didn't care what she did, as long as it didn't interfere with our relationship. That's when she told me that the guy who took the pictures was a friend of her lover, and that he joined them regularly.

I'm happy to say that in the last three years Tara's turned herself into the horniest slut imaginable, without letting it get in the way of our marriage. At twenty four, she looks just fine, with her long hair perfectly framing her cute face. I love to watch her pouty red lips when she's sucking someone else's dick at parties. She's got a great figure, and when she puts her hair in a ponytail she can easily pass for a hot eighteen-year old. None of the teachers or students at the school she works at as an art teacher would ever believe that she loves nothing better than to fuck strangers, sometimes for money. Under her conservative clothes she hides her tattoos and piercings well. I went with her when she got her first tattoo, and the first ring in her labia. Since then she's added a few more rings and tattoos to her hot body, none of which actually show unless she's naked.

As I write this Tara is in the city, fulfilling several appointments that she made with men during the week. Each weekend she drives two hundred miles and stays at her love shack, an apartment that she's rented for two years now. Sometimes she has me go with her into the city, where I pimp her out. Once on a vacation in Miami, I sold my wife's services for a night to a whole group of horny men for three thousand dollars. And last summer we went to Nevada, where Tara got a job working at a brothel. When she wasn't stuck in the compound, fucking strangers, I made tapes of her fooling around with a few executive types she picked up in Reno.

Last year Tara started taking night classes at the state university. There she got hit on a lot by fellow students and even by her professors. Many of them succeed in getting into her pants, to their delight and hers, not to mention mine.

A few months ago I had to go out of town on business for a long weekend. As I was leaving, Tara asked me if I would mind if she went to a party at a fraternity house that night with her exotic dancer friend Tracy. She said the party would probably last the whole weekend. There would be several live bands, and hundreds of horny college guys looking for a good time.

I gave her a big kiss, and then asked her to give me her wedding and engagement rings. I said that I wanted her to consider herself a hot single slut for the weekend. I told her that I'd give her the rings back when I returned, but that for this weekend, she wasn't married. Tara thanked me, kissing me good bye until my cock got rock hard. The last thing I said to her was that I didn't care what she did as long as she had fun doing it.

When I got back on Monday I found the house dark and empty. I started to get nervous, until a big pickup truck pulled into our driveway around six o'clock. Out stepped my wife. She looked hot and lusty, dressed in just a big baggy T shirt and high heeled red boots. She was obviously braless her big boobs bounced and swayed freely as she walked up the steps to the front door. I was so excited that my cock almost exploded right then.

I opened the door for her as she was digging for her keys, surprising her. But she threw her arms around me and proceeded to drag me to our bedroom, kissing me as we went. Damn, she was hotter and hornier than I had ever seen her! She reeked of sex, and she kept telling me that I was about to get the fucking of my life. I couldn't help it— I was so excited that I came in my pants even before I could get them off.

But It didn't matter. Tara eagerly helped me out of my clothes as I pulled off the large men's T shirt, which was the only thing she was wearing other than her boots. That's when I discovered that sometime over that long weekend she had pierced her big red nipples, and they were now adorned with two large safety pins. She looked so hot standing in my arms, covered in dried come, hickeys all over her neck and breasts, and her nipples pierced!

She pulled me down on the bed on top of her and told me how much fun she'd had being a horny slut at the party, fucking anyone and anything for three days and nights. She asked me if I liked her pierced nipples and I said yes, then sucked them into my mouth one after the other, flicking the safety pins around with my tongue. She played with my hair and purred wantonly as I kissed my way down her sticky body to her deliciously creamy crotch. I kissed her stiff clit, as she eagerly spread her legs wide, the remnants of her many lovers' come still oozing from her gaping vagina. Tara squeezed her own big breasts and licked her hard pierced nipples as I stuck my tongue deep into her well used love hole and licked out her come filled pussy until my cock was hard and throbbing once more. Then I crawled on top of her, easily slipping my stiff eight inches into her sex stretched honey hole, and we fucked like crazy.

Later Tara told me that between them she and Tracy must have fucked over three hundred men during that weekend. From Friday night till after dawn on Saturday, they were the life of the party, taking on every man who wanted them, which meant almost everybody. Then on Saturday and Sunday the two of them went from room to room in the frat house, offering themselves to anybody they found, and doing anything the guys wanted. That was when Tara had gotten her nipples pierced. On Sunday night Tracy had gone home, but Tara had stayed on through Monday afternoon, now having a whole frat house full of horny young guys all to herself. She said it had been the best time of her life.

When she finished telling me all this we were both hot again, and we went back to bed and fucked for the rest of the night. I feel extremely blessed to be married to a wonderful woman who can be a loving wife, a well liked schoolteacher and a hot, wanton slut all at once!