All Comments on 'Wicked Angel: Keri Ch. 01'

by Bad Dad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Your kidding, right?

Dad has a 19 inch dick and daughter has 46E breasts???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Comic Section...

Too bad that there is not a comic section because this is where it belongs. First, an 18 year old that has a rack of 46E. Way disporpoined. Next a man with a 19 inch cock. WOW, this puts John Holms to shame. Finally, a father that wants to be dominated by his 18 year old daughter, give us a break. This one is just too funny to believe. If there is another chapter, either the mother wants to be dominated by her daughter or she put her daughter up to it. Any father, including this man, has the right to say NO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Erotic, but a little fantastic

Nicely done story, quite erotic, but some details stretch my imagination . . .

46(E) breasts on an 18-year old lass ... the New Wonder Woman?

"I had never been totally inside a woman until tonight." So his daughter was conceived magically?

"nineteen inch cock" ... horse fantasy?

Let's concede daughter's domination as an interesting fantasy and the central theme of your story. Spelling, grammar, syntax and plot development are all quite commendable, but the few off-world details distract the reader.

Keep writing, Angel!

woodrowsmithwoodrowsmithabout 18 years ago
was very good but.

I was really starting to like this story. Even with the BS about being six ft ten etc.. But.. then you had your 18 yr old daughter with a thin waist and 46EE. I said to myself, ok, not believable but I will give this more time. I kept on reading as the writing was quite good. Then I came to the 19 inch cock. That was it, I just stopped reading. Even though erotica is 95% fantasy, it has to be believable or it just dies. You didnt need the daughter to have balloon tits or you to be shaq with a horse cock. As a matter of fact, if daughter was small, with 34b tits and rock hard nipples and you were an average man with an average cock, anywhere from five to eight inches, the story would rock.

Good luck, you have the tools to do very well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Are you sure this isn't Humor/Satire?

ROFLMAO...19 inch cock. Hmmmmm...ok, if you were Secretariat in the breeding shed! I couldn't even read past that description. I know this is fiction, however, it could be just wee bit more believable.

Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

flgndrhollanderflgndrhollanderalmost 17 years ago
Good story, Too Big Anatomy

It's a good story. Don't blow it with physical impossibilities. The human average is about 5.6". The outer limit is about 10". After that, it is fantasy. Likewise breast size. Dolly is too big. With a lot of structural support she looks good. Anything bigger is just gross.

flgndrhollanderflgndrhollanderalmost 17 years ago
Good story, Too Big Anatomy

It's a good story. Don't blow it with physical impossibilities. The human average is about 5.6". The outer limit is about 10". After that, it is fantasy. Likewise breast size. Dolly is too big. With a lot of structural support she looks good. Anything bigger is just gross.

easygoinguyeasygoinguyabout 16 years ago
Nice story...little out there at times

Great story with a couple exceptions...ninteen inch cock?? Little overboard there...and that she had 46 inch tities?? what cup size..by 46 inch that is a pretty long way around...meaning big girl?? Those are my only problems with an otherwise wonderful story....definately wanting to read more chapters once i recover from this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Rings true to me

What's so unbelievable about a 19 inch cock? It was just like real life at home to me, except that if my daughter only had 46E breasts I would buy her some implants so she didn't feel inadequate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

this sounds like a 14 year olds fantasy 19 inches lul and 46 E with a small waist not gonna happen this is the first story here i have commented on and i felt i had to because it was that bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
19 inch cock...?

ok, send me some of that ganja you been smoking...LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
19 inch cock?!

OK wow I don't even think that's possible and even if it was eww gross!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This story sucks....

even for a fantasy. Any man would have thrown his daughter out of the room before this got started. And he certainly had the size to do it. We're supposed to believe he's going to risk his marriage and ruin his relationship with his daughter for a fantasy? Stories can be out there, but they have to have some chance of being believable to be readable. This story didn't make it on any level. Ugh!

HornyViginAngelHornyViginAngelover 10 years ago
Not very believable.

I agree with anonymous on this one. For various reasons. I will not name them. Although it was well written. For me it left more to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Why do all of you that write the stories have to have all the women have huge titties? Not all men like huge titties. As for me, I think they are very ugly. If you can't get it all in your mouth, it's wasted!E

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I love the story. It would be dream control if I had control over a man. But most time mean love women with big breast.

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
Fantasy but get real

Written 12 years ago and nothing since. Bio modified 2014. Are you still looking at this site?

All stories on here are fantasy but you’ve spoilt the story with the needless exagerrations as mentioned by so many others. Take them out and it’s an enjoyable read. But assuming the series continues with the same exaggerations it’s put me off reading any more.

If it was me I’d rectify the stupid stuff by way of edit and put an explanation in the comments. Without the exaggerations I think the story would have a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
For my Teacher

Mr. B this is the story I wanted you to read. Does it remind you of me and you? I couldn't help but think of you when I read it. Remembering how you were always in control of your classes before this virus stuff. No one dared challenge you, except ME of course, the sexy, dominant little schoolgirl sitting in the back of your classroom. I miss those days. Let me know what you think. Bye babe.

M Heather

AgielAgielabout 2 years ago

An excellent example of how a good story can be ruined and become farcical. 6’10”” and 295 lbs? She flipped him onto his stomach? Who is she? Wonder Woman with super strength? With his size he’d have had to lift her off the floor about a two feet to get inside her. A 19” cock just about sums it up. This story shouldn’t be in incest/taboo. It’s a Futa and he’s the wrong sex. If you can put all those crap pieces to one side it is quite an interesting and erotic story but I’m not surprised its score is so low. In fact, I’m surprised it isn’t lower.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous