Wicked Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pick up the crop and come back to my human fucktoy. The table has this convenient pullout step over by the side his head is on, that allows me to step up and easily straddle his face. I take off my heels, pants and underwear. I put my heels back on and stand on the step. I position myself over his face and grind my pussy against his lips. He groans and I watch his cock eagerly throb as it rests on his stomach.

I imagine riding his cock as I ride his face. I use my crop to stroke his cock and deliver little stinging slaps just above and to the sides of his cock. I'm close to cumming but I worry about my ability to stay in control if I do. I shift forward slightly and force him to eat my ass. "Eat my ass well enough and I just might play with yours." I lay the crop down across his chest and reach back to spread my ass. I'm not shy about sitting my ass on that eager mouth. "Do you like eating my ass fucktoy?"

I stand up so he can answer "Yes Mistress. More please Mistress."

"I'm done with your mouth. I want to play with another hole now." I step down and walk back to replace the crop and come back with an anal plug and lube instead. I pour lube on his hard cock, and he inhales sharply again. I start stroking his cock very slowly with my right... Remembering the lessons on orgasm denial. His cock looks incredible as hard as he is and with the oil coating it.

I look at his face and see he's biting his lip. I'm damn glad he still has that blindfold on. I back off of stroking him and squirt some lube on my left index and middle finger. I pull on his balls with my right hand as I slowly push my fingers into his ass. His body shudders and I stop pushing. "Don't tell me this feels too good. Don't you dare fucking cum."

"Please Mistress. Please keep going I won't cum."

I push my fingers the rest of the way in and wrap my right hand around his cock again. Find a good rhythm between the two but stop again when it's clear he's close again to cumming. I glance at the clock. Good I have less than 15 minutes left on my final. I pull my left hand out of his ass and prepare the medium sized plug. I very slowly play with the plug pushing it in and stroking until I meet resistance. "Tsk tsk James, every time your ass resists the plug, I'll stop stroking you."

He groans. "Please don't stop Mistress. Push harder please Mistress."

I continue to fuck his ass with the plug and slowly stroke him. His ass finally swallows the plug and I give the end of the plug a little wiggle. He moans and his cock throbs. "I should stop just like this and make you listen to me cum. Maybe squirt on your face and leave you here. Tied up and soaked in your Mistress's juices."

I start stroking him again and his cock is so full. He's begging me. "Please Mistress. Fuck, please let me cum. I'll do whatever you want if you give me permission to cum." He sounds so desperate as he strains against his restraints. "Please... I won't tell if you let me cum. It will be our little secret. Please Mistress."

His body is straining and I'm watching his cock on the edge of cumming. He looks so swollen and heavy. I want him to cum. I want to see his cum come shooting out and his cock covered in it while I keep stroking. I never give him verbal permission, but I didn't stop when I knew I should've. James lets out a cry and his whole body goes rigid as his cock spurts a heavy load primarily on his stomach. I resist the urge to play with it, but I don't resist licking it off my fingers. James is still twitching from his orgasm and reality is setting in...

Shit... I think I just failed a final test for the first time. "Didn't I tell you not to cum James?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry Mistress."

I'm pulling my clothes back on and trying to figure out what to tell Rachel and Casey. "You should be. As punishment I'm going to leave you like this and send housekeeping to help untie you when I feel like it's been long enough for you to learn a lesson." I lean close to his ear again. "Goodbye James."

I walk out the door and back to the elevator. I see a few other women also moving back to the classroom. Ugh, I can't believe I blew it. I think he came with less than 5 minutes left. As we turn in our room keys the two instructors ask if we were successful in denying our submissive partners of their orgasm. Out of the class, just myself and one other woman confess that we were unsuccessful in our final.

Rachel nods but doesn't seem upset. "Since neither of you followed the mandates of this particular class, the consequence is being admitted to the auction ball. Each of you will be awarded to the highest bidder for that evening. Proceeds will go to benefit well regarded charities." Casey motions us back to our seats and addresses the class. "I hope today was an informative and enjoyable exploration into becoming a female Dom. You all did wonderful, and I hope to see you putting the skills into practice during some of the public demonstration opportunities. Class is dismissed."

I exit the class and head back to our room wondering just how to tell Derek. Other guests will have the opportunity to purchase me for the evening. He must still be out with the other predators for the Hunt activity. I grab a guidebook and start researching my predicament. I breathe a sigh of relief when I reread some of the rules. Thank goodness for Rule #5. Surely, Derek wouldn't agree to anything too terrible with whoever purchases me...


12