Wicked Games Pt. 02

Story Info
Rose maneuvers Valerie and Nicholas where she wants them.
12.5k words
4.69
12.2k
25

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ErinMaura
ErinMaura
501 Followers

This story contains scenes of nonconsensual, rough, painful sex. Proceed with caution.

As Nicholas was walking back to Waylon from class, he heard a familiar voice say, "Heyyy killer."

He whipped his head around. There was Rose Nail again, looking even more stunning than before, toting two brown paper bags in her arms.

"Hi Rose!" Nicholas said brightly, "whatcha got there? Stuff for the party?"

"Yeah, sort of," Rose said, "It's more like stuff for pregaming."

Nicholas blinked uncomprehendingly at this.

"Like getting a little drunk together, before we head out," Rose said.

"Oh. Won't there be drinks at the party?"

Rose gave him a withering look. "You really don't do this a lot, huh?"

"Not really."

"Well, A," she said, "it's entirely possible there will be no drinks except, like, the shittiest beer you've ever had. And B, you know, it can be fun to get a little drunk with your actual friends first in a more... intimate setting. Get all socially lubricated and shit, you know?" Nicholas nodded vaguely.

He stood transfixed by her for a second, drinking in all the elements of her appearance. Deep red lipstick again, this one glossy, but this time she also had mascara, eyeliner, dark purple eyeshadow that made her green eyes pop. In each of her earlobes was a little metallic rose shaped earring, and going through two piercings in the cartilage of her upper ear was what appeared to be an actual nail. Her top was a skimpy light purple number, sleeveless, and showing off a nice amount of cleavage and midriff. Paired with tiny black short shorts, very little of her skin wasn't showing. In her sleeveless top, Nicholas could now see the tattoo on her upper arm, an image of a blond boy being crushed to death by a gigantic python. Well, maybe being crushed to death. The boy's expression was suspiciously... orgasmic. On the front of the shirt, in white block letters, all caps, it said "EVERYBODY KNOWS I'M A MOTHERFUCKIN' MONSTER".

"Hey!" said Rose, "You gonna let me into your building?"

"Oh! Yeah, sure!"

As they walked through the hall, Nicholas tried desperately to think of things to talk about.

"I like your shirt!" he settled on.

"Yeah, cause it's slutty, right?" she said with a grin.

"I mean, it shows you off nicely."

Rose snorted, "You're such a gentleman."

"But I also like that song," Nicholas continued.

"Oh shit, that's from a song? I just picked it out cause, you know, might meet some cute guys at the party," Rose paused to glance over and savor the disappointed look on his face at that, "and so I figured it'd be good to practice a little... truth in advertising." For emphasis on the words "truth in advertising", she turned toward Nicholas to shake her tits back and forth a few times, pointing at the text on her shirt.

Nicholas blushed and looked away. "Oh, I don't think you're a monster."

"Thanks!" she said. "You don't know me that well yet though."

"Well, maybe someday you can show me your monster side," Nicholas said, hopefully.

"Oh I intend to," Rose shot back, in a low voice that made Nicholas' heart flutter.

"Uhh," he wanted desperately to keep talking, "I like your earrings too! They're, like, your name!"

"They are like my name, yes," she said, smirking slightly. "You, what, is that the same shirt you were wearing last time I saw you?"

"That one was black, this one is navy blue," Nicholas said, a little defensively.

"Huh. Well now I feel stupid."

"I mean it's a very dark navy blue, they look very similar."

"Yeah, thanks, Nicky, I didn't actually feel stupid."

They were at Valerie's door now. Rose knocked on it.

When Valerie opened the door, she died a little to see Rose and Nicholas together.

"Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieee Val!" Rose said brightly, "Look who I found again," and she shoved Nicholas into Valerie.

They stood pressed against each other for a second, Valerie breathing heavily. This was the most they'd ever touched each other. It was making her all tingly.

"Uh, yeah, hi Valerie!" Nicholas said eventually, peeling himself off of her.

"Hi!" Valerie finally managed. She scratched the back of her head, searching for something more to say. "Good to see you!" she landed on.

He shot her a closed-mouth smile and broke eye contact to stare at nothing. Sigh.

Rose had worked her way into the dorm room, and was unpacking the bottles from her bags. She noticed Laina, sitting on her bed, looking at her.

"Hi, I'm Rose," she said.

Laina gasped, "So you're Rose! I've heard a lot about you," she said in an admiring tone.

Rose leaned in conspiratorially. "Lies and slander, every word," she said, with a wink. She spun around and said, "So, obviously Val here has some getting herself together to do before we head out."

"I do?" Valerie asked blankly.

"C'mon, you're not going to a frat party with no makeup and your hair like that," Rose said.

Valerie blinked. "Why not?"

"Ugh, you're supposed to make yourself look nice for events like this. I mean, Nicholas obviously isn't going out dressed like that either, right?"

"Oh," Nicholas said, "I was just sort of going to go like this, yeah."

"You guys are killing me. Alright, Nicky, do you, like, own a shirt with a collar on it?"

"Y-yeah."

"Go up and put it on. Brush your hair while you're at it. I'll stay here and try to make Valerie look pretty." Nicholas nodded, and scurried out of the room.

After he had left, Rose said, "Yeah I know, he's a snack in the t-shirts, that's not the point. We're going to be seen, we try harder. It's the principle of the thing." She studied Valerie's face. "I'm thinking... grey eye shadow."

Valerie groaned, "I hate wearing makeup."

"Yeah, well, you're gonna do it, and I'm gonna do it to you," she said, producing a makeup bag, "C'mon, I'll make it good for you."

"Heh," said Laina, "sounds like you could be talking about something else."

Not looking at her, Rose said, "Your roommate has a perverted mind, Veeb, it's making me uncomfortable. Now," she said, holding up a lipstick, "assume the position."

Valerie sighed, leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this. A frat party is not my kind of setting."

"Stop moving your mouth," Rose said, and she started applying the lipstick to Valerie. "Well look, it's not Nicholas' scene either. And that's the point. We all get drunk, we go to the party, you two are the only people there you know, you hang out next to each other judging everyone else, and hey, you get a little closer to each other. Maybe you skip out early together, lick each others' buttholes or something. And I find some handsome lunk at the frat house, make him think he's going to get to fuck me, and then, you know," she grinned, "the opposite thing happens. Everybody wins."

"Wow", Laina gasped, big smile on her face.

Rose narrowed her eyes at Laina, studying her. "I'm watching you, mister," she said eventually.

By the time Nicholas returned, wearing a white dress shirt that was a little too large on him. Rose was finished with Valerie's face, had gotten her into the one pretty floral dress she owned, and was presently brushing her hair.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, "You look really pretty Valerie."

Valerie sat there gleaming for a while. Rose waved a hand in front of her face, "Hey, Val, the gentleman just paid you a compliment, what do we say?"

"Thanks!" she blurted out. "I like you in that shirt!"

"Oh, thanks," he said, blushing a little. "Do you prefer Val then?"

"It doesn't matter-"

"She's desperately offended that you keep calling her Valerie," Rose said, shaking her head. "Now, let's all get drunk."

The afternoon wound on into evening and everyone got considerably drunker. Rose had brought a big bottle of rum and a 2 liter of cola, though she herself was sipping straight from a small bottle of jalapeno flavored whiskey that no one else was bold enough to try. Rose dominated the conversation, standing in the middle of the room, telling wild stories, most of which Valerie knew were made up. Nicholas had sat down on her bed (on her bed!) and she'd eventually moved from her chair over to sit beside him, her arm pressed against his. She wanted so badly to put an arm around him, but couldn't work up the nerve to do it. Still, the closeness was nice. The whole vibe of the day was really quite nice, very comfortable. It had been a while since she'd felt comfortable in a group of people hanging out.

Around eight, Nicholas said, "Oh, we should be heading out soon."

Rose snorted at that. "It's no good getting there right when it starts, you wanna wait til the party really gets going."

"Okay," Nicholas nodded, then said, "hey guys, girls I mean," he wobbled drunkenly, "it's gonna be dark when we head out, so we should all stick close together. You know, you always hear about how dangerous it can be for girls to be out alone after dark on campus."

Rose snorted at that too. "Val and me will be fine."

"It's sweet of you to be concerned though," Valerie said, and she put a hand on his shoulder. (Yes! She'd done it!)

"Of course," Rose went on, "it's not like boys are safe either. Have you heard anything about what's been happening to boys here lately?"

"I, no?"

"So you haven't heard," Rose said, gravely, "about the futanari rape gang?"

"The futanari rape gang?"

"Oh, Nicholas doesn't need to hear about that," Valerie said quickly, though she was drowned out by Laina drunkenly squealing, "Eee! I have! I've heard about them!"

Rose shook her head, "Dozens of boys now, over the past couple years, say they've been suckered in by a group of girls, fucked relentlessly, left in a bush or a dumpster somewhere, pants stolen, cum leaking out of their abused anuses. A few boys even said they were taken back to a house right here in town and kept tied up in the basement for weeks, forced to fulfill all their captors' depraved desires."

Nicholas sat there wide eyed. Laina also sat there, differently wide eyed. Valerie twisted at a strand of her hair, anxiously.

"No, I hadn't heard anything about that," Nicholas said, a distant look in his eye.

Rose nodded. "The school's been trying to keep it under wraps I think, don't want to get a reputation for having a futa rape gang. And who can blame 'em?" She took a sip of her whiskey. "What do you think about futanari, Nicholas? A bunch of depraved horny freaks?"

Valerie's heart was beating out of her chest.

"Well, I've never met one," Nicholas started.

"As far as you know," Rose cut him off.

He nodded, "Well, yeah, as far as I know," and then he paused, seeming thoughtful. "Rose," he said in a cautious voice, "are you a futanari?"

"Hah!" she exclaimed more than really laughed, "Do you ask all the tall girls if they have a dick?"

Nicholas blushed, and looked at the ground, "No, I just-"

"Damn, you're real smooth, dude. Do you also ask fat girls if they're pregnant?"

Nicholas' face was bright red now. "I didn't even know being tall was a stereotype about futas."

"Well it is," Rose said, before Laina cut her off:

"Cause they used to be men, right?"

Rose's lip curled with displeasure at that. Nicholas cut in, "I think that's more like, you know, the transgender thing. I think the thing with futas was that they were, like, born naturally hermaphroditic, kind of."

Rose nodded vigorously, "Sounds right, sounds right. But yeah, they tend to be taller than other girls, and so tall girls sometimes get, you know, that comment. Isn't that right, Valerie?"

Valerie didn't respond for a second. It was a curious feeling, to be petrified with anxiety while her head felt heavy and fuzzy from alcohol. After a moment she managed, "No comment."

"But yeah, I don't know," Nicholas said, "never met one, as far as I know, but like you hear things and, I don't wanna believe they're bad as all that. I mean everyone's depraved horny freaks sometimes."

"Oh are they?" Rose took another sip of her whiskey. "So what then, should we just let the futa rape gang keep doing their thing?"

"Oh, no, of course not!" Nicholas squeaked.

Rose performatively shook her head, "Of course not."

"Like you know, anyone should be allowed to exist if they aren't hurting anyone, but also you can't let anyone do stuff like that."

"Nope, nope," Rose said, "Gotta lock 'em up and throw away the key."

"Something," said Nicholas. "Yeah, I don't think you can normally reform people like that."

"Naw, you can't," said Rose, and Nicholas didn't notice but at this point she flashed a cruel, mocking smile at Valerie.

He did notice, however, that Valerie was breathing heavily, even for her. "Hey" he asked, "are you okay?"

Valerie took a long, deliberate breath in and then let it out. She patted Nicholas' shoulder. "Hey, you don't have anything to worry about while I'm around. I'll protect you."

"Now that is true," Rose said, nodding vigorously. "Don't let the quiet nice girl thing fool you, this is a girl you want on your side in a fight. She can take a punch."

"Mhmm," Laina nodded.

"Real good at holding a man down so he can't get up," Rose went on, and her eyes flashed wickedly at Valerie.

"Thanks," Valerie said, miserably.

Rose looked at her phone. "Mmm, we probably want to get going soonish, huh. One more drink before we go?"

Valerie shook her head, but Nicholas nodded, "Yeah I could go for one more!"

"Wonderful!" She took his red cup and poured more of the rum and coke into it, and handed it back to him. He noticed her watching intently as he took a sip.

He nodded at her, saying, "Yeah, it's good, like a good proportion I guess, I don't know."

Rose shot him a double thumbs up and turned to Laina. "So," she said, "you're not coming with us I guess?"

"Nah," Laina said, laying on the bed, looking sleepy. "I was just hanging out for the drinks, and, you know," she drunkenly ran a finger along Rose's leg, "the company."

"Mmm."

"You wanna give me your number?"

Rose shook her head, "You're not my type mister."

A few minutes later the three were walking out. As they descended the stairs, Nicholas was thinking about the conversation earlier. He hadn't really thought too much about futanari before now. And he was, and always had been, entirely attracted to girls mostly. Like definitely completely straight, almost entirely.

But he did have recurring fantasies about being fucked by big hard dicks.

And since he'd met Rose a few days ago, those fantasies had involved him wearing fishnets.

The weird thing was, he thought about being fucked by dicks a lot, but he wouldn't really say he fantasized about men as such. Usually it was more like, powerful faceless brutes doing the fucking. They could just as well be futas, he supposed.

Gosh, that image of "cum leaking out of abused anuses" was going to be embedded in his fantasy world now, just like Rose's comment about him in fishnets. The idea of the futa rape gang getting him was about equally scary and intriguing now, something he knew was going to become an obsession.

Well, he tried to tell himself, it's like the serial killers you see around every corner, even if they're out there the odds of them getting you are extremely low.

Unless they weren't, of course. Unless he was already being targeted.

It hadn't escaped his notice that Rose had never actually denied being a futanari.

Walking out in the evening, he probed Rose for more information about herself. "So," he said, "I thought you said you were here visiting Valerie. How long are you going to be in the area?"

"Oh, I live in town," she said, "I just hadn't seen Valerie in a while, for some reason."

"And, what, are you a student here?"

"I used to be. Started last year with Valerie, flunked out of all my classes. Never told my parents, they think I'm still going to school here." She grinned wickedly. "They're still sending me tuition money."

"Wow," said Nicholas, trying not to sound judgmental. "So, what are you doing now?"

"Whatever I feel like!" Rose said brightly. "I don't know, my parents are loaded, there's no real need for me to ever do anything. So I just hang out here. A college town is a pretty cool place to be when you have no responsibilities. Good place to, you know, meet people," and she looked meaningfully at Nicholas. "Like-minded people."

"And what people do you consider like-minded?"

She grinned at him. "You tell me."

Nicholas thought for a moment. "Motherfucking monsters?"

Rose actually laughed a little at that. "Pretty much. Motherfucking monsters and," here she hooked an arm around Nicholas' shoulder, "those who love them."

Valerie had been walking behind them, looking sour, and when Rose did that she grumbled audibly. Rose looked back, "Hey, Nicky, my dear friend seems to be having an emotion. I'm gonna go talk to her."

"Uh, yeah, okay," Nicholas said as she released him. He felt woozy, as if he'd somehow gotten drunker since leaving the room. Were the effects of alcohol this slow acting? He hadn't thought so. But with each step he felt stranger and stranger.

Behind him, Rose and Valerie were talking softly. "Veeb, what's your malfunction?" Rose asked.

"You're trying to steal him," Valerie grumbled.

"Who, me? Never," Rose grinned.

"Well, at the very least you're hogging him," Valerie said.

"Oh, like it's my fault I have amazing chemistry with him. Look, I'm letting you have this one, I told you that. But what am I supposed to do, just not talk at all? You could be making moves on him too if you weren't so busy sulking. Like seriously, go take a crack at him, I'm here to support you. But if you just keep sitting on your ass my patience is gonna run out, and I'll just scoop him up." She grinned evilly at Valerie, who just kept looking morose at her. Rose rolled her eyes. "Fuckin' seriously Veeb, go talk to him. How else is this gonna happen?"

Valerie walked up next to Nicholas. He hoped she didn't notice how disoriented he was. It seemed like she didn't.

"So how're you doing, Nicholas?" she asked, sweetly.

"Ahyaknow," he slurred, "nice evenin', nice breeze."

She nodded. "So, uh," she scratched the back of her head. "How do you feel like you did on that midterm?"

Behind them he heard Rose laugh uproariously and shout, "FUCKING CRUSHING IT!"

Nicholas did not currently possess the brain power to parse that. Responding to Valerie, he said, "Ohhnhh, prolly aced it. You?"

"Unsure. I know I got that question about Lepidus right because of you though."

"Oh. Thanks!"

She smiled, "I'm not a great student of history, but you were a pretty good teacher."

"BennerdanDrobanalleas"

"Come again?"

"I said 'better than Droban, at least,'" he said, making a concerted effort to talk clearly.

"Oh, lots better for sure," Valerie said. Impulsively, she wrapped her arms around him in a big hug, almost knocked him off his feet.

"Tha's nice!" Nicholas slurred, at which Valerie let out a contented little "Hmm!"

It crossed Nicholas' addled mind that Valerie had never actually denied being a futanari either.

"Alright, so we're almost to the frat house," Rose cut in, "If anyone asks, you're friends with Mickey, got it?"

"Ugh, I'm too drunk for this shit," Nicholas moaned.

Rose gave him a probing look, he thought maybe even a little concerned. "Drink some water, it'll help."

Inside the frat house was sensory hell. Swirling impenetrable masses of unfamiliar people, all more confident than Nicholas. Throbbing bass and warbling autotune blotted out all conversation. Rose vanished early on, but Valerie stayed close by, and was soon asking people about water. Nicholas thought, huh, guess I should be doing that, and he approached various strangers to ask but couldn't make himself comprehended. Eventually an interlocutor of Valerie's pointed them toward a tiny bathroom, where Nicholas splashed some water into his mouth. It helped. Perception normalized somewhat. He exited the bathroom, gave Valerie a thumbs up.

ErinMaura
ErinMaura
501 Followers