Wicked Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Rose started, seeming hesitant, "there is a strong probability... that he drank a beverage... that had something put in it... by me... on purpose." She smiled guiltily at Valerie.

Valerie wrenched her hand away from Rose's and hit her on the chest. "How could you? How could you?! What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Okay, I had the thought," Rose started, "you seemed really nervous around him, and you know that thing about picturing people naked to get over anxiety..."

"Oh my God," Valerie had her face in her hands.

"So we knock him out, strip him, maybe you fuck him, maaaaaybe I join in, I don't know... he doesn't know anything about it, after that you can approach him with the confidence of someone who's already been in there. You know, get the first one out of your system."

"You're insane," Valerie shook her head in disbelief, "that's the most insane thing I've ever heard. That's, like, sociopath logic."

"Alright, here's some honest people logic, then," Rose shot back, "you want a nice normal relationship with him-"

"More than anything," Valerie said, through clenched teeth.

"Sure, but you're going to have to hide so much from him. You heard him earlier, he doesn't think people like us can be reformed." Rose shrugged, "I tend to agree, and frankly you aren't providing a lot of counterevidence tonight."

"Fuck you," Valerie growled, "I wouldn't have done it without you. I'd never have done any of it without you."

"Okay," Rose said, "but you did do it. Can you lie about your past to your good guy nice boyfriend forever? Even if you can, should you? Is that happiness or will it just eat at you?"

"You don't have to tell your boyfriend every detail about your past."

Rose sucked in air through her teeth, "I mean, sweetheart, I guess twenty minutes ago is technically your past, but... I don't know, I don't think this thing you want is really possible in the way you imagine it, and so, for your own gratification I think the best thing is if you and I just hold him down and fuck him together."

Valerie had her phone out, "Just stop talking, I'm gonna call him."

"I mean, regardless of whether he got home or not, he's definitely not awake, probably."

"Definitely probably, yeah I'm gonna just call him," Valerie said.

No answer, full voicemail. Valerie sighed. "Alright, so we're going to keep an eye out for if he's passed out somewhere on the route we took to the frat house, if we don't see him we go to his room in Waylon and bang on it til someone answers, if he's not there... then I guess I have to figure something else out. If we find him passed out somewhere you're going to help me carry him."

"For sure," nodded Rose.

"And once we know he's safe at home I never wanna see you again."

Rose shrugged. "Fine by me," she lied, "I don't need your fake good guy moral scolding bullshit anyway."

"Hey brain genius," Valerie shot at her, "If your plan was to drug him so we could fuck him, which I was never going to do by the way, why did you drag us to a crowded public space? Like, why?"

Rose considered this. "Ummm..."

"We could've just stayed home. I wanted to just stay home."

"Okay, you're making sense," Rose conceded, "but I'm drunk right now, and when I thought of this plan I was sober, and confident it was brilliant."

"Well good for you," snapped Valerie, "what has your brilliant plan gotten you?"

Rose shrugged and, with a grin, said, "Got me a kiss."

"Eat my shit," growled Valerie, and stomped ahead of Rose.

To no one in particular, Rose muttered, "Still got a kiss."

As it happened, Rose and Valerie weren't the only pair of futa girls walking toward Nicholas' unconscious body at that moment. They weren't even the closest. Iris and Ganza were chatting about their conquests that night, Iris saying, "Oh man, you should've seen his face when your dick went in him, I thought his eyes were going to pop out of his head!" Then suddenly, "Whoa!" and she tripped and fell forward onto the concrete. She dusted herself off and went over to look at what tripped her, only to find... "Oh, it's a boy! Ooh, a cute boy!"

Ganza turned her phone flashlight on. "Yeah he is. He's had a rough night, huh?"

Iris grinned at Ganza, "It could get rougher. Wanna do him right here?"

Ganza shook her head, "Don't come across one this pretty every day. It's cold out, we should take him back to the house, show him some... hospitality."

"Back off girls, he's spoken for." They both looked up toward the sound of Rose's voice. A second later she was visible, Valerie alongside. "Sorry, Valerie's got it bad for him, and for some reason I've decided I care about that, so, you know..."

"Oh hey Valerie! How you doin' baby?" Iris waved at her. "It's been forever."

"I've been better," Valerie said sulkily.

"Well, good job on landing this pretty boy!"

"I haven't-" Valerie started, but Rose waved a finger at her.

"Not helping, I talk. So, yeah, I'll link up with you two later, but first I've gotta lug this boy back to his dorm." She grinned evilly, "We have much to discuss. Bye now!"

Nicholas had actually gotten most of the way back to Waylon, so the walk was short at least. As they carried Nicholas through the first floor, they passed Greg in his pajamas. He stopped short when he caught sight of Rose.

"Oh, uh, hi?" he said, timidly.

"Hi."

"What is, uh, who is he?" Greg asked, gesturing at Nicholas.

"He's a friend," Rose said, and then more gravely, "I did something very bad to him, so I'm helping him out now."

"Okay." Greg sort of sheepishly loomed there as if to say something else for a while. When Valerie started tugging them forward again Greg blurted out, "I, uh, I can't stop thinking about you. Would you be willing to," he searched for words, "spend some time with me?"

Rose dropped Nicholas' head to start walking over to Greg. Apparently hearing the sound of Valerie's sharp furious inhalation, Rose spun around to say, "What can I do, my public needs me." Another twirl and she was hanging off of Greg saying, "Hey babe, that's your room at the end of the hall right?" She gave an excessively peppy wave back at Valerie, who was angrily dragging Nicholas away by herself, and then disappeared behind Greg's door.

Standing in the center of the room, she was greedily running her hands over his body. "Hey," Greg said, "I do want you again, just... can you be more gentle this time?"

She pulled him close and gave him a deep, lustful kiss, left hand petting the back of his head, right hand grabbing at his ass. He could feel her cock rising against his waist. She leaned in, putting her mouth right up against his ear and, softly, whispered,

"No."

The hand on the back of his head tightened into a painful grip on his hair. The door slammed shut.

Valerie dragged Nicholas up to the second floor all by herself, muttering angrily the whole way. She decided to keep him in her room for the night, to keep an eye on him. Entering her room, she cut off Laina's "Ooooh" at the sight of Nicholas with a curt, "He's fine, I don't wanna talk about it." She laid Nicholas down on her bed and crawled onto the floor.

She told herself she was going to try and sleep, but instead she just sat up all night by the side of the bed, occasionally checking to make sure he was still breathing, fretting at him. Looking at him. There were times she could calm down enough to just find a quiet enjoyment in watching him while he slept in his nice collared shirt. When we share a bed, she though, he'll look like this every night fast asleep after I fuck him til he cums.

He woke up, with a start, around three thirty in the morning. He looked blearily at the room around him.

"Where am I?"

"You're in my room, don't worry," she said.

He rubbed his head. "What happened?"

"You passed out on the sidewalk after they kicked you out. We, well I mostly, carried you home."

"Oh man, sorry," he said, rubbing the crusts from his eyes.

"It wasn't your fault."

"Unhhh, my head hurts. Never felt like this from drinking."

"It wasn-"

"What happened to Rose?"

"She's fucking Greg downstairs," Valerie said bitterly.

"Oh." Nicholas bobbled there for a second, and then, "Do you think that's serious? Like, I don't know, I thought she kind of liked me, and I'm kind of interested in her." He looked over and saw her eyes filling with tears.

After gasping and sputtering a while to find something to say, Valerie managed, "Nothing is ever serious with Rose." Still sobbing, she got up and ran out of the room.

In fact Rose had been done fucking Greg for hours, and was now back at the house talking to Iris and Ganza about the evening's exploits.

"So, basically nothing worked out how I was originally planning it but it all worked out and things are exactly where I want them to be with Veebie and Nicholas, just managed to swing everything in my favor cause I'm a genius." Rose said. "Like, okay, the reason I drugged him was that my original plan was for us to fuck him while he was unconscious, right? That's why he was passed out, cause I drugged him, by the way. Not sure if I mentioned."

"Kay," said Ganza.

"And I was going to film us doing it, and the reason I was going to tell her was some like, 'Oh if you're having trouble talking him why not just fuck him and get it out of your system.' But the actual reason was, well, so I could fuck him, but the other actual reason was to get footage of her assaulting him to show him later in order to ruin their relationship."

"Uh huh." Ganza again. No real evidence Iris was listening.

"But he got thrown out of the party almost immediately, cause he didn't do what I fucking told him, so instead we played around with some of the frat brothers." She pulled her phone out, "Wanna see Veebie going to work on a guy again?"

At this they both perked up, and crowded around the phone while she played the video.

"And so, what did she do to you again that you're on this revenge kick?" Ganza asked as she watched the video.

"She threatened to call the cops on me!"

"Oh wow, yeah, and what happened after they got there?"

"I mean, she didn't do it..."

"Mmm. Doesn't sound like that big a deal then." Ganza took a drag on her cigarette.

Rose shook her head, "The point is, she beat me, with a threat. Can't let that stand. And, I dunno, I miss her. Wanna drag her back down to our level."

"Right," Ganza said flatly. "Dude, if I'd known that was what you were up to, I would have just fucked that boy."

"Whatever, I-" but Rose stopped as some new texts from Greg came up at the top of her phone's screen.

"Can't sleep. Thinking about us", came the first one.

Then, "You're so mean to me, but I just want more. I think I'm in love with you."

For a solid two seconds, Ganza could tell Rose was actually feeling guilty. But she soon sprung back to life, mouth curled into a demonic grin, eyes burning with wicked inspiration. She began typing,

"Wow, I think I'm in love with you too. And ugh, I can't help it, you're just so cute when you're in pain"

While she was picking out a suitable heart emoji to close out the message, she heard Ganza softly say, "Dude..."

"Yeah, like you're a great fucking person or something," Rose shot back. She settled on the sparkly heart and hit Send.

TO BE CONTINUED

(Yes Nicholas gets some in the next chapter)