Wicked Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure."

"Could you," she paused, "fuck his asshole for me? So I can watch?"

He jumped like he'd received an electric shock.

"What the fuck?"

"Come on, it says 'insert penis here' right on him," she grinned. Shot him an intense pleading look. "I know you want to."

"I can assure you I do not."

"Hey, it's not gay if you're doing it for a girl right?"

Despite himself, he grinned at that. Shaking his head he said, "You're crazy."

"Ohhh, I'm positively psychotic!" she declared. She gave him a big lick on the side of the face. He gasped at that. "They've been trying to put me away for years," she continued, "but they've never been able to do it." Then, softly, into his ear, "Wanna know a secret?"

"Y-yeah, absolutely," he said.

"I put something in Chris' drink," she said, giggling. "It was me. You said you knew no one did, but I did!"

"Damn," Dylan said, a little perturbed. "What was it?'

"He'll be fine," she said, as if that settled it.

"Like, why?"

"To mess with him," she grinned.

"Were you serious about me fucking him?"

"If I say yes, would you do it?" She was still grinning, but her eyes were dead serious, commanding.

He had to look away. Looking down at her body, he said, "I'd rather fuck you."

"Well," she said, brushing her hair behind her ear, "obviously."

He chanced to put a hand on her shoulder. "God, I bet you're a demon in the sack."

"Oh, I'm a demon all over," she said, eyes burning with lust. "People's cars, public parks, bathroom stalls... the dreams of every man I meet."

"Fuck, I want you so bad," he said, and moved in for a kiss.

She pulled her mouth away. "Be careful what you wish for." She grinned and bit at her lip. "Hey, you know you lost the challenge right? You chickened out of one of my fantasies before I did for one of yours."

He laughed. "Yeah, I guess I did."

"I'll let it slide," she said, "as long as you do everything else I ask of you."

He knew it was a bad idea, but he could help himself. "Absolutely."

She stroked the back of his head. "Call me Mistress," she purred.

"Mistress," he breathed, and, God, he liked saying it.

"Mmm. Get on Chris' bed. Lie on your back."

"Yes Mistress," he said, and scrambled to comply.

Seconds later she was on the bed straddling him, peeling her shirt off. Her tits flopped out. He gasped at that.

"Mmm, like 'em?"

He nodded vigorously, "Yes Mistress!"

"Then suckle." His head moved in, but she caught him roughly by the hair. "Be reeeeal gentle though."

He nodded. He sucked, very gently, on her left nipple. She moaned a little at that, probably performative but Dylan didn't care. She ground her crotch against his as he sucked. In seconds his dick was hopelessly hard.

After a while she pulled herself away, and went down to undo his belt. With one swift motion, she yanked his dress pants and boxers down around his ankles. Looking him right in the eye she gave his cock a long single lick from the base to the tip, milking a shuddering gasp from his lips, then moved back up toward his face.

"Want more?"

He nodded desperately, "Yes Mistress!"

"Then suck my other titty."

And he did. She was still astraddle him, but now sat on his lower stomach. He thrust desperately, just barely able to scrape his cock against the back of her ass. After a while her hips started moving too, more of her ass rubbing against his cock, grinding her pussy into his stomach.

Wait. Wait no, that wasn't a pussy.

Oh.

Fuck.

"What's the matter?" she grinned, noticing he'd pulled his face away from her tit. He looked up at her stricken, unspeaking. "Oh, you feel something in my pants? It's nothing to worry about," and she pulled her pants down enough for her massive cock to flop out on his chest. "It's just my dick."

He struggled to get away, but she caught his hands and held them against the bed. Too late, he realized how much stronger she was than him.

"What are you?" he whispered, eyes wide.

"I told you," she said, taunting singsong, "I'm a demon." She rubbed her dick on his shirt. "All over..."

"I don't want this," he said.

"But you TOLD me," she was suddenly growling, ripping the sides of his dress shirt apart, popping his top button off, "you would do EVERYTHING," pop went another button, "I ASKED of you." Pop pop pop went the rest of the buttons. His torso was fully exposed. "You're not going to be a sore loser on me are you? Heh. Well you're about to be sore, anyway."

Dylan mouthed hopelessly. He wanted desperately to say something clever, something clever enough to gain control of the situation. But he couldn't think of anything remotely adequate.

"We're a lot alike, you know. That's why we clicked so hard." She grinned down at him, something in her eyes almost like fondness. "I too am cursed with desires..." she rubbed her dick back and forth on his chest again, "that most men wouldn't fulfill without me resorting to, what did you say? Oh yeah," her eyes lit up with hellfire, "Primal methods." She leaned down and licked him up his shuddering face. "I'm just like you. Let me show you what you're like."

Across the hall, Bray was getting annoyed that Valerie hadn't taken his words about the submissive nature of female sexuality seriously. Oh, she'd been pliant for a while, longer than he'd expected, while he'd humped the back of her head. But then suddenly she sprung up, pushed him back on the bed with an energy he thought was anger. But he guessed it couldn't be anger because she got on top of him and started rubbing his body, kissing and nibbling around his neck and jaw. It was kind of hot to him. But he soon realized there were hard limits to what she would allow him; he could touch her body, but every time his hands moved toward her breasts she swatted them away. And though she was giving him kisses all over, she wouldn't allow his mouth to make contact with hers.

This eventually irritated Bray enough that he roughly grabbed the back of her head and moved her mouth toward his. Before he could get his kiss, though, she put up a finger over his lips.

"No," she said, "I will not kiss you. Not on the mouth." She smirked a little. "However," and here she gave him a sharper nibble than he preferred on the nose, "I will fuck you."

"Great," he said, grinning as she shimmied down to undo his belt. "I want you on all fours, get that dress off."

"I said," and she unbuttoned his pants, "that I will fuck you." She pulled his zipper down.

"So what, then, you ride on top? I mean, we can start out with that..."

She sighed. "You're still not getting it, are you?" And she pulled her dress up to reveal her cock.

After all this time, Valerie thought, the response is so familiar, so predictable. There's the initial half a second or so, where the eyes look intently but do not quite see, then the lightning bolt of recognition followed by wide eyed, petrified shock. And then after a few seconds, they start trying to get away. Bray was actually able to knock her off of him, probably because she was out of practice. But not so out of practice that she'd forgotten to undo his pants before pulling her dick out. As he was running away from the bed, she caught them and yanked them down. He tripped, and fell forward hard over a small table in the middle of the room. His ass was exposed now, and facing her directly, firm and muscular. Enticing.

She moved quickly. She got to her feet and positioned herself behind him, holding him down on the table with the weight of her body. He struggled against her, but Rose had been right after all, Valerie was good at holding a man down so he couldn't get up. She put her cock against his ass crack and slid it up and down a few times.

"Oh God," Bray said quietly.

"Yeah, you know what's coming, don't you," she said dispassionately. With one hand she positioned her cock against his sphincter, and she pushed in.

He let out a grunt, and started to struggle harder under her. She moved her hand back up to hold him down as her dick bored deeper into him. Vainly, he grunted and whined beneath her.

"You really messed up when you kicked my friend out, you know," Valerie said. "I'd much rather be fucking him right now."

"Ohhh, goddammit," Bray moaned.

"Hurts, don't it?" Valerie said, smirking grimly.

Across the hall, Chris was conscious, technically. Conscious of a splitting headache and a weird sticky tightness around his mouth and a lot of noise coming from above him. He tried to move his hand to his face to feel what was going on there, but his arms were stuck behind his back. What the fuck...

He opened his eyes. He was definitely on the floor, definitely in his room. After a while he parsed the noise as female grunting and male sobbing. It was coming from his bed. He shimmied along the floor to see if he could get a look at what was going on.

Eventually he got a glimpse of Rose on his bed, two scrawny legs draped over her shoulders, a fiery look in her eyes. She was rocking back and forth. In a low voice she was saying something like, "Yeah, take it, take it!" Her shoulder was moving rhythmically as if stroking a dick. (But if the dick was in her hand, what the hell was she doing?)

Chris shimmied forward a little. From right here, he could pretty much just see Rose's head and shoulders. Maybe he could get a glimpse of her tits...

"Please, please," that was Dylan's voice, "Don't make me cum, I don't wanna..."

"Oh! Oh, are you getting close?" said Rose, taunting him. "I thought all you boys thought about was cumming, what's the problem?"

"Not like this, not like this..."

"Aw, what, do you think if you cum from this it'll make you a little pervert faggot, huh? Is that your problem?"

Oh shit, Chris thought, she's fucking him with a strapon.

Chris heard Dylan let out a long, shuddering cry. Rose's face broke into a triumphant grin as a rope of cum hit her in the face.

"Tell you what, I think you're right." Her eyes burned with malice. "You are a little pervert faggot." Another splash of cum in her face.

Whatever she was doing, her rhythm wasn't slowing. If anything it was speeding up. Dylan's noises turned into pained yelps.

"Yeah, it hurts now doesn't it?" she said, grinning demonically. "You cried like a little bitch through the part that could've been nice, and it's just gonna get worse from here."

"Mmph! Mmph!" Chris cried out, trying to get someone from the outside to hear him.

Unfortunately, the only attention he caught was Rose's. "Ahhh! Your friend is awake. I'll be with you in just a second, sweetie!" She moved as if to get off of Dylan, but then stopped. "Oh, for the record Dyl, I'd be an 11 without the scar. And I'm a 14 with it." Chris saw her make a swift movement, and heard Dylan's sharp cry of pain.

She got up and started walking toward Chris. He tried to shimmy back to get away, but of course she caught up to him. She got on her knees in front of him. With her left hand she grabbed the back of Chris' head, and with her right she ripped the tape off his mouth.

"Ow!" Chris exclaimed, and then, looking at her dripping member, "Holy shit, that's the most realistic dildo I've ever seen!"

"Thanks!" she grinned, "Taste the realism!" With her finger, she took a drop of precum from off her dick and put it in Chris' mouth.

His eyes widened. "Oh God..."

"Oh yes," she said with an evil smile. She got up and started moving to position herself behind him.

"Oh no! You're not fucking me!"

"Yeah I am."

"Hey," Chris' mind raced, "hey I was just lying about that stuff I said earlier, I never did anything like that."

"Oh sweetheart I don't care," Rose said, sitting herself down with her thick legs straddling him, her cock pressing against his ass. "I mean, hey, I was lying when I said I didn't."

Chris felt her cock push into him, the pressure building as the sphincter stretched to accommodate. He thrashed wildly under her, trying to escape it. He felt her grab his hair and hold him in place by it.

"You're all tied up but you're still trying to fight it," she purred. "That's fun."

Bray, meanwhile, was considerably more accepting of his situation. Once he'd stopped struggling, Valerie's rhythm had become easier to tolerate. Hell, he would never admit it, but there was a sort of pleasure to her cock grinding against his insides. He lay there, letting her work on him, moaning frequently.

Valerie, for her part, was tired and bored and headachey. The alcohol was fading, and at this point she was uninvolved in what she was doing. She didn't like Bray, didn't want him, didn't even feel energized enough to get off on punishing him. What was she doing, sawing in and out of him like this?

She might have just pulled out of him and disappeared if Rose hadn't come into Bray's room when she did, completely naked, her clothes balled up under her arm, her phone held up in front of her.

"Ohhh God, not you too," Bray moaned when he saw her.

She walked up to him and grabbed his face, pointing it up toward her phone. "Hey smile, you're starring in your first porno!"

"Oh, fuck. Ohhhh..."

"Yeah. I'm making a little video of you getting fucked in the ass," Rose said, grinning. "Just for insurance. You squeal to anyone about what we're doing to you and we'll make sure everyone sees, okay?"

"Ohhhh God."

"Yeah. People might believe you if you just tell them you didn't want it, but if they saw you now, heard the way you're moaning, I'm not sure they'd buy that you aren't enjoying this. I mean," she pointed the camera up to capture Valerie, working away with a little more enthusiasm now that she had an audience, "I'm listening to the sounds you're making and I'm like, 'damn, I wish Valerie was fucking my asshole!'"

Valerie broke into a bashful smile and looked down. Cute, Rose thought. She also thought, got you on video too, bitch.

"Hey Val baby, fuck him harder." And Valerie increased her tempo. Bray kept moaning, but now it sounded less comfortable.

"I said, harder."

Now Valerie was fully withdrawing her cock and burying it to the base again over and over, at an even faster pace than before. No more moans from Bray, just a pained series of "Ah! Ah! Ah!" noises.

Rose stroked Bray's face. "Mmm, that's more like it. Maybe someone will even buy that you're not loving being our fuckslut. Probably not though. Hey," she said, moving her cock toward his mouth, "suck my dick."

He closed his lips tight and shook his head.

She pinched his nostrils closed. His mouth opened for air, and she thrust her cock in and out of his mouth a few times. "Mmm, did you like that?"

He had a disgusted look on his face, "No."

"No?" She whacked his cheek with her cock. "Don't you like the taste?"

"No."

"Yeah, that's what your little friends' assholes taste like." She whacked him with her cock again. "Yeah, I just fucked both of them."

"Oh God," he said. He seemed very tired.

"Let me fuck your mouth again," she said.

"No- Ack!" But she drove her cock into his mouth anyway.

"Let me get deeper. I said deeper!" She grabbed the back of his head and stuffed the cock in as far down his throat as it would go. He made little "Gluck! Gluck! Gluck!" sounds as she thrusted.

"Val, baby," Rose said, dropping her phone on the ground, "let's Eiffel Tower him." They clasped their hands together above their heads and started power thrusting into each side of him.

As they pounded him, he was cognizant that, technically, he was in a lot of pain. And yet it somehow didn't bother him anymore. The sensation of being fucked, being used, being debased, these cocks driving furiously into him, brought this intoxicating, mind-obliterating bliss. He had become fuckmeat, all insecurities, all dignity, all human burdens fucked into oblivion. Just lay here and take these cocks, yes please.

It flickered across his brain for a second, maybe I feel like this due to the lack of oxygen, how long has her dick been in my throat... These thoughts were stricken from his mind as his body was wracked by the most intense orgasm of his life. Cum sprayed from his dick in ecstatic spasms, for longer than he ever thought possible, and the universe was Cock and Being Fucked and white pleasure and white light... His eyes rolled back into his head.

For their part, Rose and Valerie were now oblivious to Bray as anything except meat to fuck, so lost in their own ecstasy. At some point their hands unclasped and started playing with each others' hair. At some point their mouths found each other, and they lost themselves in a passionate openmouthed kiss that seemed to last an eternity. It was Rose that pulled away, to grip tightly on the back of Bray's skull as she fucked her way to her final climax. The sight of Rose's o-face was all the stimulus Valerie needed to reach her own climax. Deep moans and deep thrusts and ribbons of semen shot deep into Bray's body, and then it was over. The girls' eyes met, and they couldn't keep from laughing.

Pulling her cock from his throat, Rose said, "Hey Bray, we finally made out like you wanted, didja miss it? Bray?" She inspected his face. "Shit I guess he did miss it."

"What's the matter," Valerie asked groggily.

"I, uh, for sure left my dick in his throat too long," Rose said, look of concern on her face.

"Okay, he's not dead right?" Now Valerie was worried.

"I mean he's not awake..."

"Rose, he's not dead right?"

"Trying to remember, how do you find a pulse?" Rose groped at his neck. Suddenly Bray coughed. A second later a geyser of cum shot from his mouth.

"See, he's fine," Rose said.

Bray mumbled, "Dylan, Chris... don' do it... hazza dick..."

"Aww, he's trying to warn his friends," Rose said, "That's sweet. Hey, though, we should get out of here." Hurriedly, she put her clothes back on while Valerie stuffed her cock back under her dress. They moved quickly down the stairs and worked through the tangled mass of drunk kids toward the front door (Rose took a moment to shout, "Walk of Shame! Woo!") and a second later they were outside being hit by the cold evening air.

"Woohoo! We did it, and got away with it!" Rose hollered. "The bitch is back, baby!"

"Like you ever went anywhere," said Valerie, grinning.

"Yeah, I was talking about you, bitch," Rose said, giving her an affectionate punch on the shoulder. "What should we do next?"

"I'm going home, gonna get some sleep."

"Nah, fuck that," Rose shook her head, smiling maniacally. "It's not even midnight yet. And it's the Friday after midterms! There's an ocean of drunken boyflesh out there, ours for the fucking, if" and she turned to look Valerie dead in the eye, "you follow my lead."

Valerie shook her head. "This was a one time thing."

"Well then, I eagerly await your next one time thing," Rose shot back, "any chance it can be tonight?"

"Ha ha."

"C'mon, I saw you cum. I know you got some enjoyment out of this. How did it make you feel?"

Valerie was trying to suppress the grin on her face, not succeeding. "You know it's not right what we did."

"How did it make you feel?" Rose asked again, more insistently.

After a pause, Valerie said, "Powerful. Sexy. I don't know..."

"You are both those things!" said Rose. Valerie shook her head sheepishly, to which Rose insisted, "You are! I'm glad you felt like it again."

"Thing is," Valerie said, "it wasn't that fun until you showed up. Felt kind of gross and boring and strange."

Now Rose swooped in and caught Valerie's hand. "Well I'm not going anywhere."

Valerie sighed. "If I'm doing anything else tonight, I'm gonna link back up with Nicholas."

"Oh yeah, him," Rose nodded, seeming thoughtful. "I wonder if he got back to Waylon okay."

A pause. Trying very hard to not sound accusatory, Valerie asked, "is there any particular reason he wouldn't have, Rose?"