Wicked Games Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lurked on the edges of the party for a while, unspeaking, unclear on how to proceed. Suddenly, Nicholas heard a "Hey you," and swung around to see a stocky guy with curly brown hair staring right at him. "Who are you here with?" the guy barked at him.

"Oh," Nicholas said, surprised, "I'm just here with some girls who know Mickey."

"Yeah, okay, you're going to have to leave."

Nicholas' head was swimming. "Oh, God, okay, let me just talk to my friends."

The stocky guy rolled his eyes, "Fine, sure, you have two minutes."

Valerie was aghast when Nicholas explained the situation, "But, they can't do that!"

"I mean, it's their house, their party, I guess they can do whatever. Are you guys coming with?"

"Ugh, God, let me find Rose," Valerie said, looking around the crowded room. Rose was nowhere to be found.

After a second the stocky guy was back, "Alright, buddy, your time's up."

"Sure, let me just find my other friend-" Nicholas tried.

But the stocky guy just grabbed him, "I said, your time is up." He began dragging Nicholas away, marching him up the stairs.

"I'm sorry to have taken advantage of your hospitality," Nicholas mumbled.

"You trippin'?" the guy barked.

"I just didn't mean to be where I wasn't welcome-"

"You trippin'?"

"No sir, I am not tripping."

And around that time the guy wrestled him out the door and into the cool night.

Downstairs, Valerie had found Rose, hovering by the drink table sipping on a can of beer. "Ugh, more like Nasty Light, amiright?" Rose said when she caught sight of Valerie. She took another sip and stuck her tongue out.

"They threw out Nicholas!"

"What? Why?"

"I don't know! He said he was with people who knew Mickey..."

Rose inhaled, "I told him," she said, as if explaining something very obvious to someone very stupid, "to say he was friends with Mickey."

"Well, what's the difference?"

"Veebie, sweetheart, the purpose of these parties is for the frat brothers, and maaaaybe their close friends, to meet girls and get laid. We're fine to stay, but they have no interest in fucking Nicky's little pink butthole. Which, you know, shit taste, obvi." She snickered, "He should've worn his fishnets."

"Huh?"

"Oh, right," Rose said, "I was just recalling a private joke between me and your not-boyfriend. You weren't there, wouldn't get it," she said, grinning smugly at Valerie, savoring her annoyed expression. "Alright, let's go find the boy..."

A lanky blond boy inserted himself in front of them. At Rose, he said, "Damn, girl, you're fine. You'd be a 10 for sure, without that scar."

"Thanks," Rose spat at him.

"Hey, don't be sad, you're still a 9 even with it!"

"You're too kind," she said, in a voice that almost wasn't openly murderous. She grabbed Valerie's arm to drag her in another direction, but out of nowhere the stocky boy who had taken Nicholas off was moving in on them too, big arrogant grin on his face.

"Hey ladies, sorry your friend had to go, but hey, you're gonna forget all about him once you get a taste of," and he flexed his biceps at them, "The Bray!"

Rose boggled at him. "I, huh, that's like, what you're called then? In real life?" Then a second later, a loud, "Aaaack! What the ffff..."

A short guy had slid up behind Rose and smacked her on the ass. With drunken glee he shouted, "HEY BITCH HOW'S THE WEATHER UP THERE?!" and burst out laughing at himself.

They were surrounded. Valerie was watching Rose for the next move, but Rose, uncharacteristically, seemed unsure what to do herself. She stood there twitching furiously in the center of the boys, eyes darting around, blinking a lot. She was studying the faces of the three boys in quick little snatches, fingers moving as if typing notes into the air. Some small increase in relaxation. Some glimmer of, oh fuck, interest in her eyes. She's talking herself into it, huh, Valerie thought. Goddammit.

At once, Rose was acting eight times drunker. "Heyyyyyyyyyy boys!" she wobbled, and grabbed Valerie's shoulders. "I'm trying to get my friend here waaaaay drunker than she is right now, only," she looked conspiratorially, and turned up the vocal fry, "do any of you boys have, like, good alcohol?"

"Well," The Bray started, "I do have a pretty good little stash in my room, if you ladies would want to join me there."

Rose gasped, "You are soooo nice! Hey," she gasped, "we should all play a drinking game, how about we play Never Have I Ever. That's a good way to get to know each other, right?"

"I don't wanna get to know them," mumbled Valerie.

"You girls follow me," said The Bray, and Rose dragged Valerie along with her behind the boys.

Through clenched teeth, Valerie hissed, "I said I don't want to get to know them."

"Oh come on, Veebie sweetie," Rose said, "It's been forever since we hung out together. Besides, I'm sure we can find a way to have fun with these boys."

"I wanna be with Nicholas, wanna go find him, make sure he's okay."

"Oh, what's the worst that could happen, he walks back to the dorm and has a quiet evening? The futa rape gang, after all," Rose grinned, "is right here."

"Not all of you."

"Us, sweetheart," Rose said, and patted her on the shoulder. "Not all of us."

In fact at this moment Nicholas was failing pretty badly at walking back to the dorm. The beneficial effects of the water had faded, his head was swimming and woozy, he was having tremendous trouble walking in a straight line, seemingly always circling back off the sidewalk to smack into the same tree. Or maybe they were all different trees, he couldn't tell. How long had he been out here? Why did he leave his dorm in the first place? He found memories hard to access, hard to piece together. There were flashes of Rose, and of Valerie, some rude man asking him if he was tripping. Damn, was he? Was this what tripping was? What had he taken? Was it on purpose?

He suddenly put his foot down at a wrong angle and, in a brief flail of limbs, fell to the sidewalk. The pain of impact barely hurt, so that was nice. Indeed, lying down was so nice, even out here on the concrete, that he didn't really want to stop, and certainly didn't want to have to expend effort getting up or walking again. He chose to fall asleep, or maybe passed out.

Back at the frat house Bray had just passed out five fancy little crystal tumblers filled with ice cubes and some brand of whiskey that Bray had mentioned three times already was top shelf. He was sitting on his bed next to an openly resentful Valerie, while Rose was sitting on the futon with Dylan (that was the scar-mentioner), with Chris (the ass-smacker) on the floor, bobbling energetically.

"So have you played Never Have I Ever before, Val?" Rose asked. Valerie shook her head.

Dylan cut in, "So it's very simple, basically when it's your turn, you name something you've never done, and if anyone in the circle has done the thing in question they have to drink. So I'll start, Never Have I Ever... drank so much I puked."

Everyone except Valerie drank to that. Dylan asked, "So is that because you have a strong stomach or because you don't drink a whole lot?"

"Strong stomach," Valerie lied.

Dylan raised his eyebrows. "Really?"

"Really," Valerie shot back, stone faced.

Bray put his arm all the way around her to point at the drink in her hand. "This is a real drink you know, not like that piss downstairs. It's top shelf. Put hair on your chest."

"You like a hairy chest then?" Valerie snarked bitterly.

"Hey fuck you bitch," Bray snapped, recoiling and rubbing the back of his head. "I don't need those... insinuations and shit."

"Whatever, my turn!" Rose blurted out. "Never have I ever... put something up somebody's butt, without!" she paused, putting a finger in the air, "getting permission first!"

Valerie was briefly stunned by Rose's brazenness (hazard of spending time away from her, she supposed). She wanted to drink to that, cause it was true of course, and to make the boys squirm, but it clearly wouldn't have had the desired effect because all three boys drank to that one, so Valerie just held off on drinking and sat there judging them.

"Wowww, three for three huh?" Rose grinned drunkenly. "So I'm curious... how did that make you feel?"

"Felt like fucking sandpaper on my dick, man," Chris on the floor shook his head, "Like, she bitched at me for weeks after that and it didn't even feel good, fuckin' sucks."

"Sure," Rose tried again, "but how did it make you feel? Like inside? To steal that intimacy, to cross that boundary against their will?"

"It wasn't as notable an experience as you might think," Dylan said. "See, the burden we have as straight men is that we're plagued with sexual desires that no woman would ever want to fulfill-"

"Present company excepted, of course," Rose said, flopping her head down on Dylan's lap.

Dylan smirked. "Honey, you don't know all my fantasies."

"Yeah, and you don't know mine. I bet you anything if we were trying to fulfill each other's fantasies, you," and here she tapped him on the nose, "would chicken out of something before I would."

Dylan's smirk stayed on his face. "Challenge accepted," he said, with the easy confidence of someone who doesn't believe for a second he'll lose. He went on, "But so if you're going to be a real man and make a point to seek out the sexual experiences you want before you die, you're either going to have to do lots of complex negotiation, earn more extreme sexual favors through giving extravagant gifts or whatever, which even then doesn't guarantee anything unless the woman's a literal whore, or you have to resort to more... primal methods of getting what you want.

"To answer your question, I really didn't feel much of anything. The woman meant nothing to me, and when I was done with her all that had changed was that she saw that clearly. That was your mistake, Chris," he said, pointing at him, "if you're going to do something like that without asking, you should use a woman you're not going to have to deal with going forward."

Rose nodded, "Very wise, very wise. Don't you think that's wise, Valerie?"

Valerie glared at Dylan. "I think there's women out there who are willing to do anal."

Dylan rolled his eyes. "You clearly aren't getting what I'm saying."

"Clearly."

"Anyway Valerie, it's your turn!" Rose blurted out.

"It can't be her turn, she didn't even drink anything yet!" shouted Chris.

Rose turned on him, "That's not a rule!"

"House rule!" Bray cut in, same stupid smug grin on his face. "Drink up Valerie, then you can ask a question."

Valerie shot him a glare, then chugged her entire glass. This, it turned out, was a mistake. She started hacking and gagging something fierce.

"Oh shit, she's gonna hurl," Chris said.

Bray was passing over a garbage can, "For fuck's sake, get it in here."

Valerie held out a finger at him. With effort, she suppressed the gagging. Deep inhalation, followed by steady exhalation. Triumphant little head shake. Back to normal. (Tiny little cough to release some of the pressure).

Dylan looked approvingly at her. "Well done."

"I mean it definitely helped that, like, you know it's strong but it's smooth isn't it?" That was Bray. "Top shelf, you know."

Valerie didn't look at him, just held her glass in his face. "More."

"You sure babe? You just had a lot."

"More," she said again. Bray took her glass and refilled it. To tell the truth she was all at once a lot more woozy than before. She knew she'd had something to ask, but couldn't remember now. Dammit. Well this one was a lot tamer, but still revealing, she thought.

"Never have I ever eaten pussy," she said.

Only Dylan drank to that. "Really," Valerie said drily, "all you ladykillers..."

"Yeah women don't actually like getting eaten out though," Chris cut in.

"That's right," Bray nodded, "See, an uptight cunt like you," vague handwave, "and I mean no offense-"

"Uh huh," Valerie grunted.

"An uptight cunt is going to insist on getting, like, reciprocated for everything because she has it in her head that what she wants is to be sexually equal, when biologically, what you really want sexually is to submit, be dominated by, you know," he flexed, "the alpha."

Valerie just stared at her ice cubes floating around her drink. "I never said anything about wanting to get my pussy eaten," she said darkly.

"Honey," Dylan cut in, "everyone here can tell you were putting out a feeler for which of us was going to eat you out. Sadly I'm spoken for," he turned to Rose, "unless you were willing to share?"

"No!" Rose growled playfully.

"Then sorry," Dylan shrugged. "For what it's worth they're right. I've done it a few times, but I've never observed any of my women to get anything out of it."

A beat, then Valerie collapsed on the bed laughing uproariously. After a solid half a minute she pulled herself up, still snickering, and saw that everyone was staring at her.

She waved her hand vaguely. "You wouldn't get it."

At this point Rose reached out and tugged on Valerie's arm. "Veebie sweetie, I need to pee really bad, can you come with me to the bathroom? Also, hey guys, where's the bathroom?"

"End of the hall," said Dylan.

"Or you can just use my face baby," said Chris, and he opened his mouth wide.

"Eww, you're gross. Veebie, he's gross. C'mon, let me have your arm, need you to hold onto, there we go." She staggered out of the bedroom, hanging on Valerie.

The second the door closed Rose straightened up. "We're not actually going to the bathroom, I wanted to talk to you."

Valerie shook her head. "I'm not going back in there."

"Monsters, aren't they?" Rose grinned. "Absolute swine."

"We should leave, go link back up with Nicholas."

"We could," Rose nodded. "Or... we could teach them a lesson."

Valerie turned away and stared at the wall. "I had a feeling that was where this was going."

"A taste of their own medicine," Rose's eyes burned with malice, "administered rectally. You could call it a public service."

"You big into public service lately?"

"First time for everything," Rose shrugged. She started gently stroking the back of Valerie's head. "You could have that brute who shoved sweet Nicholas out if you want. I have it all planned out for the other two."

Valerie said nothing. But the petting, the coaxing tone, was doing something to her. She hated that.

"Come on," Rose's hand moved down to rub her shoulder, "nobody human will be harmed."

Valerie kept staring at the wall. She took another sip from her glass. Eyes with no expression. The glimmer of a smirk tugged at the side of her mouth. "Nobody human," she said, "will be participating."

Rose planted a kiss on her cheek. "There's my girl." Head tilt toward the door. "Let's go to work."

Soon as they entered, Chris blurted out, "Hey Valerie's got lipstick on her cheek, were you guys kissing?"

Rose theatrically gasped and pawed at Valerie's cheek, "Whaaaa? But I don' remenmber doin' that."

"You should make out with each other," Bray said.

"Nnnnoooo!" Rose said, but the boys started chanting, "Do it! Do it!" Rose kept saying, "No, no, no," then made a show of considering it before saying, big stupid grin, "Can I have more alcohol first?"

Bray filled her cup back up. Valerie got back on the bed with Bray, playing a little drunker than she was.

"Hey, hey Bray, I know you were saying I was uptight earlier, but right now I just wanna cuddle buddy. Can you be my cuddle buddy?"

Same stupid grin. "Sure, baby."

"Thankssss," she mumbled, and lay down to rest her head on his lap.

"Alright Chris, it's your turn to go," Dylan said.

"Right," he nodded drunkenly. He spent a few moments trying to form a thought. "Nenner hanni enner... ha seh wi mu ya..."

"No one can hear you, Chris," Dylan said coolly.

Chris nodded uncertainly. "Nedder... hedder..." and he fell face first onto the floor. He didn't move.

"Hey Valerie!" Rose shouted, "That guy stole your drink!"

She laughed uproariously at her own comment, until she noticed no one else was laughing with her. Somewhat testily, she said to Valerie, "See, the joke was, one of these degenerates put something in your drink to knock you out, so's they could have sex with your unconscious body. But then he stole it, which is why-"

"No one put anything in anyone's drink," Dylan said impatiently.

"You don't know that!" Rose exclaimed.

"Yeah, I do," Dylan said firmly.

"Yeah man, Chris has always been a lightweight," Bray weighed in.

Dylan was facepalming. "Can someone help me move this fucker?"

Valerie moved to get up, but Bray put his hand on her head to hold it in place. She became aware of his hard dick under his pants rubbing against the back of her head.

Rose jumped up. "I'll do it!"

"You sure you're good to do that?" Bray asked amusedly. Valerie felt him start to thrust against the back of her head. Unpleasant. Turnabout is coming, fucker.

"I'm strong," Rose said, flexing her arms. "Strong." She turned toward Dylan. "Plus I don't wanna let this one out of my sight."

Dylan grinned. "Alright, I'll get his head, you grab his feet."

"Bye bye, you two," Rose waved. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Chris' room was right across the hall, but Dylan was tired, and by the time they dragged him through the door, he had no interest in hoisting him onto the bed. "Eh, fuck it. The fatass can sleep on the floor."

"Fine by me," Rose shrugged. "Hey, you got a sharpie?"

"Why?"

"It's a tradition, ain't it? We should draw on him," she said, big grin.

"I think he's got some... yeah, right here on his desk." He grabbed two, and handed one to Rose.

Dylan drew Chris a big monobrow and a stupid cowboy moustache, and wrote "lightweight" across his forehead. He noticed that Rose had pulled his pants down a little and seemed to be literally just drawing on his ass. When he took a look at her handiwork she had drawn a bunch of arrows pointing toward his asshole, with messages like, "Insert penis here", "dicks go here", and so on.

She put an arm around Dylan and said, "Masterpiece!"

Dylan grinned, "You had one joke."

"A good one! Hey, he got any duck tape?"

Dylan got up to grab some off the desk. Rose went to work taping over his mouth, and wrapping it around his arms, tying them together behind his back, then binding his legs together with it.

"What's the point of that?" Dylan asked.

"A, to freak him the fuck out when he wakes up," Rose said as she finished with the legs. "B, once he's up you can mess with him, be like, 'oh yeah dude you had crazy bondage sex with this lady, she just vanished.' See if he'll buy it." She grinned. "My little gift to you."

Dylan smiled at her disbelievingly. "You know, you're a lot less drunk than you were playing at."

"Wow," she said wryly, "you saw right through me."

"Yeah, well," he said with a smirk, "I've always been insightful about women."

"Of course you have."

"You messed up when you started acting like you were blackout drunk, not remembering having kissed Valerie after the bathroom. Ever since then you've been obviously more cogent than that." He shrugged. "Those meatheads probably wouldn't notice, but a student of human nature like myself..."

"That your major then?" Rose raised an eyebrow. "Human nature?"

"Economics. So, basically."

"Mmm."

"You got a major?"

Rose laughed. "I flunked out. Stayed around because a college town is a good place to be when you're young and pretty and never wanted to do anything except sin." Her eyes flashed wickedly at him.

"I bet," said Dylan, almost admiringly.

She put up a beckoning finger. "Come here."

He sat down on the floor in front of her. She wrapped one arm around him, and with the other was sliding a single finger up and down his chest. "Do something for me?"