All Comments on 'Wicked Games: The Stories'

by Literotica

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 2 months ago

Did anybody else read that stupid awful story by TNICOLL.? It's always the same template or format with this particular author . Sure he can write but it's always the same story. This story he just wrote. HIS WORLD ON FIRE Is the same kind of story he wrote in CLOSING TIME.......

.

A couple get married too young..... the wife becomes a professional high-powered Career money making powerful woman. But instead of talking to the husband of 20 years who has been faithful and loyal the whole time and has been a great father the wife in all of it this other stories always decides to step out and cheat and force the husband to deal with it.

.

In the story HIS WORLD IN FIRE .... The contemptible cheating horror wife ask the question don't I deserve happiness.? No you stupid dumb bitch you don't deserve happiness. Nobody deserves happiness. What a stupid mental and philosophical mindset.

.

But what really kills the story is the fact that the husband own things up the point once why didn't you talk to me first before you decided to cheat for a year and a half. And the wife has no answer for that. None. And the husband never pushes it. He just accepts it which is really sad and pathetic.... and very Matt moreau like.

.

And the worst part of TNICOLLS new story... Having a cheating cunt whore wife setting you up to meet somebody else.!!!!

.

And what's so funny about this is that the wife is so concerned that she's broken her husband.... that she knows she has humiliated him and he masculated him and disrespected him..... But she thinks setting her husband up with another woman... Is not a continuation of the same disgusting activities ?

.

Wow

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 2 months ago

Plus "It Takes Two To Tango" by justplainjeff.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 2 months ago

Wow — Harry is not happy and found a way to express his vitriol. Interesting to say the least.

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 2 months ago

@Harryin VA, Sooooo 5 Stars?

AngelRiderAngelRiderabout 2 months ago

I came here knowing someone would rant at Tincoll's story. Shocking it was Harry.

I didn't like it either and I think turning comments off is rather chickenshit but dude, seriously? I'm more frustrated with lazy editing or poor ploting than the actual themes. Most the stories today have been awesome. Randi doesn't like me, and that's fine. I'm still gonna give her credit for putting together a banger.

And Chris Isaac was hot as fuck back in the day. I would have traded spaces with that pretty bitch on the beach in 2 seconds.

He might have gotten arrested given my age at the time but that's just semantics.

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 2 months ago

Harry just can't help himself.

He reads stories on an erotic literature site and is shocked when he reads it...

LOL...

Wake up Harry, you're not fooling anyone....

You love it really....

Just admit it....

I dare you

Cagivagurl

WargamerWargamerabout 2 months ago

I’ve read them all and what a great set of stories

The one l really didn’t like was Tnicoll’s it has the lowest score

All the other rated mainly 5s.

Thank you for a great writing event.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Harry has a point. The over used trope of a wife who appears at the onset to be able get away with anything and her husband can't do anything about it... makes for an easy set up for dramatic tension but it's so overused that it no longer commands the same power it once did. I realize that there's only so many story plots and they get re-hashed but creating fleshed out characters and treating them with respect instead of two dimensional cut-outs makes all the difference when using these tropes. The other much more dificult answer is to try find either unique set-up's or at least enough of a difference to make it fresh and interesting. Lastly the trope of the clever, strong male suddenly unable to think for himself and then behaving in destructive ways is so unlike most men out there and it's the opposite of the Martian Slut Ray

Let's call it the Venus Wimp Cloud that hits strong brave inteligent men who then fall apart in the way writers who have no concept of what or who real men are - describe.

UnassignedUnassignedabout 2 months ago

Guess I'm an outlier, I really liked Tnicoll's story. Sure, maybe I didn't *like* Holly but she had some depth, unlike the typical cheating wife with an IQ of 20 and no motivation other than "I could". Her motivation was reasonable, the fault was her execution, i.e. she should have divorced Parker when she realized how incompatible they were, before finding another partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed this collection very much. My thanks to all the authors who took up the challenge and to the inimitable Randi for proposing and shepherding (wrangling?) the set to completion.

Simon_MastersSimon_Mastersabout 1 month ago

Lovely collection, well done everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLiterotica@Literotica
Hello world! The 2024 Literotica Special Contests Schedule is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-organized-challenge-list-2024-updated-jan-23.1601234/ The 2024 Literotica Author-Organized Challenge List is here: https://forum.literotica.com/threads/author-orga...