All Comments on 'WICKed Hormones Ch. 14'

by RTR9209

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments
JumbosauceJumbosauce10 months ago

Another great chapter, thanks for posting!

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbear10 months ago

I can't decide if I like Jacob or not.

He is portrayed pretty convincingly as a horny teenager, that wants instant gratification, and doesn't think of the ramifications of how he gets it. So, its difficult to 'blame' him for his character flaws. BUT; to read the blatant disrespect he shows for his family is unpalatable at best. Talk about an immature little boy with too much 'Big D!ck Energy', he is the definition of toxic masculinity.

His friend at lunch that Rachel doesn't like is a goody two-shoes compared to Jacobs actions.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I could really tell where Ms_Oedipuss had her hands on this story, and gotta day I love her writing style. I love where this story is headed and eagerly wait for the next chapter.

And Ms_O, come out of retirement. The world needs more of your stories in it.

Vincent612Vincent61210 months ago

your the best of the pack :-)

40951138140951138110 months ago

终于更新了,希望以后会让姐姐跟妈妈怀孕,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

An amazing chapter as always, I can’t wait to see what you got working on for future chapters. Hopefully the next one will be out sooner but that’s just me being a little impatient I totally understand that you have things outside of this.

DesiqldDesiqld10 months ago

Noooo I can’t wait this long for the cliffhanger again

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 SOLID STARS

Best cliffhanger yet, if yet could Atlanta City incestuous shenigans at the hotel suite with Karen &

Erstwhile, sexy Milf Karen mom WICKED hormonal corruption by her son and sister preventive pregnancy pills (unwittingly increasing her libido) finally starts to bear fruit and son Jacob is now getting the benefits from it. conservative, Mother Karen WICKED descent continues in the household, Karen finally cutting loose is a blast.

Including her sexy switching duality between mother & incestous,cheating,wife is always a pleasure to watch.

Although, the last surprise by big Sister Rachel was a heck of a twist for poor Jacob though (when big Sis Rachel dropped Bombshell on her brother after they started brother & sister "negotiations "at her husband's house.

Looking forward more to the fallout from this "Wicked "revelation by sister Rachel, but we all know our big boy Jacob is going to use his WICKED "weapon' to win against his big sister (even though she's got him by the proverbial balls though.

We'll see how Jacob talks his way out of this one in Wicked Hormones Chap 15.

Continue on

Cheers!

P.S. Sorry if that's Spoilers for anyone, I apologize for that. Karen & Jacob shower scene round 2 was much better, hotter too this time around.

Kudos to Ms. Oedipus Rex

artb4everartb4ever10 months ago

I want a side Storey of what he did with Ms. Turnner.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a response to Fuzzy...

First of all you're using big dick energy wrong, it's a positive term.

Second, Jacob is a copy of rawlyrawls's cocky boy characters. He straight up lifted almost exactly the way he "disrespects" the father. Also you could argue the hormones are probably affecting him too. They're literally called wicked. Everyone gets corrupted in a Rawls type story.

This story is basically a homage or imitation of Rawls's style of story. I'd say that RTR is a better writer, or at least focusing on one story instead of 10. The sex scenes are way more detailed/better for sure.

I feel like this chapter was a precursor to things ramping up a lot in the future, hopefully. I hope Sarah gets involved and a threesome with Melissa and Brenda would be hot af.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Chapter 15 in 2024

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sex10 months ago

Hi all! Thanks for the continued support and feedback. RTR and I appreciate it and are hopeful for one more chapter to be published this year. As is being hinted at, it will likely have a Halloween theme. My hope also is like most of you, that the story will progress further into new twists and turns. I’ll let y’all know once the first drafts of ch. 15 come my way and I start editing it.

Until then, take care!

O_S🌻

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Using way too many adjectives in your writing now. Also don't need so many pages used up on his mom and Mrs. Turner.

YamiBoyYamiBoy10 months ago

Talk about a long wait being totally worth it! And the cliff-hanger... the cliff-hanger, hahaha. Fantastic chapter, which was very hot and fun to read. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the amazing work!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Best Birthday Present Ever!!! Glad this came out, excellent as ever, keep up the work. `

bigdaddy88888bigdaddy8888810 months ago

About to dig in and so excited you’re continuing this amazing series!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Amazing story! Have been following this story from the start I feel greatly for these characters, great impact on the story with the ”Karen let go” twist, was truly needed, couldn’t take much more of the one step front, two steps back agenda anymore. Haters be haters, but lets aknowledge the fact that Jacob has lived his life bereft of the positive sides of puberty that is lifeforming to ones personality, this combined with the intensity and power of the hormones, including the attractive family members etc, this is a dream come true, right? Not to mention, everybody goes on about an antidote, he does not want it, does he? I’ll have to say, if the story does not end with Jacob fucking the women in this story ( mom, sister, aunt, Melissa) and breeds them I will think this story wasted my time. Good work so far, but I expect more after so long.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Why don’t they have Karen and Robert not be able to take Jake to Georgia, but instead have Rachel offer to take him and he knocks. Rachel up in a motel room. He still has one more college visit to go right? And yes we have no idea what he did to Mrs Turner.. I liked when he’d pound her. Just don’t like 4-5 pages worth of lesbian stuff

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

There were many (too many tbph) instances where the characters, especially Karen and Jacob space out, or are lost in their thought, and then they’re snapped back into reality—it got annoying after a while. Also, again way too much pages were squandered on a lesbian massage scene that frankly, I mostly skipped over…just get to a threesome already (whether Karen+Jacob+Rachel, Karen+Jacob+Melissa…or a lesbian 3-way of Karen+Melissa+Brenda though that would be the least desirable). Dunno what you’re gonna pull off for a Halloween party plot, but hopefully it isn’t more retreads of stuff that we’ve similarly read in earlier chapter…gotta inject some new plot twists into this saga or it will stagnate. Perhaps introduce Sara to Jacob’s “monster” finally???

CrazyAddaCrazyAdda10 months ago

Sex between mom and son should be happening in secretly. That gives hot for the story. Jacob's sister shouldn't find out it. Cuckolds and pregnant is fine. It's super hot.

It would be super hot only mom son story. Not a fan of lesibien or threesome. Leave sister out of this if you can. It's a kind request and please don't take too much time for next episode.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Need more... ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I for sure Karen was hinting @ anal with her husband in the beginning…lol nice teaser and bait & switch! 🤣

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm gonna agree with the commenter about too many adjectives, it feels excessive. I did love the thing between Karen and Melissa, however. But I was severely disappointed by the lack of scenes between Jake and Melissa. In this chapter, and the others. Also, I prefer Jake's point of view more.

Oher than that, great work, I cannot wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Don't care about the side story stuff. Only want to follow Jacob's story.

Also don't need Jacob telling his sister about his mom's involvement.

40951138140951138110 months ago

很好,很完美的母子故事,希望杰克能让凯伦一起结婚怀孕,

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Plot is quite good but Editing was bad.

manlyspicemanlyspice10 months ago

I will probably delete this later.. But wow, I just found this chapter but I have to go to work. Dang! I would love to take a personal day off from work and read this! But I won't do that.

bigburtbigburt10 months ago

Please don't wait so long in between chapters.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“Plot is quite good but Editing was bad”

You’re review is bad…..and lazy

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Any theories on how the sister found out?

Dave__ukDave__uk10 months ago

Great chapter! I have a sneaky feeling this story is coming to a close. The word antidote was mentioned several times. I hope I’m wrong. Karen is starting to fall under Jake’s spell. She can’t get enough of him……..

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I really expected a long chapter after this much wait.

WTF the massage was so long that I had to skip it

Love how Rachael found out about their session ( maybe she was masturbating when she called Karen in other to cancel their appointment)

Good one so far

manlyspicemanlyspice10 months ago

Chapter 14 isn't what I was hoping for. But I do like that Karen is processing everything that is happening, and I believe she now realizes that the recent events in her life can't be a coincidence. Her relationship with Jacob, her impossibly sexy body. Her capacity to love and be loved has given so much joy to the people that she loves the most. God has given her this special gift and a purpose.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“They see us wives as a replacement for their mothers.” Karen said. To me that was the slip that made Rachel interrogate her brother. But with so much tech available, Karen, Robert, Mellisa, et al could easily find out the truth. Also, Robert may have a male lover on the side, and using his long work hours and his hot wife as a cover. I just hope that Brenda can save the marriage and family by getting loads of Jacobs semen into Robert’s ass.

UnipeakUnipeak10 months ago

love the new chapter. It does seem like a significant turning point for Karen. Hope they still continue their relationship in secret because thats was what made the prior chapters awesome. Also can't wait for the Halloween plot line. Hope you put in some unavoidable sex situations.

The editing was a bit off. At times, it seems like i was rereading the thought over and over again. For example, the antidote being a few months away was mentioned a few times as Karen's thought. Might have added to the story more if she reflected on losing sex in her life each time she thought about the antidote

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

-condoms & birth control both have to go…WHY are they still in the story this many chapters in???

-Halloween party will prob involve costume sex and mistaken identity (Karen+Jake….dad+Rachel?!?!) or maybe Sara finally discovers Jake’s “monster”

-please don’t write any of Jake’s dork friends as potentially fucking Rachel…screw those nerds

-yes, we need more scenes of Jake and Melissa sex…do less lesbian scenes

-if there does have to be lesbo stuff, save itfor when Melissa & Aunt Brenda meet each other finally and they have 3-way with Karen (in Brenda’s clinic?) in any case, don’t spend more than half a chapter on lesbian stuff…it’s boring

-speaking of 3-way…maybe at the Halloween party we get the long-anticipated Karen+Jacob+Rachel 3-way or at least Jacob fucks them both on the downlow throughout Rachel’s house during her housewarming (maybe Mom and sister accidentally wear the same costume and Jacob can’t tell them apart?)

-Halloween means hopefully an October release this year for chapter 15? (but let’s not get our hopes up)

-there are still some mistakes here and there, but OS’s editing is better than the chapters before chapter 13…keep her

manlyspicemanlyspice10 months ago

How about this story line. The antidote works for some of the victims, but not all. Dr. Grant's antidote nearly kills Jacob. Donnie saves Jacob when Melissa confesses and gives Donnie access to the Wicktropin files needed to reverse the unintended effects of the antidote. Dr. Grant can only speculate that Jacob's DNA, the Wicktropin DNA, AND the DNA of one or more of the other "victims" had recombined to make Jacob into a supercharged sex machine. The preacher's wife, Mrs, Miller comes to terms with her secret desire to have a child with Jacob. An angel of God appears to Donna in a dream and gives assurance that Jacob, his seed, and the orgasms she is experiencing, are all part of God's plan. The same night the same angel appears to Pastor Miller telling him that Donna will bear a child, and he is confused when the angel informs him that the father will be Jacob, and he is not to interfere with Donna's mission. Unknown to her or David Donna's tubal ligation has been on the mend for many years, and with the help of Jacob's super semen, Donna's prayers will soon be answered, but in a way nobody, not even Jake could have foreseen. Eventually all of the married ladies in Jacob's life find maternal bliss and happiness increasing the size of their families. For Melissa Turner, though, it will become quite a brood.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Brilliant writing- a huge step above the average. Once again, you have been able to capture the incredible emotional trauma that these people are going through all day given to the amazing sexual adventures. They are having. Keep it up. You are doing a fantastic job. These other comments are from people who are just simply jealous of your phenomenal ability.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

4 pages with Melissa and Karen lesbian massage is too much.

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

A totally mad and fantastic story which I've binged on to get here. It's slow moving at times but it's so full of detail that it just flows so well. Funny thing to my mind is that the women here are great characters yet the 2 men are wanting. Unfortunately, Robert remains clueless, which may well be a good thing in the long term, and Jacob comes over as a spoiled little whiner at times. Karen's and Rachel's characters are excellent for the story and I look forward to more encounters with Melissa and Donna, and then Sara. But what a way to end this instalment!!!

5⛤ throughout.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Read quite a few of the comments, first chill out over editing issues, these folks for the most part are not professionals and guess what, its free regardless of errors. Secondly, I do agree about the pages with Melissa were being wasted ink or might they might be if he doesn't use them to bring the aunt, mom or sister into a threesome with her. I like to see Jake knock up all the women in the story before it ends. Of course the pastor's wife had her tubes tied, so not her. Give Dad an easy out, he's not been a bad Dad just a neglectful husband. I like the new Karen and I do agree that Jake will likely turn the cure down. Finally, this is RTRs story to write and I'm onboard to keep reading. I do wish the chapters were shorter and were published more frequently.

manlyspicemanlyspice10 months ago

I'm sure I am a minority. But poor Robert Michell! He is written off as clueless. I really think the wicktropin, and wikitropin semen from Jacob could turn Robert into a super-breeder, equal to Jacob in many ways. I would like Robert to then smoke his competition on the golf course, and in the board room. In my imagination, corporate emails between Robert and his male lover are being monitored by a special cadre of, mostly retired, ex-special forces, and counter terrorist specialists. Robert is chauffeured to a secret location, and then informed that his lover is actually a con-man (part of an active network of special mercenaries, men and women, that specialize in compromising senior executives) and then taking "hush money" before moving onto the next victim. A repentant, and grateful, Robert goes home to his loving wife, ready, willing, and able to supplement Jacob's seed with his own. On his way home Robert stops by Karen's church to spend some alone time with The Lord. Robert, thinking he is alone, he confesses to God his sins (out loud) and then, before God, his gratitude for his family, especially for his wife, Karen. Donna overhears every word of Robert's confession. Robert and Donna's extreme emotions trigger wicktropin pheromones in both of them. The wicked hormones, along with Donna's unapologetic attraction to Robert, and her desire to combine the Mitchell and Miller family into one, directs Donna to be an angel of mercy to the repentant and grateful Robert. Back at home, Pregnant Karen is experiencing nearly constant sexual bliss and mind-blowing orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great cliffhanger

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It's getting repetitive. I think you better put more development on Karen and Jacob's relationship. At this point any woman would have broken down and be tamed after all the sex they've been doing. That Oh-No Oh-Yes scenario is overplayed.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

NO manlyspice….stop being gay

manlyspicemanlyspice10 months ago

My idea was, that Robert thinks he is in a side relationship with someone, who happens to be a male. But actually his male lover is setting Robert up for blackmail, extortion, and theft of client data. Robert is spending more and more time with his male lover, and using his workload as an excuse to cheat on Karen. Unknown to Robert, or perhaps known but ignored, is Robert's declining health which is manifesting as poor performance in bed, lack of confidence, his secret sex life, feelings of low self worth, low self esteem, and more and more his inability to satisfy Karen.

Anonymous, Are you asking me to stop being gay? Or are you asking me to stop the character in the story from being gay? I'm confused. If I gave you the impression that (in my idea for the story line) Robert Mitchell is gay, then I do apologize. And if I was gay, why would someone (that I don't even know) ask me to stop being gay? More confused.

mark_8675309mark_867530910 months ago

Every chapter can't be as good as chapter 13. This one had many exciting elements but as a whole, it was a bit of a letdown. I was glad that Karen went the rest of the way with the attorney, but that took up so much of this chapter....and the chapters are coming slower and slower. Still, it was hot when tge attorney went down on her, and i would have liked for karen to reciprocate.

The first sex scene between karen & her son...in the restroom was nothing new or edgy....same old. This should have been omitted or given more work to make it more exciting.

The shower scene did hit the mark for me and save this chapter from being below average. Getting Karen to like it a bit rough is adding some new edgyness.

I was sorry not to see a reappearance of Brenda in this chapter...would love to hear Karen admit to her how good it has been and have that be a driver for advancing the story.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"There's more where that came from! ", Jacob laughed and they embraced again. He bends his knees slightly and pushes his hard log between Robert’s sculpted thigh until the head popped out on the other side of his legs and then raised himself up until his shaft touched Robert’s red, puffy asslips. Looking down from above his shoulders, Jacob could see his huge, angry cockhead and a few inches of rigid shaft extending past his dad’s perfectly-shaved butts. This sight excited him to the utmost, to the point that a new surge of blood to his engorged mega-cock was enough to lift his father clear off the ground, instantly injecting it (his cum) into his butt!

- manlyspice’s fanfic: “Basement Gym Fuck”

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Ok. A 4some between rachel melissa and karen?

Wow!!!!

And pls stop it with the excessive cum from Jacob in the shower scene. Its a bit unrealistic

Cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story ignore the haters. Lesbian stuff is fine, it's just the frequency of posts that have people annoyed more so I feel. Hoping soon for Karen + Rachel defo.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

“ pls stop it with the excessive cum from Jacob in the shower scene. Its a bit unrealistic” So the suspension of reality for a fictional hormone treatment that give a boy a huge cock is OK, but as soon as it causes him to produce massive loads, then it’s somehow now unbelievable?? ok, boomer…fucken clown 🙄

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This story has the potential to be in the top ten of all time in my opinion. Karen is starting to fall under jacobs spell as he becomes more and more confident. I think this can be said about all his women though. I like the fact Karen is starting to like the rough side of sex as Jacob is bringing out the highs she never had with robert. The more the better for me. I didnt mind the lesbian part to be fair, i can see how rhey got there, with Jacobs adictive scent.

The fact that Jacob took Karen in the shower again is irelivent. The sex was fantastic! I would like the pastors wife to have fell under Jacobs spell in the next chapter. I would also like more risk being taken with Karen and rachel, where their partners are concerned. This will just heighten the lust. The word antidote got mentioned far too much for my liking.

I dont have any negatives at all with this story what so ever. I think its fantastic. I have said this before. It has so much potential to go on to be bigger and better in so many ways. But i will keep my thoughts to myself. Lol

Carol. Xx

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"More than what came!" laughed Jacob, and hugged him again. He bends his knees slightly and pushes the shaft hard between Robert's swollen thigh, until the head is out of the other side of his legs, then rises until the shaft touches the bottom of Robert's swollen, red body. Looking down over his shoulders, Jacob could see the head of a huge, angry cock, and several hard fingers reaching out to spear his perfectly-shaven ass. The sight awakened him to the core, so much so that a new rush of blood sank into the mega-Frenchman, enough to lift his father clear off the ground, and promptly tossing him onto his ass!

- manlyspice fanfic: "Fucking gym room"

manlyspicemanlyspice9 months ago

I had to read chapter 14 a few times before I could make a proper comment. I just hope Literotica can continue to be free. I am really ashamed to make any kind of negative comment. Like why complain about free stuff. Heck if it is free, give me three, I say. I had some ideas for the storyline but not much comment. The ladies room action at Crawdaddy's was well thought out, but I had to struggle with the idea of Karen doing it in such a loathsome environment. I couldn't grasp that she had fallen that low. So that scene didn't make me want to feed the ducks. I think spending more time writing a scene for Jacob and Melissa after the Karen/Melissa massage would have done a better job of keeping me aroused. The shower scene after the Melissa/Karen scene more than made up for my disappointment. Way to go Jacob and Mom! Maybe the Jacob/Melissa post massage scene will be part of Chapter 15? I can't wait!

manlyspicemanlyspice9 months ago

I f'n love this story. It may even stir my pitiful tale-wacker to join the party. I sure hope that the story continues with Taco Night. Karen now in a blissful relationship with two men, and Rachel aware of mom stepping up to help her little man, it seems like an appropriate time for mom and Rachel to consummate their mom/daughter relationship. Chaperoning Karen and Jacob, Rachel could teach them how to improve their lovemaking skills, and even find a way to improve on the "one and done" blowjobs, which will help keep Jacob from being late for school, or have his pussy pounder exposed to Sara at the wrong time. But then, bad timing is what makes drama, and a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“Uuuggghhh! Oh my God, ooohh mmyy GGOODD!!!“, Robert trembled more and more, as the monster of his son’s dick disappeared up his butts. Finally, Jacob was about ten or eleven inches when he hit his father's prostate with violence! Robert cried out in pain…with too much pleasure. His son began to push it home about fifteen inches and a half, thus to masturbate himself with his whole body. The ass's hair of his dad was flying in all directions, and the buttock cheeks were tossed up like two huge fish balloons—filled with poop. Strings of sticky ass mucus dripped onto the cement floor, forming a pool of his hot butt cream. Jacob licked Robert's cupped nipples, squeezing them with his teeth as he continued to drive his colossal meats into his father again and again. Jake could feel could feel his cock pumping up the walls of Robert's ass, sucking on his rod…the sphincters spreading onto his ends to take on his oversized cock! Then the dirt came out, showing his shaft mixed with injected seed, and blood!

-manlyspice fanfic “Fucking gym room Dad”

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story. I cant wait for chapter 15.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

When will a chapter actually start with Karen or Rachel’s legs up and the headboard slamming into the wall? I mean literally start a chapter with that. Like Robert or Rachel’s hubby are away for 3 nights for work and Jacob and one of them have gone out to dinner, come home and her dress is pushed over her hips and he’s ploughing away. That would be an awesome start. I don’t mind the lesbian get together but you took up over half the story on just that.. when will Jakes trip to Georgia U happen?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What about the Antidote is available and Karen, suddenly having an epiphany says ok Jake time to reverse the effect of the WickTropin, suspecting he’s fucking Rachel, only to have Jacob bring the blackmail card into it, just so he doesn’t have to take the antidote. He blackmails mom, Rachel, and Mrs Turner

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Dude did you even read chapter 13??? Literally EVERYTHING you asked for (stockings, legs up in the air, headboard slamming) was in the hotel scene! smdh

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not sure where you are headed with this story. IMO, Jacob should get some of these women pregnant, and it would have been hottest if the women conned their husbands into believing that he (the husband) did the deed. But I seem to recall from an early chapter that Jacob's father had a vasectomy, so how can Jacob impregnate his mother without everything unraveling? And in chapter 13 it was stated that Donna (Sara's mother) was surgically sterile, so she is incapable of becoming pregnant. Those seem like serious plot blunders, where the author has painted himself into a corner, so to speak. Jacob should have knocked both his mother and Donna up, and their clueless husbands should have proudly bragged about how virile they still were. But now the story is screwed. I guess you could have Rachel get pregnant by Jacob, and pass it off as her husband's. Hopefully, someone will get pregnant and Jacob will avoid having to take responsibility for it. Any other ending would be a disappointment, IMO.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

How bout this? RECAST: Jacob is now balck (adopted) and now just impregnates all these white women, then just runs away when all the husbands see these balck babies just being born out of nowhere everywhere! Gosh that would be so hot!! In fact, now we’re gonna film this as a Bollywood movie here in India then export it to USA so all you American will learnt…hrrrrrrrrrrrmpt kaki parumpajit!!!

InbreedFantasy4UInbreedFantasy4U9 months ago

For those that say Jacob's father had a vasectomy or those that didn't see where the story is going or that are disapointed that nothing seems to happen for the main story after so many creampies, let me dream about somewhere I think and I hope the story is going:

I think is going to be a pregnancy sooner than we think, and most likely it will be Karen's and she will pass it off as her husband's, how? well, it was never said Jacob's father had a vasectomy, it's just that he has a low sperm count, so that it would be a miracle, miracle that Karen is kind of foreshadowing with those Bible Psalms, she'll be justifying herself with those, she also is already fantasying on her pregnancy state she had years ago. And someone may say, "but it was a miss oportunity in Atlanta to make it seem it's her husband's, Karen should be pregnant by this chapter but the test came back negative". Well, I think maybe it's just a false negative and here's the reason I think it's the case; First, false negative pregnancy test can happen if there's extrange HORMONES in the sample and the test is not made for it. Second, it make's sense for me the build up of Karen justifying herself with the Bible Psalms. Karen liying to her husband that they did it back in Atlanta. Karen now have little desires to pass through pregnancy again. Third, here's another strange thing I noticed, anyone noticed the mention of Darlene, the girl of the drug store, again in the story? Karen didn't want to have another episode with her so if she sees her again it would be on special circumstances, like for example briefly after realizing she's already pregnant and desperately asking someone that didn't know her for the reason a pregnancy test can bring a false negative.

Again, this is just what I think and I hope the story is going, I can be wrong, but I think that there's foreshadowing and I think that by the end of the story there must be pay off to all the build up and that the story should have consequences that makes it worth the journey and for an erotic long story I think there's no better consequences than a pregnancy it's just natural, so please RTR9209 and Ms Oedipus_Sex make it happen.

And just to add something curious, another reason a pregnancy test can be a false negative is that the woman is pregnant with at least two babies, so let's hope for the better ;)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Spiolers: The chapiter 15 involved them dressing for up Halloween as balck people and engaging in interracial incest! Gosh that was been soo HOT! Learnt it, Americans—only hotter things is more granny’s in the story like Lorraine Broccoli and Betty White! Pajeeeeeeeeet!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seriously, if you're looking for a gay or interracial story, there are whole other categories on literotica. Go try one. This story is neither of those things.

manlyspicemanlyspice9 months ago

I'm anxiously awaiting Chapter 15. I see a lot of pregnancies in the story line. But! I did have a wicked thought! What if Jacob and the other victims were not the intended target of Dr. Grant's research? What if the funding was from entities that want to reduce the human population for whatever reason? Jacob's sperm could have been altered in a way that would prevent the cell wall from hardening immediately after fertilization of the egg. Along with multiple sperms penetrating into the egg (which would also terminate the egg) the egg would be unviable due to a weak cell wall, and the egg would then be attacked by the woman's immune system and disposed of.

So not only would Jacob's lovers becoming addicted to the great sex and effects of the pheromones, they are also rendered temporarily infertile. How would "Jacob's women" react to this revelation?

Another possible twist in the story. Rachel and Donna wear the same cross neckless. And Rachel was quite opinionated about the activities of preachers wives. Perhaps Rachel and Donna Miller, the pastor's wife, have some history.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

i would again recommend rtr to consider releasing next installments in scenes instead of whole chapter that would give something to read and 5-6 months of wait is just too much

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Super hot scenes in this chapter! Now that Karen's back to chugging down Jacob's loads I hope we'll see more of the physical aspects of her transformation increase. Her dreams being consumed with her lust for him is a great way to see her progress mentally, but I think it'd be fun if she unconsciously started competing with Sara by showing off her changing body. I especially love Karen's breast milk as a factor in the story, but I hope we can get more focus on her butt leading up to anal. Her being compelled to dance and shake her ass for him would be hot, and when he finally fills up her backdoor that should cause her to grow. Another fun way to make Robert more useless would be for Karen to notice herself becoming stronger from her 'protein shakes' needing less help and a scene to show her mama bear side in full force protecting Jake.

Stevee45Stevee459 months ago

Amazing as always! One of the best stories on here

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This chapter felt very overedited.

Really didn't need half the story to be the lesbian scene.

moonknight013moonknight0139 months ago

can't wait to see what happens next...mom/sister threesome and the sisters help in taking their moms anal cherry. while on the threesomes visit to their alma matter?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No one’s even talking about the ending.. have Rachel and Karen find out about each other, Karen tried putting and to it all for Rachel’s sake, then Jake blackmails both and says he’s NOT taking the antidote. I think the commenter above said to START a chapter will mom or sister in bed. They still have a college trip to the University of Georgia. So have that as Rachel and Jakes time for consummation. Gotta bring blackmail in at some point do he can now call all the shots

manlyspicemanlyspice9 months ago

This is a story that I listen too almost every day. Each day I get a more in depth understanding of the story and the characters. I really do appreciate the attention to detail! I ignored the scene with Mrs. Miller removing cans from her SUV. But later I realized she was horny and acting out her sexual frustration. I love how Karen changes her style and habits gradually while she rationalizes each adjustment in order to help out her son. Eventually she realizes that she and Jacob can help each other while they hope for a cure.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Jacob’s sperm needs to meet Karen’s egg…breed their beautiful children

🔘•〰️•〰️

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I enjoyed the story line. Just hated that Jacob only thought about himself, like a spoiled brat.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, that's not completely true, true Jacob is a self-lover in a sense, but his plunder pleaser does give exquisite orgasms regardless of Jake input, since its mostly wickedly biological.

The only time Jake was actually being a considerate lover was in Atlanta sex marathon adventure, when he ate out milf Karen out in the adjoining room.

Making him a considerate lover is a work in progress, also do any women have to teach him, besides their married and busy half the time.?

Along with Karen loosing up and cure close at hand, she probably hadn't even considered it either, she wants her own selfish orgasm herself no matter how she rationalizes to her son Jacob her cutting loose attitude recently.

manlyspicemanlyspice9 months ago

I keep telling myself that the longer I have to wait for Chapter 15 the better it will be! So many ways the plot can go. So many possibilities. I pity the men-folk. It doesn't seem like any man is going to get direct benefit from Wick-Tropin but Jake. Although it goes against the story line so far, I just wish Robert could get some Wick-Tropin and get some real action.

tjreadertjreader8 months ago

This story is just SO well written! Probably one of the best I've read on this site. CANNOT wait for the next chapter!!

RanthoronRanthoron8 months ago

Waiting for Aunt Brenda to solve Karen's problem with the panties disappearing in the trash by giving her an after-plug…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hot!! Can't wait for ch 15. Should be interesting to see if a Rachel-Karen-Jake threesome occurs. Would also love to see another tryst between Jake and Donna, maybe in a church office setting. Donna is a hot milf that needs to move further along the path to debauchery. Speaking of her fam, wouldn't it be interesting if Sara and the pastor already had a thing going? Plenty of potential for family frolics in that group. Anyway, this a great series, one that I return to like a kid in a candy store.

cuffsandstuffcuffsandstuff8 months ago

Looking forward to the Halloween party.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Please, pray that RTR9209 safely survived the hurricane! 🙏🙏🙏

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really fun storyline. Really looking forward to how Melissa gets Karen into a 3some. Would love for Rachel-Karen-Jacob or Rachel-Jacob-Melissa to happen as well.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Any update on when the next chapter's coming?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

what a disappointment...what's with cuckold. You've never done it in 3 years , must've been a OS idea. Crap

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You’re an idiot if you couldn’t foresee “cuckold” becoming a major story line in this series…it’s pretty much been telegraphed since the first chapter that Jacob due to the hormones would wear down his mom’s morals, and ergo, that the dad would eventually be cucked. Don’t blame OS that you’re too dense to predict this and somehow it’s now some brilliant revelation you’re enlightening us with. Your take is crap

Oedipus_SexOedipus_Sex8 months ago

UPDATE 09/08/2023: Have received the first part of ch. 15 today from RTR and will begin editing it this weekend. Thank you all for the concern for his welfare during the recent hurricane, though thankfully he was far enough from its main impact that he was able to safely see it through. I will update y’all once again once I’ve sent my edit of this first portion back to RTR for his review.

O_S 🌻

blackknight314blackknight3148 months ago

After reading some of the comments posted at the end of each chapter, I can only wonder, "WTF is wrong with you people."

First, sorry to blow up the myth guys, but I'm sure most women already know that 'Blue Balls' is something young guys used to get young girls to give up their young tender cunts. Even with ED drugs, ie. Viagra, not being able to come after being stimulated, does not cause pain. All those drugs do is stimulate blood flow causing the cock to get stiff, not make you come.

Karen and Ms. Miller are so caught up in religion, that she doesn't remember how great good sex can be. The vanilla sex that she allows is why her man doesn't NEED sex much; no adventure.

The good Dr's 'illegal' experiments give the women a good excuse to let their hair down with the whole pheromone thing.

Jake, being so little his whole life is drunk with his new found power over women that cucking the women's normal sized partners really turns him on. There is no way in hell that he will take the 'antidote'; taking away his power over women.

The women, by allowing Jake to blow smoke up their cunts with the blue ball argument, deserve what they get. They need to spank him due to his smug disregard for his parents and the other women in his 'harem'.

I finally got to 'the end of the story. I'm not sure if I'll get back to chapter 15 et. al., but who knows. If I run across it soon...

RTR, Good job, thanks for sharing your work! Don't listen to the weirdos out there; especially the anonymous serial killers. If I had my way you would need your own profile to comment.

rodavrodav8 months ago

Well at last! The incest in the coming more in the open. Hopefully it will be fully revealed to everyone in the family including the father and Rachel’s husband. And eventually everything coming out for the better that it will end up having to openly enjoy sex with whole family.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hope the next chapter comes out soon. Really enjoying it.

Serenity032Serenity0328 months ago

I just found this series. It was sheer pleasure to be able to read all 14 chapters at once. Now I feel a bit of a let down that I, like everyone else, will wait with bated breath for your next chapter.

Thank you for this series. It is wonderfully written and very engaging. I look forward to future chapters.

manlyspicemanlyspice8 months ago

I haven't spent much time with Chapter 14 or the complete story lately due to health issues. I just read the comment about Chapter 15 being in the works from Oedipus_Sex and I'm very excited to know that a new chapter is on its way. I think we can all assume that the Halloween Party is going to be a part of chapter 15. I have my own personal "wish list" of what I want to see happen. Karen and Rachel consummate their relationship and then begin teaching each other how to get the most benefits from Jacob’s condition. Rachel becomes aware of, and enjoys the fact that the Wicktropin along with frequent sessions with Karen and Jacob are causing her to look, act, and feel, like her mom. Jacob did not actually receive the same Wicktropin as the other patients, so the antidote had no effect. Jacob's overconfidence soon creates a situation that requires intervention and teamwork between all the ladies in Jacob's life. Over time the constant love and care of his now extended family overcome the negative effects of Wicktropin. Jacob metabolizes the Wicktropin into just "higher than normal" HGH and testosterone. Jacob is slowly, nearly imperceptibly, becoming the man that Dr. Grant envisioned in his research. All of the hard core action is what makes me want to read or listen to this story over and over. All the sex in Chapter 15 was great. And I've learned too, to just ignore any comments by anyone named Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

@O_S thanks for the update that chapter 15 is being edited. Hopefully we can expect it to be published by early January. Keep us posted

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hey O_S! It's been two weekends now. Did you finish editing yet? Also what's the word count so far?

Zyan966Zyan9667 months ago

looking forward to more

jeremyl95jeremyl957 months ago

Wow great story glad I found it this week now I will wait to read the next chapter. Great work!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Big fan

Sir can you please share release date or atleast month of ch 15.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really love the story. But I want Karen to be fucked by Jacob's grandpa.

Just like my favourite hentai mistreated bride, you can watch it for inspiration it's really good.

Please think about it your biggest fan mark Jones.

BodramBodram7 months ago

When I found this series, I couldn't stop reading until I got all the way through. Great story. Looking forward to more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRTR9209@RTR9209
Update 03/19/2024.... Hi everyone. Just wanted to alert you all that I have submitted chapter 15 for publishing. I've read several comments and I understand the frustration of the length of time between submissions. Believe me though... no one is more frustrated than me. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES