WICKed Hormones Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The entire family was now gathered at the Morgans' new home to prepare for that year's Halloween evening party. Karen, Brenda, and Rachel were all in the kitchen, bustling with the busy chores of preparing food and snacks. Meanwhile Robert, Mark, and Scott were tasked outside putting the finishing touches on all the Halloween decorations, with Grandpa George supervising.

Jacob's primary duty that afternoon was to entertain Brenda and Mark's young son Daniel, and to prepare small bags of candy to hand out to all the trick-or-treaters later that evening. As the two boys sat side-by-side at the dining room table working on their little project, the preschooler not very subtly snuck in an occasional piece of chocolate. Even though Aunt Brenda had instructed her son 'no candy' before dinner, Jacob didn't see any harm in looking the other way a time or two.

After a while, Daniel looked up at his older cousin and asked cutely, "Jake? Can I have sumthin' to drink?"

Jacob turned to his little assistant with a smile and replied, "Well, I don't see why not...let's go to the kitchen!"

As the two boys stood at the kitchen door threshold, Jacob took a second to admire the three most important women in his life. His gaze was fixated on them working away, as he noticed they all happened to be dressed alike: wearing skin-tight black yoga leggings and black T-shirts with 'Happy Halloween!' emblazoned in orange script across their chests. It was like watching three culinary goddesses orchestrated in perfect harmony and performing some sort of domesticated cooking dance, all choreographed to perfection. He also noted that outside of church every Sunday, it was probably the first time all three women had been in the same room together since the Labor Day cookout at Aunt Brenda's house nearly two months prior.

Karen pulled a batch of freshly-baked cookies from the oven and placed the hot baking sheet on the island. As she wiped her sweaty brow with the oven mitt on her right hand, she caught a glimpse of her son and little nephew standing in the kitchen doorway. "Well, howdy boys! Y'all finished bagging up all that candy?"

Jacob shook his head, "No, Ma'am...not yet. Danny here just needed a break."

"Auntie Karen...I'm thirt-sssy," Daniel added to Jacob's statement.

Taking off her oven mitts, Karen smiled, "Awww...you're thirsty?" She then continued in an extra sweet tone, "Well, we can't have that now, can we? I'm sure we can find you something cold to drink, however..." The adoring Aunt then held out her arms and added, "I'm gonna need something too!"

Daniel ran across the kitchen and into Karen's outstretched arms. The adorable blonde preschooler giggled, as his Aunt picked him up and covered his face with loving smooches.

After giving Daniel a long, tight hug, Karen joked, "You're so cute...I could just eat you right up!" Lifting up the little boy's shirt, she then proceeded to tickle him with her fingers.

Daniel laughed, "Auntie Karen...that's silly. You can't eat me...I'm a boy!"

Karen gasped. "Silly, am I?" she asked in mock astonishment, which brought another giggle from her nephew. After a few more exaggerated kisses, she asked, "How does some juice sound?"

Daniel nodded, "Yes, please!"

"But first...do you have something for me?" Karen asked.

Daniel leaned in and kissed his Aunt Karen's cheek, finishing it with a loud and wet 'raspberry'.

Karen giggled. "Oh...that was a good one! You know what I think?"

Daniel replied, his voice curious, "No...what?"

"I think...that you deserve..." Still clutching her little nephew tightly to her side, the playful Aunt turned and picked up a fully-decorated jack-o-lantern cookie from the nearby platter and continued, "...something sweet!"

Daniel's eyes lit up as he took hold of the freshly-baked homemade treat.

"Only one there, punkin'..." Brenda admonished her son, as she continued preparing hors d'oeuvres at the far side of the kitchen. "...you don't wanna spoil your appetite for dinner!"

"Okay, Mommy!" Daniel replied to his mother. He then looked back at Karen and said, "Thank you, Auntie Karen."

"You're welcome, munchkin!" Karen smiled and pressed her lips to Daniel's chubby, cherubic cheek, proceeding to give him a loud and wet 'raspberry' of her own. She then put her laughing nephew back down on his feet, gave him a loving swat on his bottom, saying, "Now go on back to the table, and Auntie Karen will bring you some juice."

Rachel smiled as she watched her little cousin scamper out of the kitchen with Jacob in tow. Placing her palm on her chest, she sighed, "Oh my gosh...Danny is sooooo cute. He just makes my heart...ooh!..and tummy ache!"

"Oh, I know what you mean..." Karen agreed with her daughter, once again feeling a nagging sense of nostalgia warming her heart, along with a slight flutter in her own, empty womb. She then asked her daughter jokingly, as she poured some apple juice into a plastic cup, "Well, you do know how to go about getting one of your own...don't you?"

Rachel rolled her eyes, "Yes, Mom...I know how. Believe me...Scott and I have been trying our best!"

Brenda looked over to her niece and, with a dramatic gasp, asked excitedly from the knowledge of the sudden, new development, "You and Scott are planning to have a baby?"

Rachel nodded, "Yeah...I just went off birth control a few weeks ago."

Brenda walked around the island and said, "What a coincidence...your Uncle Mark and I are gonna try for a second one, ourselves."

"You are?" Karen asked with confusion, as she placed the juice carton back into the refrigerator.

Nodding her head, Brenda replied, "Mm-hmm!" She then continued, "With Danny starting kindergarten next year, we figured now would be as good a time as any. Plus, my little punkin' told me the other day that he plans on asking Santa for a baby brother as his Christmas present this year."

"Awwwww...that's so sweet!!" Rachel gushed.

"Hold on a second..." Karen interrupted. "Brenda...I thought you were participating in that new trial birth control?"

Brenda nodded, "I am...but the Midoxinol trial run ends in December. My plan is to reduce my patient load after the first of the year. That way, I can devote more time to getting pregnant and planning for the new addition to our family."

Suddenly, Brenda's eyes went wide. Putting her hand on Rachel's arm she gasped, "Hey...wouldn't it be something if we got knocked up around the same time and could go through our pregnancies together?"

Rachel smiled, "Oh, wow...that would be wild!" She then turned to her mother and asked, "Wouldn't it, Mom?" For a split second, the knowing daughter made eye contact with her Mother, who didn't catch the suggestive glint in her naughty daughter's eyes.

Karen replied with a big smile, trying to match her daughter's seemingly innocent excitement, yet unable to mask her feigned delight, "Yes, Honey Bear...that would be wonderful!" As she watched her younger sister and daughter giggle and carry on about the possibility of them both being pregnant at the same time, the middle-aged mother couldn't help but feel somewhat left out and slightly envious. It was as if she was the redundant third wheel on a date.

Placing her hands onto the countertop with a sigh, Karen knew it was ridiculous to think this way. After all, she was now nearing her mid-forties, and with Robert's low sperm count, the chances of the two of them procreating another child were next to nothing, if not almost impossible. Even if by a miracle of God, her husband was able to impregnate her, the mere thought of starting all over again with a newborn infant seemed downright daunting at her age. However, as she ran her left hand over the curvature of her slightly rounded tummy, Karen once again felt a strange aching sensation twinging away in her empty womb. Fighting off the tormenting urges, it was then she realized this had to somehow be tied to those wretched hormones messing with her body's chemistry and causing all this illogical yearning.

"Hey, Mom?" Jacob's voice suddenly jerked Karen out of her daydream-like state.

Karen looked around to find her second-born standing on the other side of the kitchen island. "Yes, sweetie?" she replied, trying to shake the ridiculous thoughts from her head.

Holding up his cell phone, Jacob replied, "Sara just texted me and said her parents won't be home for a while yet. She was wondering if we could pick her up in a couple hours?"

"Sure, we can!" Brenda interjected herself into the conversation. "In fact, I can take you."

"Why you?" Karen asked, somewhat annoyed, along with some mild curiosity. Rolling her eyes, she then answered her own question. "Let me guess...you just wanna get out of cooking!"

"Nooooo...Mommmm!" Brenda replied, sarcastically. "It just so happens that I still need to go by the rental place and pick up our costumes for tonight."

Karen's eyes widened, "You still haven't gotten our costumes yet?" Putting a hand on her hip, she continued in her usual, exasperated, motherly tone, "Brenda...you were supposed to have done that last week!"

"I know... I know..." Brenda responded, waving her hands nonchalantly. "It's just that I've been really busy at the office lately, and I completely forgot."

Karen huffed, "You forgot? Well, I hope for our sakes that the costume shop's still open!" With a scoff, she handed the cup of juice to her younger sister.

"It is..." Brenda responded. "They don't close 'til 5 o'clock."

Karen replied, "Well then, y'all had better get going...it's all the way downtown, and the traffic's for sure gonna be crazy!"

Holding out the plastic cup of apple juice to Rachel, Brenda asked, "Will you be a dear, sweetie, and take this to your little cousin?"

"Yeah...sure," Rachel replied, as she took the cup from her Aunt and left the room.

Brenda then said to Jacob, "Could you tell your Uncle Mark I'm gonna be taking the car, hon? Then we can go."

"Okay..." Jacob replied, following his sister out of the kitchen. "I'll be by the front door whenever you're ready, Aunt Bren'."

All of a sudden, it became very awkward in the kitchen.

Seeing that they were now alone, Brenda leaned into Karen, who had resumed decorating the jack-o-lantern cookies, and whispered, "If it's okay with you...before we go pick up Sara, I'm gonna take Jake by my house."

While squeezing orange icing out of a tube and onto a pumpkin-shaped cookie, Karen replied, "Take him by your house?"

"Uh-huh," Brenda nodded in response.

"And why, may I ask, would you need to do that?" Karen inquired, her voice now dripping with suspicion.

"Because..." Brenda continued, in a whisper, "It'd be a perfect place and opportunity for Jake to provide another semen sample that I can send off to my colleagues."

Karen scoffed, "An opportunity for Jake to 'provide' a sample, or for you to 'extract' one, you mean?"

Brushing off the incredulous sarcasm in Karen's voice, Brenda shrugged her shoulders and chuckled casually, "Same difference."

Karen stopped icing the cookie and looked at her sister. She could see the naughty glint in Brenda's baby-blue eyes and immediately felt uneasy about her younger sister's proposal.

To date, whenever Jacob received any 'help' from either Brenda or Melissa Turner, Karen had always been in the house with them to oversee their 'sessions' and act as a chaperone. However, this time, her married sister would have full, unsupervised access to Jacob...and way on the other side of town, far away from her presence. The thought of Brenda having her way with her little man alone in her house brought on a sudden sense of panic, along with a wave of envy.

Her face flushed with annoyance, Karen continued, "Besides, is there really a need to continue sending these 'samples'? I mean...hopefully, in a couple of weeks Dr. Grant will give up the antidote, and we can put all of this insanity behind us."

Brenda responded, "Hopefully...yes, that's what we all want. But until Jake receives the antidote and is actually totally cured, it would still be in his best interest for us to continue monitoring his stats, in case of any unforeseen changes."

Keeping her voice low, Karen huffed, "Look...we don't have time for any shenanigans today. There's still a lot left to do before this evening, and we need your help here!"

Brenda took a glance around to make sure they were alone, "No 'shenanigans'... I promise! I'll get the samples and we'll be on our way back." Seeing that her sister still wasn't totally convinced, she added, "Remember...this is all to ensure that Jake's health hasn't been compromised in any way by all those crazy chemicals and hormones. We'll be quick, I promise. It'll be 'in and out', and--"

Karen cut her eyes at her sister and snapped up her hand, "Shhhhh!! If it's solely for Jake's benefit, then you don't have to keep selling me. 'In and out', huh? Brenda...you're horrible!"

Brenda replied with a coquettish, Cheshire Cat grin, "Just trying to be a caring doctor...as well as a loving Aunt and godmother!"

Karen resumed decorating the cookies as she mulled over her sister's proposition. Eventually, she relented and, with a heavy sigh, responded, "Fine...but you'd better be quick about it. Remember, you still need to go pick up Sara and then get your butt back here ASAP to help us out."

Suddenly, from behind Brenda, Daniel's voice rang out, "Mama?"

Brenda spun around to find her little boy holding his empty juice cup behind her. "Hey there, punkin'!" she replied as she bent down, picked her son up, and sat him on the countertop in front of her.

Daniel asked, "Mama...Jake said he's gonna go with you to the store, and then you're gonna pick up Sara."

Using her fingers to brush a few wayward blonde locks from Daniel's forehead, Brenda made a mental note to herself to take her son in for a haircut sometime the following week. "Yes, sweetie, that's right. Jake and I need to go stop by the costume rental shop, pick up Mommy and Auntie's Halloween costumes for tonight, and then we're gonna swing by to pick up Sara."

"Can I go with you tooooooo?" Daniel asked, his pleading voice full of innocence.

Brenda knew that taking Daniel with her could end up throwing a big monkey wrench into her plans of obtaining another semen 'sample' from Jacob. She sighed, "Baby...Mommy's not gonna be gone long." She glanced over at Karen and then back to her son. "Besides, don't you wanna stay here instead to help Auntie Karen and Rachel?"

Pouting, Daniel shook his head, "No, Mama...I need to go with you!"

Brenda chuckled, "You need to go with me...why?"

With a sweet smile, Daniel replied, "I'm your 'site-kick'...'member?"

'Sidekick' was a nickname that Brenda used for Daniel whenever she took him shopping or running errands with her around town. Such sweet, innocent moments with her little boy were ones which she relished, knowing the days were all too soon approaching when they would come to an end. For a moment, Brenda's eagerness to once again get her dainty hands and sultry mouth on her nephew's giant cock seemed to outweigh the motherly nostalgic instincts tugging at her heartstrings. After all, if things did go according to plan and Jacob was eventually cured, Brenda knew her chances of being able to 'help' her nephew would soon be quite limited, if not altogether over.

However, the look of pure love and adoration in her son's baby-blue eyes staring back into her own baby-blues quickly trumped any feelings of lust Brenda had burning in her loins. The loving mother knew with dread that there'd soon come a day when her little 'punkin' would no longer want to be her 'site-kick', so she'd better take advantage of those little moments with him while she still could.

Brenda smiled, "You know what? You're absolutely right...Mama does need her sidekick!" Kissing her beautiful boy on the forehead, she picked him up and set him back on the floor, "Now run along, and go get your stuff."

"Yaaayyy!!" Daniel exclaimed, as he bolted from the kitchen.

While continuing to decorate the cookies, Karen chuckled and asked with sarcasm, "So tell me, Doctor...just how do you plan on 'obtaining' those samples, now?"

Brenda huffed as she picked up a cookie from the platter on the counter. Taking a bite, she then replied, while chewing, "I dunno...but you know me...I'll think up of something."

At that moment, Mark entered the kitchen through the garage. Brenda asked her husband, "Hey, honey...how's the decorating going? Y'all just about done?"

Mark nodded, "Almost, but I need to go by the house...any chance I can take the car real quick? I'll be back before you know it."

Panicked and slightly annoyed at yet another obstacle thrown in her path, Brenda asked, "Go to the house? W-what for?"

Grabbing a bottled water from the refrigerator, Mark replied, while twisting off its cap, "I just found the perfect spot on the front porch for that spooky mechanical skeleton that we have. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring it...it's still at home."

Suddenly, an idea popped into the young doctor's head. "You know, honey..." Brenda began, "Jake and I decided to leave earlier than expected, and get a head start on those errands I told him to mention to you."

"Oh, really?" Mark asked, before downing several chugs of water.

Brenda smiled, "Yeah...I need to go by the costume shop before they close, and then we're gonna go pick up Sara for the party. Since the Millers don't live too far from us in Dunwoody, why not just let us swing by the house while we're out? That way, you can stay here and continue to help Rob and Scott with all the decorating."

"Sounds good to me...as long as you're sure?" Mark replied, with a shrug.

"Of course, I'm sure!" Brenda cheerfully replied, her plan now somewhat back on track. The situation of Daniel being with them still posed a predicament, but the smart and crafty doctor felt confident that she could figure something out.

"I gotta warn you, though..." Mark continued, "That skeleton's way up in the attic. It isn't too heavy, but hauling it down that ladder and all those stairs could prove to be a pain. I hope you're both prepared to break a sweat!". Chuckling, he downed the last of his water.

Stepping up to Mark, Brenda smiled and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Sensually stroking his jawline, she slowly added, "Oh, don't you worry, my love. When it comes to physical exertion, I'm sure Jake and I will be able to do it...somehow."

Hearing a sudden cough, they both turned to the kitchen island.

"Sorry..." Karen replied, quickly holding up Brenda's discarded, half-eaten treat from the countertop. "Choked on a cookie."

********************

After picking up the costumes downtown, Brenda drove with Jacob and Daniel to her and Mark's house in an exclusive, gated community located next to the Dunwoody Country Club. Once the trio had gone inside, they ended up in the den, where Brenda picked up the remote and turned on the television. "Now, punkin'..." she said to Daniel, as she scrolled through the channels, "Be a good boy, now. Jake and I are gonna go get some Halloween decorations down from that scary attic upstairs...so you stay in here and watch 'Blue's Clues', okay?"

Ignoring his mother's ominous warnings, Daniel instead replied with excitement and clapped, "Yay! 'Blue's Clues'...'Blue's Clues'!!!" He then pulled his little chair closer to the television and sat down, holding his stuffed version of the blue puppy from the show. Feeling confident that her son was now sufficiently settled in and preoccupied, Brenda led Jacob to the second floor and then to the attic.

1...678910...16