WICKed Hormones Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob walked a few steps behind Brenda as they ascended the grand staircase to the attic. His eyes were locked onto her shapely, round butt as it swayed side-to-side tantalizingly in front of him, encased in Brenda's skin-tight black yoga pants. The hypnotic vision soon caused the sleeping leviathan in Jacob's pants to stir anew.

As it turned out, Mark was correct. The mechanical skeleton, though light, was somewhat tricky getting to at the back of the attic. Working together however, Brenda and Jake were able to navigate the decoration from the dark and dusty spaces with relative ease, and haul it down the attic's ladder.

Once back down on the second floor, Jacob stood by and watched as Brenda dusted herself off. Seeing his gorgeous Aunt running her hands across her chest as she wiped off the cobwebs from her black T-shirt was mesmerizing. The sight of her mouthwatering tits wobbling beneath her form-fitting garment quickly caused his partial erection to go full-blown.

"Stuff gets everywhere!" Brenda complained, as she continued patting herself down. As soon as Jacob's familiar, exotic scent invaded her nostrils, the young doctor's nipples suddenly hardened within her lacy black bra. Upon looking back up, she caught her nephew red-handed, gawking at her chest. With a smile, she asked jokingly, "What are you staring at, stud? Did I miss some of it?"

Embarrassed that he'd been caught ogling, Jacob stammered in response, "Oh...ummmm...sorry, Aunt Brenda...didn't mean to stare."

Brenda giggled, "It's okay...I don't mind. To tell you the truth, I'll be more worried if ever the day comes when men stop looking!" Stepping up closer to Jacob, she continued, "You know...it's been over a month since I sent that last batch of your sperm samples to my colleagues for analysis. So, I figured since I have the storage unit here, and we have ample opportunity..." The beautiful doctor didn't finish her statement. Instead, she arched her brow in the hopes that her young nephew would take the hint.

Jacob's heart began to race. Normally, he'd never turn down a chance to fool around with his smokin' hot Aunt, particularly in that outfit she was currently wearing. However, he didn't expect her to be up to go at it today, especially in the same house she shared with her husband...and with her 5-year-old son just downstairs. Though he was mainly thinking with his other 'head' at the moment, Jacob wasn't an idiot either. "Okay...sure...but what about-- "

Brenda cut him off, "Don't worry..." Turning, she then began walking down the hallway towards her master bedroom. "I've already gotten the clearance from your Mom." With a wiggle of her left index finger, Brenda gestured at her nephew, purposefully swaying her sexy, yoga pants-clad butt for him to follow her.

"No, that's not what I meant," Jacob quickly said, discarding the mechanical skeleton at the bottom of the ladder and following Brenda to her bedroom.

Eagerly closing her bedroom door, Brenda disappeared into her walk-in closet, and replied, "Oh? Well...what'd you mean?"

Jacob took a moment to scan the room, since he'd never been inside his Aunt and Uncle's bedroom before. In fact, it was only the second time he'd ever been upstairs in their house since they'd had it built three years before.

The master suite was somewhat similar to his parents': classy and spacious, with several large bay windows letting in plenty of sunlight. However, unlike his parents, the Sullivans' bedroom featured two walk-in closets and a vaulted ceiling. "Must be nice having a doctor AND stockbroker's salary!" Jacob thought to himself.

Jacob's eyes caught sight of a framed photo atop one of the nightstands-- he assumed on his Aunt's side of the bed. The picture was of Brenda, Uncle Mark, and little Daniel. As he contemplated the smiling faces of the picture-perfect, typical All-American, happy family, he responded, "I was actually referring to Danny...he's just downstairs, ya know."

"Yeah...I know." Brenda calmly replied. Exiting the closet, she carried out the same specimen storage container that she'd used the last time Jacob had 'provided' her with a semen sample. She then placed the rectangular-shaped box on the bed and opened the lid.

Jacob stepped up beside his Aunt and asked, "So...aren't you worried he might come up here while we're...you know...'extracting' my samples?"

Loosening the lids on the plastic jars, Brenda replied, "No, not really...Danny's just like his daddy...once he gets in front of the TV, nothing ever distracts him." With a giggle, she added, "In fact, I reckon World War III could be going on outside, and probably neither one of them would be none-the-wiser!"

Turning to Jacob, Brenda continued, "Besides...I promised your Mom, AKA 'The Overlord', that we'd be as quick as possible and there'd be no 'shenanigans' today." Rolling her eyes, she added, "So, in keeping with that promise, sadly no one's gonna get fully naked. All we're gonna do is pull down your pants, collect your samples and then go pick up Sara...okay?"

Jacob nodded and replied, with barely concealed disappointment, "Yeah...okay."

"Great." Holding up the plastic jars, with one in each hand, Brenda continued, "So...what do ya say we get those samples?"

Moments later, Jacob was sitting on the edge of his Aunt and Uncle's California king-sized bed. His pants were unbuckled and pulled partially down his thighs, while his exposed penis was now at full mast. Brenda was kneeling in front of Jacob, still fully clothed, with her sexy, shapely, yoga-pants clad butt sticking up in the air. Both her hands were tightly gripping her nephew's thick, pulsating shaft at its base. Poised to begin her sensual ministrations up and down the full length of Jacob's cock, Brenda could literally feel his blood pumping through its crisscrossing network of veins and arteries. With a renewed sense of awe, she whispered, "My God..."

Instinctively, the aroused doctor leaned in and planted a soft kiss on the spongy crown of her nephew's leaking cocktip. Pulling back, Brenda licked the syrupy pre-cum from her painted lips and savored the taste of her sister's son's manly essence. Right before wrapping her eager, juicy mouth fully around Jacob's mushroom-shaped tip, she added, "This thing...is a...miracle!!"

Several minutes later, the 'state of the art' specimen storage unit (now containing two plastic jars completely filled with Jacob's semen) sat at the foot of the Sullivans' marital bed. Wisps of dry ice vapor wafted from its vents-- Brenda having neglected to place the unit in the small fridge she kept in her closet for her emergency vaccines and lab samples. Instead, the rectangular-shaped box now rocked slightly side-to-side from the rhythmic, squeaking undulations of the California king-sized mattress.

The young doctor was now totally naked, her discarded clothes a mere afterthought piled on the floor by Mark's side of their marital bed. She straddled her teenaged nephew's skinny waist while impaling herself on his unnaturally large penis, while her shoulder-length auburn-dyed hair flounced about her gorgeous face. Her slender fingers tightly gripped the dark cherry wooden headboard as she rhythmically slammed her round, pillowy buttcheeks down onto Jacob's lap, driving his amazing super cock deeper and deeper into her sopping-wet, married pussy.

Brenda originally had no intentions of things ever getting this far, especially in the same bed which she shared with her loving husband. She had truly meant to keep the promise that she'd made to her sister of strictly no 'shenanigans'. In fact, all the while Brenda was on her knees, stroking and sucking on her nephew's fleshy knob, she continually reminded herself, "Stay dressed...collect the samples...and go!" However, as soon as the powerful chemicals and radical hormones took their effect on her, causing Brenda's blood to boil with an unrestrained arousal...all bets were off.

"Ohhhh...FUCK!!!" Brenda threw her head back and called out to the heavens above, albeit a little louder than she wanted or intended. Even though the devoted Mom was quite confident that her young son was still downstairs and well outside of earshot, she still felt it best not to tempt fate. Biting down on her bottom lip to stifle her moans and hopefully prevent any further outbursts, Brenda frantically resumed bouncing her way towards a much-needed orgasm.

Other than his 'Avengers' T-shirt, Jacob wore nothing but a goofy grin. With his back resting against the steadily rocking headboard, he watched as his super-hot Aunt desperately rose and fell whilst fucking herself on his massive tool. With both of his youthful hands overflowing with the supple flesh of the doctor's jiggling D-cups, he grunted, "Gosh, Aunt Brenda...you've got such a nice rack!!" He then proceeded to use his thumbs and forefingers to clamp down on Brenda's ultra-sensitive, rock-hard nipples.

"AAAHHHHHH!!" Brenda shouted from the compliment, her pride and joy mixing with painful pleasure, whilst failing miserably at her attempt to remain silent. The exquisite sensations traveling along the nerve endings between her cosmetically-enhanced tits and overstuffed vaginal canal soon had the cheating wife and mother on the fast track towards another inevitable climax.

Suddenly, a soft voice called out from the other side of the closed bedroom door, "Mommy? Are you in there?"

The unexpected turn of events startled Brenda, but wasn't enough for her to stop completely. Instead, she wisely slowed her pace to prevent any unusual noises from the naughty 'shenanigans' taking place on her bed. Quickly turning her head to the left towards the closed bedroom door, she replied to her son, "Yes...baby...Mommy's...here." Brenda punctuated her voice with each deep, blissful plunge onto her nephew's thick, rigid dick. Still trying to keep her voice under control, she added, "What is it...punkin'?"

Daniel asked, "Mommy? Can I come in?"

Unable to recall whether she'd locked the bedroom door properly or not, panic at once set in, and Brenda quickly blurted out, "NO!!! I mean...no baby...just...just stay...out there." In her mind's eye, Brenda could see her precious baby boy just on the other side of the bedroom door. His floppy, blonde hair was the same color as his mommy's (before she'd dyed it), and his adorable face with that cute, impish smile was just like his daddy's. More than likely, he was standing there with his stuffed 'Blue' puppy tucked underneath his arm.

Brenda could only imagine the horror on little Danny's face if her son were to walk in and find her like this. Daniel seeing his mother nude would be nothing new: it wasn't unusual for the two of them to share a shower if time was running short getting ready in the mornings. Even sharing an occasional bubble bath together during what Brenda warmly referred to as their 'bonding time' wasn't entirely out of the ordinary. However, the thought of having her little boy's innocent eyes witness his loving mom in her marital bed, bouncing nude on top of his half-naked older cousin's lap, would be an utter disaster that she simply wouldn't be able to explain away.

As she continued to slowly ride her teenaged steed toward her inevitable climax, Brenda put her left index finger to her lips, signaling for Jacob to remain silent. Looking her in the eyes with determination, Jacob nodded his understanding whilst moving his hands from groping his Aunt's big, round, pillowy breasts to her hips and grasping at her shapely, slowly-bouncing butt.

Inside her head, Brenda could hear a faint voice yelling at her to halt this insanity immediately, jump off the bed, and make sure her bedroom door was locked. Or better yet, throw her clothes back on, go out to her son and stop this craziness once and for all. However, her logical mind was no longer in control. The wicked hormones were now too fully in charge of the horny, cheating wife and mother, and her vibrating, MILF body simply wouldn't allow her to stop. "Wha-what do you need...sweetie?"

"'Blue's Clues' is over now," Daniel replied, with a tone of pitiful disappointment. "It's now 'Peppa Pig'...I don't like that show!"

With her approaching climax continuing to build, Brenda desperately tried to keep her voice steady, "How about you...oohhh!...go find...mmm!...something else, baby? Mommy's...ungghhh!...kinda...busy...oh shit!...right now."

"Can I watch 'VeggieTales'??" Daniel asked obliviously, from the other side of the door.

"YES!!" Brenda cried out exuberantly, once the tip of Jacob's cock plowed up hard and came into contact with her G-spot, causing electric tingles to run up her spine. She quickly corrected, "I mean yes...yes, baby...'VeggieTales' is fine." For some strange reason, Brenda's mind suddenly drifted. At first, she thought about how it had become sort of a nightly ritual for her and Daniel to watch an episode of the Bible story-based cartoon whilst snuggled up in his bed. Suddenly, her sweet and innocent memory morphed into something unexpectedly dark, as she imagined that the rigid member currently stuffed in her cheating cunt and was about to get her off wasn't Jacob's penis, but instead was one of the cartoon's main characters: 'Larry the Cucumber'. Trying to clear the perversely twisted, sinister image from her mind, she asked, "Can you...operate the...ohhhh!...DVD p--player?"

"Yes, Ma'am...daddy showed me how!" Daniel confirmed proudly.

Brenda was dangerously close to achieving her climax as the tension in her core continued to swell. Her knuckles were now white from gripping the headboard so tightly. Closing her eyes shut, she bit her bottom lip as she tried to concentrate, holding back the impending, orgasmic tide for as long as possible. Brenda wanted Daniel out of earshot before those waves crashed, as she knew remaining quiet would be otherwise downright impossible. Desperate to hurry her little boy along, she called out, "Alright...punkin'! Now, do as Mommy says...oh God!...and go back...oh shit!...downstairs."

After a few seconds, Daniel, being the ever-obedient son, replied softly, "Okay, Mommy!" His voice and the soft, thudding patter of his little footsteps on the carpet trailed off as he ran down the hallway and retreated back downstairs.

Brenda sighed with relief as she listened to the noises recede and it seemed she had dodged a huge bullet. With Daniel now heading back down to the den to watch his new video, she felt she could relax and enjoy being drowned in the sheer, orgasmic deluge she knew was about to come crashing down upon her.

Deeming it was now safe, Brenda resumed her original pace and, along with it, the erotic melody of her loud moaning-- along with her naked ass slapping loudly against Jacob's lap. Eager to get her nephew to pop, the beautiful doctor placed her hands on his shoulders and looked directly into Jacob's eyes, her mouth curled into a leering sneer as she whispered sultrily, "Okay, stud...hurry along now and pump that nice, big load of yours deep into your Auntie's hot, tight pussy...remember, we still gotta go pick up your little girlfriend for the party."

Normally, the combination of Brenda's tightly clutching vagina, the horny look on her face, and her sexily dirty statement would've quickly tipped Jacob over the edge. However, that edge had been somewhat dented by his little cousin's rude interruption and Jacob knew he was going to need one last push to get him over the finish line. Even using the bouncy mattress for leverage as he pushed up with his butt to meet Brenda stroke for stroke merely served to bring the stiffness back to his cock and was quickly proving to not be enough. Grabbing onto his Aunt's gyrating hips, Jacob slapped her lightly on one of her buttcheeks as a signal for her to get off.

"Come onnnnn, Jake...ungh!..what's the matter?" Brenda moaned in frustration at her nephew, leaning into him as she smashed her 'nice rack' onto his chest and pinned him down harder. Her own race to the finish line was finally in sight, and the last thing she wanted was another unwelcome pause.

"I'm trying, Aunt Brenda...ugh!...but can we switch to another position?" Jacob groaned back, still jerking upwards as he grasped Brenda's bouncing hips, his eyes now clenched in concentration.

With an exasperated sigh, Brenda lowered her hands to her nephew's abs and raised herself up. Swinging her leg over Jacob, his cock disengaged from her with an unceremonious and audible *plop!* as it popped out of her gaping pussy and slapped lewdly back onto his abs.

"Lemme guess...doggie?" Brenda said slowly with a smirk, lashing her matted auburn hair over her shoulder as she looked back at her godson and assumed the said position at the foot of her bed.

Jacob didn't even bother with a reply as he got up off the headboard with a groan and eagerly took his place on his knees behind his smokin' hot Aunt, his usual goofy grin spread across his face. It was as if Brenda had read his mind.

Looking forwards once again and bracing her hands on her bed's footboard, the smirk on Brenda's face quickly faded as her focus honed in once more on her bedroom door. She could now clearly see that it was definitely unlocked and for a moment, she scolded herself for not having taken advantage of the brief respite's opportunity to pad over to the door and lock it. However, before she could say anything--

"OWWW!!!..you lil' shit!! Damnit, Jake, give a girl a warning next time!" Brenda chided, glaring back at her nephew over her shoulder. Jacob smiled, reminded of Rachel's similar, surprised scold from a couple weeks back. Just like his sister, Brenda's momentary anger quickly dissipated to a deeply fulfilling pleasure as Jacob's thick and massive shaft accommodated itself once more in her ravaged love canal. That pleasure soon mixed with trepidation from the lingering uncertainty that, at any moment, her little boy might return and inadvertently come barging in on them.

"Sorry, Aunt Bren', but like you said, we've gotta hurry along. Besides..." Jacob leaned in closer to where his lips were near his godmother's left ear, "I've been dying to tap that sweet butt of yours all day...ever since seeing you in those tight, hot, yoga pants!"

"Oh myyyyyy...you naughty boy!" Brenda moaned, raising herself up and turning her head towards Jacob so that their lips and tongues met in a wet and sloppy kiss. Leaning back down, she looked back over her shoulder and teased, "Let's be honest, though...I bet it wasn't just my butt that you've been staring at all day, hmm? Unnghh!!"

"I...dunno...what...you...meeeeeean!" Jacob groaned, emphasizing his words slowly, as he grabbed her tighter by the hips and methodically deep-stroked his Aunt. The loud sound of clapping flesh resounded each time his abs slapped up against her shapely ass, as he eagerly grinded himself into her.

"Oh, come on now..." Brenda continued, "...your Mom and sister were wearing the same type of tight leggings. Don't tell me you weren't eying them down too...you nasty...perverted...boy!" Meeting her nephew's thrusts in counterpoint, Brenda threw her ass back at him, the grip of her vaginal canal tightening on the shaft of Jacob's pulsating cock with each of her carefully-chosen, slowly-enunciated words.

"You're horrible Aunt Bren'...ya know that? Ughh!" Jacob grunted, feeling the tingling fuse in his refilled, heavily-swaying balls finally being triggered.

1...7891011...16