Wicked Wife, Happy Life Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax..." Stephen whispered as Cassandra grunted. "Close your eyes and focus on the pleasure." He turned to Garreth. "Play with her, give her something else to think about," he said, reaching down and popping open the KY, which he then let dribble and pour over her clit. It was cool, and dripped down the folds of her pussy and over her asshole.

Garreth reached across and down, sliding the middle and ring fingers of his left hand through the KY and to her clit, which he began to massage. All the while, Stephen slowly but surely was slipping one bead after another inside her.

Cassandra closed her eyes and relished the sensations. Without realizing it, she was gyrating her hips back and forth. Stephen was well over half way there, and as each larger bead pressed into her asshole, it would do so, hard, until the moment she was totally convinced that it would not budge further, and then a wonderful feeling of release would take place as suddenly her tight little hole would open and suddenly swallow the bead up. She was moaning now, the combination of stimulation to her clit and her ass starting to really gel together... and then she was startled to feel Stephen slip two fingers inside her pussy and begin to work her gspot as well. "OH GOD," she gasped, breathless, as she felt everything below her pussy and her ass contract and tighten in a spasm as she came.

He can't. He can't be expecting me to have the big one again. He can't, she thought. But she knew he was, and she knew that when she did, it would be unlike any she had ever had.

As Garreth strummed her clit, and as Stephen worked his fingers inside her, Cassandra felt the final, largest bead be swallowed into her rectum. Stephen's fingers were flat inside her, grinding against her g spot. And then he gripped the black rubber O ring at the end of the beads and began to tug. Not hard enough to pull them out, but hard enough to move them back and forth inside her.

Her breathing was ragged. Her legs were twitching. She felt as if suddenly she had no control over anything in her body. She tried to hold on. She was literally worried she was going to pee. It felt like a roaring orgasm had become a living thing swimming around insider her, and that these two men were working to draw it out of her.

She knew it was going to hit her only moments before it did. It felt like being dragged off a cliff, desperately trying to clutch something, anything to hold on to, and then suddenly...

Cassandra arched her back and screamed. Roared. When she came, it felt like it was tearing through her. Her entire body spasmed uncontrollably, and again, she gushed forth a salty mixture that spurted from her urethra, spattering Stephen's shirt.

With a final clench of every muscle inside her, she felt it all relax, and her breathing shallowed as she opened her eyes. And as always after these moments, her sex felt so empty that it ached to be filled. "One of you has to. Right now," she breathed. "I cannot wait."

Stephen turned to Garreth. "Pull the chaise lounge over and lay down on it," He said. Garreth was on his feet quickly, and he grabbed the chaise lounge chair, which looked like a long couch without a back and with an armrest on only one-side (When they had gotten there, Cassandra had commented that it looked like the kind of furniture a psychiatrist would ask you to lay on). Garreth dragged it into the middle of the room, and lay on his back along its length, His cock rock hard, large, and jutting straight up toward the ceiling.

Stephen took Cassandra's hand, lifted her to her feet, then took her in his arms and kissed her, long and deep. She looked up into his eyes. "Thank you," she whispered. "That was amazing."

"You're welcome," he replied, and then, continuing to hold her hand, he walked her over to where Garreth lay. She could feel the anal beads inside her, grinding in her rectum the way the ben wa balls had jostled inside her pussy.

SMACK!

She gasped as Stephen struck the left cheek of her curvy derriere. "You want to thank me? Then give me a show, bad girl. I want to see you ride him and fuck him until his eyes cross."

Cassandra looked at her husband and grinned. "Yes, sir," she said.

5

As she climbed onto the chaise lounge and on top of Garreth's body, Cassandra could feel the beads deep inside her, and the rubber O ring hanging out like a stubby little tail. A cat's tail maybe. And that suited her, because at the moment she felt like a feline in heat.

For the duration of this entire vacation, these two men had taken absolute charge of her body. She had loved every minute of it, true, but she had always been their submissive. They had pleasured her. Dominated her. Spanked her. And they had fucked her. Her mouth. Her pussy. And soon, her ass. But first, Cassandra decided that for once, she was going to take charge.

She kissed Garreth roughly, their tongues swirling, and then began kissing down his throat, down his tight, muscular chest, and there, she made him gasp by swirling her tongue around one of his nipples. She shifted her weight, and moved down further, feeling his hard cock press against her as she moved downward. She kissed down his belly, and then she was between his legs, his big cock bobbing before her face. She gave the tip of his cock a smooch, and then winked at him... before opening wide and plunging her face downward, inhaling his cock, shoving it so far back into her throat all at once that tears came to her eyes. He arched his back and cried out "Oh FUCK!" AS Cassandra bottomed out on him.

Holding him deep another moment, Cassandra wet him down with as much saliva as she could manage, and then pulled back and breathed deep, gasping as she clambered back up Garreth's body and straddled him, his engorged cock throbbing and dancing at the entrance of her pussy. But rather than slide him inside her, Cassandra grabbed Garreth's wrists and lifted them above his head, pinning them down to the white cloth cushion of the chaise lounge. She leaned in for what he thought was to be a kiss, but wasn't. Instead, she bit his lower lip and released it, holding him down and drilling his eyes with hers.

"Beg me," she said.

"Please," he mewled.

"Harder."

"Please, Cassandra. Please fuck me."

"Harder. Convince me."

"I can't wait any longer. Please. I've never wanted another woman more," He said.

"Tell me I am your queen," She said, not sure where the idea came from, but being turned on by it nonetheless.

"You are my queen," Garreth said.

"Tell me I am your goddess."

"You are my goddess!" He cried out.

She leaned down and kissed him once, still pinning his wrists above his head. "Good, boy," she husked, and thrust downward, plunging his cock inside her to the base.

Cassandra released his wrists and began to ride him. Hard. She pumped and swayed her hips, feeling the walls of her sex grip him as she placed her hands, palm down, on his chest for leverage and balance. He had taken her in the shower and fucked her hard. Stephen had taken her in the bed and fucked her hard. But now was her turn. She was going to take him as he had her and fuck him. HARD.

Garreth gripped her meaty hips with his big hands as she rode him, and suddenly Cassandra was aware of Stephen's presence behind her. He was naked now, and had climbed up onto the chaise lounge, and positioned himself there. Cassandra felt his hand sliding along her ass, and she decided that since he asked for a show, she was going to give him one. She was going to talk dirty for him, as he always wanted her to. She was going to tease him. She was going to explore and break every taboo. And she knew he was going to love it.

She stared down at Garreth and smiled wickedly. "Did you like it when I sucked your cock, Garreth?"

He looked up at her with blue puppy dog eyes. "Yes ma'am," he said almost timidly.

Thrust. Thrust. Thrust. The entire chaise lounge rocked beneath them. Cassandra felt Stephen's hand just behind her, and then she felt the anal beads inside her moving. Oh god. He's going to pull them out while I'm fucking Garreth, she thought. The idea thrilled her. "Did you like it when I swallowed your come?" she asked, never missing a stroke as she rode him, despite her excitement.

"Yes ma'am, I did." She loved how submissive he was being. He was totally transformed from the hungry younger man that had ravished her in the shower only hours ago.

"So did I.. Did you know that I haven't even swallowed for my husband in a long time. Years, in fact. But I enjoyed it so much, I think I may start agai... OH!" Cassandra felt an inaudible pop as Stephen pulled the first, and largest of the beads from her rectum. God, it felt incredible. It made everything below her waist feel electric. She rode on, her eyes glaring hungrily down at her young paramour. "Did you love coming inside my pussy, Garreth?"

He closed his eyes when she asked that, and she felt him shudder. "Yes ma'am."

"My husband reminded me that I was a very bad girl for letting you do that. Do you know why?"

His eyes still closed, Garreth replied in a whisper. "Please tell me."

"Because," she said, trying not to break her stride as she felt the second, then the third bead slip from inside her ass. She leaned down, and her lips were almost touching Garreth's. "You could get me pregnant." She kissed him gently on the lips, her hips now pumping more slowly, taking his cock deep, but with a more gentle sway. She felt another bead slip from her, and suddenly she convulsed as she had an orgasm. It wasn't huge, but it was strong. "But you knew that, didn't you?"

"Yes ma'am," He whispered, opening his eyes. He looked deeply vulnerable, almost helpless before her.

"And did you like knowing that?" she asked, smiling.

"So much..."

"You're a bad boy, Garreth. That's why we go so well together. Because my husband is right. I'm a very bad girl. Because I liked knowing it too..." Cassandra placed her hands back on his pecs, and began to sit back up. She shuddered as she felt Stephen pull the last and smallest of the beads of the beads from inside her and set them aside.

Cassandra closed her eyes, and bore down, squeezing Garreth's cock enough to make him gasp, and then she began to speed up her tempo. She fucked him harder, and harder, their flesh slapping obscenely as she did so, and suddenly she felt something almost animal inside her as she opened her eyes and looked down at Garreth. Though she knew that she was saying all of these taboo, wicked things not for Garreth, and not for herself, but because she knew this would drive Stephen into a frenzy of lust, she had to admit, she was enjoying playing this role. She had planned what she was about to say, and while there may have been some glimmer of truth to it, she knew that she was saying it mostly because her husband had indeed asked for a show. And she was about to give him a performance she knew he had ached for.

"Do you know why I wanted to ride you Garreth, and let my husband take my ass?" She said, thrusting harder still. "It was because he has had me three times. He has filled me with come three times. And you've only done it twice. So I wanted to give all your little swimmers an equal shot by letting you come in my pussy one more time."

Stephen was suddenly behind her. Cassandra almost giggled at his frantic movements as his cock, coated in KY gel, nudged against her ass. She turned to look at him over her shoulder. "Does that turn you on as much as it does me, honey? That Garreth is about to fill my pussy with another load of his thick, hot baby batter? Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" She slowed down, sliding down on Garreth's cock and taking him deep, and leaning forward until her breasts pressed into his chest, exposing her ass to Stephen.

She was suddenly worried that she had driven her husband into such a state of arousal that he would be rough with her, but she quickly realized that she should have known better. She felt him balance himself on his knees behind her, doggystyle, and slowly press the tip of his cock into her rectum. Like the largest of the beads, like the ben wa balls, just when she was almost certain that she could not open up and take it, she felt the ring of her anus pucker, open, and swallow the head of his cock. Cassandra cried out in some pain, but mostly pleasure.

"Easy sweetheart," Stephen said as she groaned. "Lie still and relax. Let Garreth hold you, and let us do the work from here on out." She felt Garreth's arms around her, and she lay down on top of him, stretching her arms out on either side of him, closing her eyes, and pressing her face into his neck.

She felt her ass open as Stephen slowly worked his cock inside her. It hurt. There was no denying it. But it also felt amazing. With him and Garreth inside her at once, she felt more full, more satisfied, than she could have imagined. It suddenly struck her that she, Cassandra, a shy, sweet wife and mother, was living out her most wicked sexual fantasy. She literally was taking two men inside her body at one time. The realization made her almost feel for a moment that it was happening to someone else.

She grunted as Stephen bottomed out in her ass and held himself inside her. He pulled out slowly, then slowly thrust back in. Out. In. Out. In. With each time, Cassandra would groan. There was no pain now. Only intense electric pleasure. And then, in perfect time and rhythm with Stephen, Garreth, still holding her tightly, began to thrust upwards into her pussy. It was the most erotic thing she had ever known.

Stephen gripped Cassandra's hips and pumped his cock in and out of her ass as Garreth began to quicken his pace, his hands sliding down to either side of her ass. Without seeing them do it, she could feel Garreth and Stephen lace their fingers together on each side of her hips as they quickened their tempo. Cassandra, unable to control herself despite Stephen's instructions, began moving with them, rolling her hips to engulf Garreth's cock in her pussy and thrust back to meet Stephen as he pumped his cock in and out of her ass.

She pushed herself up onto her forearms, turned her head to the side, and gasped as she saw their reflections in a standing vanity mirror in the corner. There she was, her beautiful curvy body being ravished between two men. And it occurred to her that this time, they weren't fucking her: they were worshipping her. And she loved it.

It went without saying that at this point none of them were going to last long. Cassandra was ready. She rocked her hips and rolled them. "Fuck me harder and come," She said. "Both of you. I want... I want us to all come together..."

Whatever restraint it was that allowed Stephen to be gentle with her disappeared when she said that. He began slamming his cock into her with long, deep, powerful thrusts. Garreth, still keeping perfect time, thrust upward, and she could feel both of their cocks pummeling her on the inside. "Go deep!" Cassandra cried, in a guttural, strangled holler. "Both of you! Go deep and come inside me!" And as if it was preordained, all three of them erupted as one.

Cassandra felt both her ass and pussy contract around their cocks as she came, and as Garreth buried his face into her breasts, stuffing one nipple into his mouth and suckling as he groaned around it, she felt his cock burst in her depths, feeling warmth spread in her belly. She pushed her hips downward, allowing her weight to bury his cock deep, arching her back as she did so. Stephen pulled her backward, thrusting himself into her ass, causing her entire body to rock forward with the inertia as he gripped a clutch of her hair in one clenched fist, and held her shoulder with the other. He released a strangled cry even louder than hers, and she felt the gush of his semen inside her, and suddenly what she had only to this moment in her life felt in the depths of her womanhood, she now felt in her rectum and her bowels as she managed to come not only from the stimulation of Garreth's cock, but from that of her husband as well.

Cassandra saw dark spot in front of her eyes and collapsed on Garreth, whose cock was still throbbing inside her. She felt her entire body rock as Stephen thrust into her limp form again. And again. And then again, and then she felt him lean down and kiss the back of her neck tenderly.

All three of them lay there for moments. Stephen was the first to withdraw his cock from inside her, and then stumbled back to sit on the couch. Cassandra, still ragdoll limp, felt Garreth hug her and kiss her cheek affectionately, as he rolled her onto her side and off his cock. He lay there, belly to belly with her, and kissed her. Then she felt Stephen lay down behind her, spooning her, and both her men put their arms around her as she lay sandwiched between them.

It was so intimate, so tender the way they held her. She lay there with them, smiling, content, relishing the feeling of their hot, thick seed trickling from both of her openings, running down her thighs, reminding her that this was all real, that it had happened, and that this wonderful moment belonged to her.

12