Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The journey commences. No more quick looks, I think to myself, as my eyes drink in the rosebud tipped mounds. My vision is glued to her tits in this wondrous moment. I feel the flow of blood pounding in my ears like tom-toms as my heart races in sync with the drums.

Hastily, I kick off my shoes and remove my tee shirt in the same manner as Marie. Standing up, I hasten to unbuckle my pants, letting them drop to my feet. I am eager for Marie to see my erection through my still wet underwear to show her that I am as open to her as she is to me. I sit back down; my gaze gravitates from her eyes to fixate upon her breasts. I smile seeing her lips purse as she peers at the shape of my engorged cock outlined tightly beneath my underwear.

"Just look, or want to touch?" I manage to get out the question between jagged breaths.

Without speaking, her next actions answer the question as she comes to sit next to me. Slowly, Marie's hand stretches out as graceful as a swan's neck gliding across the lake. Gently, her fingers rub over the curved bulge beneath my underwear. The sensation of her first touch sends an electrifying jolt through my cock. Tensing, I hiss, drawing in a sharp breath.

"Did I hurt you?" She asks, with concern in her voice, as she hastily withdraws her fingers from my restrained turgid cock.

"No! No. It's just that this is the first time someone else has touched it. It feels so, so much better when you do it." I stammer, "Your fingers jolted me like electricity, in a good way. You, you didn't hurt me. It felt wonderful! It's okay if you want to touch more of it." Those are not the words from my fantasy, but seem right to say, now.

Acquiescing, her hand follows her gaze and returns to glide over my curved, stirring dick. I find myself leaning back against a bale for support. Again, I breathe deeply, as my heartbeat races. I try to steel my body against the voltage coursing through me. Marie knows, now, it is pleasure that I feel. She does not shy away again. She is satisfied, for the moment, to let her fingers stroke my cock through the damp underwear more slowly this time. Then, her curiosity to explore takes charge.

"Take them off!"

Obediently, I stand and draw my underwear down, letting them fall over my feet. Her eyes stare intently as my dick proudly arches and twitches just inches away from her pursed lips. I want to reach out and pull her mouth over my pulsating cockhead. But I force myself to wait, allowing her to continue taking the lead. Gently, she reaches out and lets her fingers move smoothly over and under my cock. My back arches as the electrification of her touch clinches my thighs closed as my toes curl in the same instant.

Her face lights up with fascination as her fingers play around with my dick. Finding my foreskin, she slides it back exposing my knob. Another jolt, like electrical current, rips through me as the nerve endings react to these newfound sensations. My dick springs upward as the stallion in me comes to life. My hips arch forward. She smiles as my dick dances inches from her face. I want to grab her head and slide my cock into that beautiful smile. A drop of pre-cum seeps out and she pauses her examination of my cock to study the rounded drop of lubricant dangling from my dickhead. This is way better than my loft imaginations!

"Are you going to pee?" Marie asks, as she turns sideways on the bale in anticipation of getting wet. Her hand, however, does not let go of my shaft.

"No, that's always there when I get excited. It's just a drop, and I won't pee. It's slippery." I manage to explain as my jaw tightens.

Relieved, she continues to hold me. With her free hand, she explores the lubricity of my pre-cum between her fingers. Tentatively, she touches a finger to the tip of her tongue to test its taste. My eyes widen in surprise at her daring, exploration. I want that to be my dick she tastes next, but she chooses to explore my foreskin instead. Encircling my cock with her fingers, she pulls the foreskin back to expose my entire knob. Gliding her fingertip through my pre-cum, she lightly traces around its ridge. I gasp again and quaff down another quart of air. I begin to feel lightheaded. The exquisite sensation of her fingers on my dick is so much better than my own touch. Nothing in my fantasies prepares me for this great, pleasurable moment. Marie, sensing that I am shaking, stops.

"Are you ok, are you sure I'm not hurting you?"

I smile reassuringly. Despite my wanting her to continue, I have to sit down and let this ecstasy ebb for fear that, with the increasing excitation, I might collapse in front of her as waves of lightheadedness circle around me.

"Marie, I don't know how to say this better, but your touches on my dick just make me want your hands all over me. I've never felt this dizzy; I am getting overly excited." My breathing is labored and the words come out in short gasps.

She nods, as if to say she knows about those feelings as well. Reluctantly, she releases my cock from her grasp. I drop down on the straw next to her. Our eyes are locked as we take in the magnitude of the feelings we are experiencing. My breathing slows and my sense of lightheadedness gradually eases.

"May I?" I reach out, holding my hand poised below her breast.

With the slightest nod of her head, I let my hand trace the curve of her breast, stopping at the apex of her aroused nipple. As my fingers glide under the wondrous softness of her breast, her eyes close. Her head arches backward, jutting her breasts upward in response to my touch. Each mound flows easily into the palms of my hands as I palpate them. The rose bud nipples are as firm as erasers. I lightly trace a fingernail over them. Her body jerks rapidly as synaptic nerves beat a pathway to her core raising her ass up and off of the bale. God, this is so fucking amazing!

Trembling, she thrusts her breasts firmly back into my intruding nail, seeking to generate more sparks. I ease up on my nipple explorations allowing her quaking body to subside a bit. Her heavy breathing slows and her eyes close as she leans her head against my shoulder. The respite helps lull the waves of lust surging through her bones.

I am in awe at my first contact with a girl, way beyond anything I could ever have imagined as when I masturbated in my private barn loft hideaway. I just want to dive into her, but somehow find the strength to revel in the bliss of the moments we are enjoying. I wrap my arms around her to help quell the trembling, letting her know she can trust me to keep my word not to violate her, even though my cock is singing a different story.

"Let me touch you down there, for a little while, so you can feel how I felt when you touched me." I whisper, as her trembling body begins to settle down.

She does not respond to my inquiry, at first, and just continues breathing heavily. Abruptly, shifting out of my arms, Marie stands without speaking. The thought that I had pushed too far, that she has changed her mind, or that she was ending our explorations sends a feeling of fear and despair through me.

'Not now!' I mentally plead as I sit helpless at her reaction to my request to finger her cunt.

I expect her to grab her top and redress, but instead she inhales deeply and proceeds to peel off her taut shorts. Wiggling back and forth while pulling down on them, until finally gravity seizes them and they slide off her tanned legs without further effort, pooling at her bare feet.

Stepping out of them, onto the straw, my abstract image of a slim tomboy miraculously transforms into a real flesh and blood girl. She stands before me naked and luscious. The summer's rays had painted a golden tan framework around her mid-rift and below the hemline of her shorts. Now, with them removed, that framework spectacularly showcases the apex of her ivory vase-colored thighs, adored with downy auburn hair. Her patch surrounds a petite set of vertically centered, rosé petal lips. God, my barn loft imaginations never did justice to what I see now!

My heart skips two beats! My unblinking eyes lock onto her core. Slightly turning, she moves towards me and I can now see a hint of a hidden slit between the two tiny lips as she moves. They are beckoning to my hands. My eyes bore through the light fuzz of her pubic hair trying to pierce through the slit and see what lies inside. I am on fire, experiencing my first sight of a girl's pussy. Time stands still. I raise my hands hovering before her cunt. I'm transfixed on her sex.

"May I?" I manage to whisper, again. She makes no response. I only hear the huff of her heavy breathing. She doesn't seem to be able to speak and just nods in affirmation.

Gently, my forefinger begins traces the outer edges of her vaginal lips. Marie's hands take hold of my head in order to maintain her balance. I feel her legs trembling. I quickly sense that she too is feeling the raw electrical jolts that I felt while she stroked me. I lightly trace her mound with my fingertips and then gingerly open the soft folds to peer inside. Her hands firmly grasp the top of my head for support. The sharp intake of air is heavy as her gasps turn into pants.

"Mum. Easy. Slow down, Ray!" She whispers as my fingers trace the soft folds of her cunt. I look up to see her eyes shutter and her lips purse while my fingers roam over her mound. Her breathing is on a marathon race.

No amount of imagination or sexual imagery that I had conjured up with Marie, while masturbating alone in the loft, could match my explorations of this wondrous naked and willing body before me. I draw closer to peer into the pink folds of her cunt. Gently, I probe and part it with my trembling fingers. I see her pussy transform as it engorges and deepens to a darker shade as my fingers trace the outline of her lips. The hue of her skin from her neck to her breasts flushes pink as her breathing comes out like the huffs of a marathon runner.

Gently, I maneuver my finger deeper into the glistening folds of her cunt. The silky moisture from within the warm and wondrous lips seeps onto my fingertips, helping to make my fingers easily glide up and down the pink folds. Her legs stiffen as her cunt tightens on my fingers when I hit her more sensitive spots. Momentarily, I move away and slowly return to them, rewarded by the twitches of her thighs against my fingers. I want more of this joyous elixir. Her sharp intakes of air become my clues that she enjoys my explorations. I repeat those motions for her pleasure.

"Fuck!" The strained word flows out to echo around the vast barn loft as her lips spring open from the lightning discharges racing throughout her body. Her head arches upward as her eyes burst wide open and slam shut almost instantly again. I can sense that she must be in that place I go when my eyes close and my hands roam my own body. Feeling the intensity of her body approaching climax, she clutches my head against her stomach.

With both hands, Marie guides my head downward. Instinctively, I reach to cup her ass as my lips make contact and savor her warm, moist pussy. She presses her downy patch against me. My face slips between her dew-soaked legs and my tongue eagerly plunges in to explore her depths. Dimly, I am aware of her raspy breathing as her legs begin to gently buck against my face, demanding more. Her musk makes me delirious and her taste urges my tongue to probe more deeply. I smile into this wondrous cunt as it dawns on me, now, that she has been as ravenous for carnal satisfaction as much as I have been.

I have no more need of barn loft masturbation fantasies on how to seduce Marie.

She's shaking as she tightens her hands around my head. My hands respond by griping her ass more tightly, pulling her slit firmly against my slickened face. Slowly, I maneuver my tongue through her crevices, feeling the soft places and the firm places along those curved pathways. Her moisture flows over my tongue and she paints my face with it as I experiment with different movements. Marie's breathing comes in greedy gasps as she struggles to force my face deeper into her folds.

It grows more difficult to hold her ass with the intensity of her movements and the increasing speed as her cunt face-fucks me. Trembling with desire and unable to maintain her stance, Marie drops to her knees and rolls onto her back.

"No fucking!" she gasps as her legs butterfly-open, inviting me to continue.

I take a few moments to gaze over her body stretching before me. I drop down beside her. My tongue encircles each firm, rosebud nipple one more time. I take my time, enjoying the softness and feel of her squirming body relishing the explorations of her nipples. Marie's hips become an undulating sea. She grasps my head with new urgency. Pressing firmly, she guides me down her belly, down to her engorged cunt. Breathing deeply, again I submerge my face. I feel the muscles in her thighs, her core, and her ass tense and contract against my head as I add my fingers to assist my tongue.

Her body and my tongue are synchronous, thrusting as one against each other. Her breathing fills the loft. Jagged moans well up in her throat as her hips undulate with greater urgency. I try to maintain the pace, dipping my tongue more deeply into her tumultuous cunt.

Marie's gasps are interspersed with cries of, "Yes! Ah. Fuck! This feels so damn good! So, fucking good!"

The strained words struggle to escape between gasps as my tongue rolls over her clit and inner folds.

I stop, momentarily keeping my tongue out, to study the intense, strained expression on Marie's face. Arched head, closed eyes, and gasping for breath, her undulating pussy doesn't skip a beat. She is thrusting herself upward into my mouth, driven nonstop toward self-gratification. The heat of sun, baking the tin roof, has turned the loft into a kiln and sets her skin aflame, bathing her with beads of perspiration.

I muse to myself as she face-fucks me on autopilot. Marie, the girl I know, has slipped away. A frenzied replacement with the desire to cum, to cum hard, has taken control over her body's bucking motions. Like a freight train, she is in a race to a head-on collision with an intoxicating orgasm.

I smile and relax while studying the intense changes on Marie's face as she enjoys my tongue's ministrations. Her eyes remain closed as her mouth springs open sucking in more air; her gasps accelerate. Her face and chest are now fiery red as she struggles to catch her breath. I know that look from my own self-pleasuring and increase my pace. Her legs arch, lifting her butt as she bucks her way to a crushing orgasm. God, this is wonderful!

Why had we waited so long for this moment? The fleeting thought crosses my mind as my tongue bores into the core of her sexuality.

I begin to wonder how long she can keep this pace up when, suddenly; her hips freeze against my face. Her muscles lock as numerous tremors rack her body. I can feel each tremor within her core being transferred through her thighs clinching around my head. Then her cunt shudders and splays open giving out a burst of musky air as her final thrusts plaster her pussy against my soaked face. The marathon is over except for the last vestiges of her tremors as they rack her petite frame.

She struggles to breath as strained groans of "Fuck me!" escape from her throat over and over. They are overwhelming and continue to echo across the loft as another rush of pleasure constricts her cunt; again, another intense after shock racks her body.

For a few moments I thought that cry of "Fuck me!" was a call for my dick, a change of desire from her command of, "No Fucking!" But, from the intensity of her body's reaction I realized it was just a wild outburst of crazy lust escaping from within her.

She collapses, her stomach muscles continue to spasm as her orgasms ebb and resurface. Regretfully, I withdraw my tongue and just watch her body tremble. Unable to take anymore, she tenses her legs and pushes my head away curling into a fetal position. My face is now completely covered with her juices as I come up for air.

Still curled, she quivers involuntarily. Marie's eyes remain closed as her taunt muscles begin to melt into the straw. Her body shifts and slowly unfolds like a tightly crumpled sheet of paper.

Her gasps give way to quiet soft breaths as she comes down from her sexual high. She lies spent and oblivious to me staring at her naked display. I rise up, kneeling between her splayed legs as she rolls onto her back. Transfixed, I stare as her breasts rise and fall. Her glistening body is a joy to behold in the heat of the burn from our exertions. It has left our bodies soaked in mixed perspiration. Her spent pose is worthy of a Renoir painting.

"God, holy fuck!" She gasps out, "I never imagined you would be this good!" Then as her breathing slows, she quietly adds, "Thank you, Ray, I really needed that. Have you done this before, Ray?"

"No. This is my first time. I've never even touched a girl before today, Marie."

"Could have fooled me. You're so damn good at it. How do I know you're telling the truth?" Her eyes remain closed as she speaks, not even looking at me to verify my facial expressions.

"I could give you my promise that this is my first time. Would that make you believe me?" I ask gazing at her spent form sprawled out in the loose mound of straw.

So, tempting, her legs so open, her cunt still pulses, calling out to me. With her eyes closed, she lays exhausted before me; so ripe for the taking!

"I would believe you then, Ray. I know you keep your promises just like me."

'I could just dick her limp body and she wouldn't be able to fight back,' I muse, as a twitch of my cock signals me to take her. Thoughts of pounding my aching cock into her wet pussy torment me unmercifully. My conscience battles against my agreement with her earlier cry of, "No fucking!" That damn promise I made to her seems to have come to bite my ass.

Still watching her cunt remain open from post orgasmic bliss, I can't hold back. Kneeling, poised between her legs, I seize my blood-engorged cock and with a low groan begin to jack off. My hand doesn't even try to slow down. I need immediate gratification. The vivid sights and sounds of Marie's multiple climaxes are maddeningly stoking my desire to fuck her.

Now, I want to feel that same lustful satisfaction that rolled through her firm, ripe body. I want to pile drive my dick into her cunt, but still I hold back. Why?

Instead, my hand mercilessly pounds my cock until the motion becomes merely a blur of fist on dick. Uncontrollable guttural sounds escape my lips as I as continue flogging it.

Slowly, regaining her strength, the strain of my groans draws Marie's opening eyes to the action between her legs. Seeing my hand wrapped around my cock, Marie covers her slickened cunt with her hand crying out, "I said, no fucking! Remember? You promised!"

Her body stiffens and her eyes widen as she stares at the intensity of my hand flagellating my dick. Slowly, she realizes I am not intent on jumping her bones. I see the momentary fear in her eyes melt and soon it changes to wonderment as she witnesses my jerking off. Her hands slide away to her sides as she rises up onto her elbows to better view the conflagration burning through me. She grins and pulls her legs into a butterfly wings pose. Her pussy is once again on full display for me. Wide-eyed, I am transfixed on her glistening cunt. Fixated, she too is mesmerized as she stares at my animalistic jacking off inches from her slit.

I can't respond to her cry, as my own voice is lost in my gasps for breath. My dick, too, is now on autopilot and with a loud groan, I fire my load out in a long arc over her body. She gasps in surprise as my seed spews out covering her from neck to cunt. The next two bursts trace the path of the first load up her torso until she is painted with white streams matching the ivory colored skin framing her vagina.