Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is her 'in charge voice' that blows through my mind while the blood surging through my very hard dick was slowing down my ability to process what Marie said.

Undoubtedly, if I understood correctly, my wish was about to come true. At that moment our gaze broke, caused by Katelyn sucking in my cock with all her might. Marie quickly turns, her breasts arching out of the water, as she kicks off the bottom. Her light fuzzy cunt just touches the surface and then rolls under as she turns and swims away toward the beach.

Both girls had come sans swimsuits to join me; that fact just hit me as I watched Marie's bare ass flexing as she scissor-kicked away from me. I turn my gaze below to the bare skinned delight sucking on my prick. And could just get a glimpse of bare breasts hidden below the jellyfish hair bobbing back and forth as she slides down and up my boner. It seems like an eternity went by, but it was actually just a few moments of underwater bliss.

The mermaid surfaces as I am still pondering Marie's command. Water streams down her face as she wipes back her hair. She opens her eyes, as she gulps air down into her depleted lungs while trying to read my facial response. I guess she likes what she sees because a grinning smile spreads across her face. Turning, she looks about for Marie. Then, spots her making for shore at a quick pace. She turns back to face me with a puzzled look.

"Is she mad?" She asks.

"No. Just wanted to give us some time, together. I guess."

"My name is Katelyn. My friends call me Kate." She felt the need to introduce herself as an awkward silence fell between us. Then she broke into a smile.

"Glad to meet you. My friends call me Ray." I smiled back at that infectious grin while watching the shimmering light play over the perky breasts just below the surface.

"You make quite an introduction!" I added trying to make up for my initial timidity and fear of being seen naked, by a stranger.

"What did she actually say to you, Ray?" Katelyn asks with concern, as she glances back over her should to check on Marie.

I paused to formulate a response, but before I could come up with one, Katelyn quickly interjects.

"Well, Ray Rabbit. What exactly DID she say?" The grin has now gone serious and the same tone and voice inflection that Marie uses rolls off her tongue and echoes back from the floating metallic barrels used to make the raft.

Her calling me Ray Rabbit instantly told me that Marie and Katelyn must have been sharing secrets of our summer together as they came down to the lake.

'Don't attempt to cover a lie with another,' one of Grandma Johnson's sayings flashes through my mind.

So, I just spat it out and let it fall where it may, "She said to dick you!"

Before Kate can react, I drop down to my knees on the sandy bottom grasping her ass cheeks and pull her cunt to my lips. Her hands reach down to grab my hair, but I feel no attempt to stop me. I let my tongue slip between my lips and glide up and down her pussy. A few moments of this and she opens her legs so that I can get deeper. But I can't maintain the underwater dalliance for long and soon break the surface for air. Eating pussy underwater is hard!

"Was she really Ok? I didn't mean to make her mad," Katelyn says, as I breathe in new air and wipe the water from my eyes. She was more concerned about what Marie thought than having just been eaten by a naked, unknown guy she just met. Strange, I think to myself.

"She was not mad. She said to be gentle." I lied again, trying to reassure her, wanting very much to make sure this mermaid doesn't get off my hook. I really, really want to honor Marie's command, especially one that finally get my dick inside a pussy!

"She left so we could be alone." I add reaching out to touch her cheek. Stepping closer, I kissed her softly, something that Marie and I had yet to do. Somehow, I never thought to kiss her and probably should have before I foraged around her cunt first, now that the thought occurred to me. And then I slipped my tongue between her lips to dance with her tongue. This exquisite tongue, that moments before had energized my cock, begins playing games with mine. Katelyn sucks me in, taking charge of my tongue. My dick fells harder and longer now than when I delivered my underwater kissing encounter.

Breaking away, with a wry grin, Katelyn responds, "Dicking me doesn't sound like a 'be gentle' command, Ray Rabbit! I mean, that I do want to be dicked gently, since it is your first dicking and mine. Did she tell you that, really?"

"No, just to dick you." I correct myself. "But I do have a very gentle dick." I quipped as I smiled into her eyes. Meanwhile my hands have been moving below the water to cup her tits and tweak her nipples as we spoke. She made no move to fend off my groping her. In fact, she seemed to welcome it and to be well attuned to such pleasantries.

Katelyn's hands rise to my shoulders as my fingers wander into her cunt lips and probe for her clit. Nothing shy about her it seems. Looking at Katelyn was like seeing a reflection of Marie. They have the same slender build, haircut, and attitude. It is no wonder the two girls hit it off so well together. At first glance, except for the age difference, they could be taken for mirror images.

"First dicking for you, too?" I ask as my hormone flooded mine finally clicked in, just now grasping the meaning of Katelyn's last statement. Two virgins brought together by a mutual friend. Fleeting thoughts of Marie telling me that, "You need to do 'into' soon," flickers through my mind. Slowly, it dawns on me that Marie has been planning to fulfill that prepositional statement 'into', but just not soon 'into' her cunt. They say girls are more mature than guys; guess this proves they plan far more in advance than guys as well, at least this guy.

These thoughts vanish in an instant as my finger slips into Katelyn causing her to sharply inhale and arch her head backward. I smile as I finger my way into this tight pussy forgetting about what Marie might have been feeling as she swam to shore. I am now lost in the reverie of a new delight dangling on my hook as I wiggle my fingers up and down her slit.

Reaching down with her hand, Katelyn slows my probing fingers. "Yes. First time with a boy, Ray." She manages to say, fighting to get the words out between tightly pursed lips.

"Are you Ok with Marie's plan?" I ask, also between deep breaths, too busy to catch the context clues of her statement.

"Yes!" Comes her huffed response.

My blood is hammering in my temples like a kettledrum. Her response sends me into overdrive. Fuck, I just want to drive my dick through her cunt and out the other side in one thrust, but some moment of sanity hangs on and I manage to refrain from spearing her right there in the water. I wanted to make sure that I had at least another a shot at fucking so I proceeded trying to remember Marie's admonishments about building pleasure through edging before going for the gold medal.

Taking her into my arms, we hug gently clinging together. Feather-light in the water, she raises her legs and locks them around my waist lowering her head onto my shoulder as she floats easily in front of me. My engorged cock is nestled at the apex of her thighs and pressing upward along the crease of her cunt. Gradually, the dopamine rush eases for both of us. No words are spoken. The trembling I felt through her breasts pressed against me begins to subside. We melt into each other letting the emotions drain for the moment.

I walk to the raft and with a kiss she untangles her legs from my waist and turns around to climb the ladder. There is nothing so incredulous as looking up into a pussy as it climbs upward, one leg at a time, ahead of you. The gyration of her body as it ambles up the ladder is truly among the eight wonders of the world. How beautiful are the movements of an undulating pussy opening, stretching, and closing as it climbs a ladder!

Even with the warm sunlight, it feels cool as we reach topside and I take her into my arms to help block the breeze off the water. She smiles. I grin. And we drop down together onto the deck's matted surface, chest to breast, and cock to puss. We snuggle until the warmth of the sun seeps into our core drying up the moisture clinging to our bodies. Her trembles dissipate. As if to say thank you for the radiating heat, my cock flows into a rigid state and lodges at the nexus of her thighs again.

"Slow and gentle, you promised gently, remember?" she smiles rapping her arms around my neck while closing her eyes.

"I remember, but I may not be able to control being gentle all the way," I reply. "So please, forgive me and help me to slow down if you need me to go slower."

"Ray, I'll be your coach. If you get too randy, I'll just squeeze your balls. They say a nice quick one, really slows a guy down." She answers with a grin.

I kissed my way down past her navel beginning to apply what Marie has taught me in our loft sessions. Be gentle. Gently lick the cunt lips circling the clit and down again. Up and repeat until the labia are swollen and wet. Then, gently, slowly in goes the fuck finger; first one then two; find the g-spot and entertain it, gently. The slickness of her walls coats the back of my fingers as they rub against the hood surrounding her clit. Watching her body respond to my touches, I take queues from her tightening muscles and slowly increase pressure to match her gyrations, firmly thrusting my fingers upward. Her body responses are beautiful, so much like Marie's that I am at ease with my ministrations and slowly edge her toward her first climax.

As the great 'O' forms on her lips, her eyes roll upward in their sockets and her neck arches backward, lifting her body off the mat; just like Marie. Her leg muscles lock and her tummy muscles ripple in the throes of her orgasm. Katelyn's vaginal muscles clinch onto my fingers and hold them so tightly that I feel the tremors rolling through her body. I thrust firmly, timing each thrust to match each wave rippling through her core. Then, as her body slowly melts, I circle my fingers around her mound letting her come down as her euphoria dissipates.

With her mouth agape, she huffs, "You finger fuck very nicely, ... just like Marie says, ... Ray." Katelyn's response is hushed as her labored breathing begins to subside. Her glassy eyes open to take in her surroundings. Her eyes had rolled up into their sockets; so hard and intense was her orgasm that she had blacked out momentarily.

'How amazing is that,' I think to myself as I thrust three fingers gently into her seeping hole trying to maintain that urge to cum again at the precipice. I want to keep that fire stoked and ablaze right at the edge of her next orgasm for as long as I can.

Finally, no more respite for her I decide as her legs tense against my thrusting fingers as they increase in speed. I can feel the desire rebuilding within her core. Quickly sliding upward between her legs, my cock head nestles between her swollen lips. Probing for the opening, it finds her hole and gently presses at its well-lubricated entrance until my shaft slips inside. Inch in, inch out, two inches in, one out, slowly, then three, her knees rise, splaying to form butterfly wings on either side of me. I see a slight smile spread across that pretty face.

"Gentle enough, Kate? You like this? Nice and slow, just the way you asked for it," I manage to say in as calm a voice as I can muster.

"Fucking, great move, Ray! Got your dick in before I could recover from your finger fucking. Smooth. Is it all the way in, now?" she asks as she raises her head to look. My arms are extended beside her breasts so she is able to see the motion of my cock sliding back and forth in alignment with her clitoral hood. Her head drops back down as another thrust hits her clit. I hear a small gasp as the electrical neurons fire between her clit and her brain setting off a pleasurable maelstrom.

"Not yet." I respond. "Wanted to wait for you to coach me in. How am I doing?" I ask, while feeling her thighs clench with each forward movement. Each thrust is met with a corresponding rocking motion of her tits as my dick delves into her wonderfully tight cunt. I focus on her face looking for clues indicating pleasure or pain as I slowly gain further entrance. I hear my inner voice screaming, "Damn, this feels so, fucking great! Nail her!"

"Much better than fingers," she manages to say between thrusts, "so fucking good Ray Rabbit!" She adds, as her breathing begins to accelerate again.

I can feel her hips meshing with the rhythm of my slow thrusts. Soon, cock, cunt, and tits are rolling in sync with one another.

"Feels fucking nice!" She breaths out the words between thrusts. I add another inch slowing my pace to give her time to adjust. Her pelvic thrusts are making it difficult to keep just a few inches in. It seems she is getting more than half my cock at times, but she is not complaining. I don't want to get my balls squeezed and end the wondrous feelings of the warm cunt massaging my prick.

"All in, Ray!" She pants in shortened breaths, "Fucking! Now!"

I can tell that another orgasm is working its way to the surface by the way her eyes close and her mouth opens again. It is maddening; I want to keep the pace as slow as molasses. But, at her command, I spear her, all the way in, pausing at her gasp and waiting for her clinching thighs to relax. I give time to adjust, waiting to feel her tenseness ease and then deliver a few more slow thrusts. Slowly my slippery dick retreats and then sinks in until my balls graze against her cunt. I revel in the most fantastic massage I have ever imagined. I peg her pussy grinding gently against her pelvic bone, until she has adjusted to all of me.

To help ease my increasing urge to cum, I turn my focus to the shoreline looking for Marie. It helps. Now, I can slide six inches all the way out and back in while controlling my breathing. Katelyn closes her eyes and goes off to that place where Marie drifts to while absorbed in lust as I eat her to ecstasy. I spot Marie sitting on the table observing the two of us. I wave motioning for her to come.

Katelyn is now driving the train. I stop thrusting and she takes over rocking her cunt against my dick. I feel the deck of the raft pitching back and forth as it rocks under the undulations set off by Katelyn's gyrating hips. The slap of the water against the drums sets up a distinct rhythm.

"Listen to the waves. Drive your cunt into my cock with that rhythm." I tell Katelyn to help try and slow her down.

"Ok! Ok. That's fucking hard to do, you know! You got me so fucking hot with that monster in me. Oh. OH! Feels so good!" She gasps between thrusts as she tries to slow down. The waves are helping as we both focus on the hypnotic slapping sound of water on metal barrels below the raft. Slap. Slap. Slap. The sound of the water is soon met with the wet sound of my balls meeting Katelyn's dripping cunt. Slap. Slap. Slap! In unison we struggle to slow down and keep the rushing urge to cum at bay.

Suddenly, the raft rocks deeply at the ladder's end signaling that Marie is climbing on board. Dripping, she looks down on us. Katelyn opens her eyes sensing the disturbance in the force of the waves and looks up to see Marie standing just above her head.

"You're right!" Katelyn gasps as she bucks upward. "He is a good fuck!" she pants between thrusts.

"Thanks for the introduction, Marie." She moans again as I hit bottom, picking up the pace.

"Come, Marie, let me thank you, properly. It will be way better than listening to the waves," Katelyn manages to get the words out between huffs.

I wasn't sure what Katelyn meant, but I soon understand as Marie kneels over her, facing me. My only experience has been with Marie astraddle my face, but I push up onto my hands again to allow room for Marie to kneel over Katelyn. She quickly sets to lapping Marie's cunt. Kate stops rocking against me and I take up the slack by continuing to pump her pussy, resetting the rhythmic waves into motion once again as she focuses on pleasuring Marie.

The electrifying sensations of my dick sliding back and forth into her cunt urges me to go harder and hit deeper all the while Marie's eyes fixate on mine. My thoughts are puzzling. How little I know about her, I think, as my cock seems to be running faster of its own accord. I can't slow the pace. Seeing Marie spreadeagled over Kate's face and that long tongue probing away at her cunt, is blowing my mind. So that's how girls do girls!

As if to answer my unasked thoughts, Marie's voice slips in between our gasps to say, "Yes, Ray. Kate knows me very, very well!"

She closes her eyes and lets the pleasures of Katelyn's hot tongue overcome her. Both girls have given into the growing sensations coursing through their bodies. With closed eyes they revel in their own world of pleasure. I watch their faces contort as they undulate with orgasmic waves of lust. Their mouths have sprung open to suck in more air, the big 'O' forms, as the need to replenish the oxygen required for our marathon finish takes over.

Like the stallion's two-foot dick spearing his mare, my ass muscles clench together and I drive my dick deeply, spewing my seed into Kate's cunt. I can feel the aftershocks quake through me and through Katelyn as she cums. I speed up trying to catch up with her wave. Our muscles are locked, crushing my cock as far into her cunt as the bones permit. I hear a deep moan escape from Marie as my automatic reflex spasms, driving my cock repeatedly into Kate like a jackhammer.

Finally, the lust that is holding our muscles together melts and our bones tumble onto the deck. For the moment, the three of us lie satiated, biding time for our bodies to recover. I draw circles around Katelyn's cunt with my finger, as my head nestles amidst the sticky patch of hair between Marie's thighs. I have a lot to sort out this summer. Finding out that Katelyn and Marie are intimate is mindboggling. Nothing in our barn loft explorations provided a clue that Marie is a lot more experienced than I ever imagined, or that she even did girls. Perhaps, that's why she was adamant that there was to be no fucking in our barn loft explorations. Is this the girl thing Grandma Johnson alluded to? No, that can't be, she let me ...

Clearly, I am ecstatic about getting my first piece of ass. My summer dreams of getting Marie to strip naked in the barn loft have taken a complete turnaround. Summer has become a garden feast of Marie's cunt to eat and Katelyn's pussy to fuck. At least there will be no 'dictus interruptus' as I had dreaded upon learning that Katelyn was coming to visit.

"Hopefully, I get 'into' Marie's cunt, soon." I think as I fade into a post-climax stupor.

After what seems like an eternity, I nudge both girls to rouse them from their sexual fog. It seems a pity to see them redress and hide all that wonderful, lustful beauty.

"We need to head back -- Grandma will be expecting us for dinner, soon."

Summer's End

We trudge into the kitchen looking like a pack of worn out wolves. At least that is how Grandma just describes us as we sit down to dinner. Small talk about the 'U' is what Grandma gets from Katelyn and little else is mentioned, except to complement Grandma's cooking. I notice; however, Grandma and Marie seem to lock eyes as if trading telepathic messages or taking a measure of something; or maybe it's my imagination.

Surprisingly, Grandma says, as we finish up dinner with blackberry pie, "Ray do you mind doing the dishes? I need the girl's help in the library for a few minutes."

Left alone in the kitchen to do dishes while your step-grandma goes off with a stranger you just fucked, now that seems a little awkward. Could the two girls and Grandma be playing mind games with me, or it just the guilt pulling on my jewels that's making me feel edgy?

1...45678...21