Wicked's Metamorphosis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marie, when is Kate coming back?" Grandma asks, detouring from her line of questioning.

"Her last exam is this Friday, Grandma. She is coming to stay with me for three weeks before the next semester picks up. I'm meeting her at the bus station in town Monday afternoon."

"That gives you five whole days to deal with Ray, alone, until she gets here." I can tell, by her tightened jaw and the worry wrinkles on her forehead, that Dr. Grandma is royally pissed. A brief flashback to my past reminds me of this look; the same one she had when I came crying to her so very long ago.

"Marie, I was wrong to let you chose the doctor patient confidentiality role over my role as your grandmother! As your grandmother, I would've put a stop to this immediately. But I am going to handle this professionally, since you chose that path ..." She pauses, to do a bit of mental assessment before she continues, "Do you feel you are in danger with Ray at this point? Any thoughts ... like before?"

I am stunned by her questions and so choked up that I can't respond at first. I had not had any more thoughts like those since my therapy sessions with her. And as for being in danger from Ray ...

"No and no to both of those questions, Grandma!" She is thinking far more seriously about my past and present that I had while hatching my plan for Ray. I was only thinking about helping friends in a positive way, I thought. I just wanted to train Ray so that he wouldn't be just a quick dick trick for Katlyn. The idea that I could be putting myself at risk or falling back into that dark hole from my past, never once occurred to me.

"Then, I will be here for you as the three of you work through this. But, if you feel that you cannot deal with this new relationship with Ray, feel endangered, or are having suicidal thoughts again, I want you to come to me, immediately, understand?" She commands.

I find it harder to breath as the adversity of our conversation sinks into me. I nod my head barely able to respond.

"Yes."

"Marie, I want you to cut back on your time with Ray, at least until Katelyn arrives and the two of you are side by side in this matter. I know you don't want to sour Ray's mood before you put your plan into action. Just pump the brakes, Marie, even if he has to walk around with a boner in his shorts!"

"I can do this." I think to myself as I sit pondering all of the weight that just landed on my shoulders.

Grandma stands up and hugs me closely as the floodwaters roll down my cheeks. I hear the screen door beginning to squeak and I pull back. Ray strolls in slinging a basket of berries onto the counter. I spin away from Ray so that he doesn't see me crying. I dash out to the front porch and free fall onto the swing. Lifting my tee shirt, I try to wipe the blurry river dry, but not with much success.

"Grandma, what's wrong? Why is she crying?" I ask setting the basket down on the table.

Compounding the Lie

Grandma responds with a vague answer, "It's a girl's thing, Ray. She is going to need a few days to get over it. It's best that you be supportive and not too pushy by asking questions. Understand?"

I nod acknowledging her request. But I actually don't understand what she means.

It just seemed to be the right thing to acknowledge, at the moment. I walk out onto the porch and sit next to Marie. Her eyes are red and puffy. I don't know much about girl things so I keep my mouth shut so that I don't say something stupid. I reach out and take her hand, holding it softly in mine. I figured I'd better not ask about her going out to the barn. So, I just lightly squeeze her hand while saying, "If it's okay with you, I'll take care of the chores by myself, today. See you tomorrow?"

Marie nods and slips her hand out of mine. I stepped off the porch and slowly made my way to handle afternoon chores. By the time I'm back, Marie is gone.

Marie's Return

Wednesday and Thursday Marie didn't make the bike ride out to the farm. Grandma didn't say any more about what happened with Marie, so I was in the dark and somewhat moody on both days. I did chores, rode down to the lake to swim, and tended to the gardening. Grandma came out to help me with the gardening and that did make me feel somewhat better. She regaled me with stories of her trips to Europe and Asia in her younger days.

I made a couple of trips myself to the loft, both days managing a quick jerk, but without much satisfaction. Having gotten the feel of doing it with Marie going down on me and then going back to 'self-maintenance' just no longer cuts it.

Miraculously, late Friday afternoon, Marie rides up and parks her bike by the house. I watch from the barn as she trudges inside to speak with Grandma. After a bit, she saunters out toward the barn, where I stand in the doorway. My mind is a blank as I observe her slower than usual approach. I knew Grandma's don't ask rule remains in play, so I just smile and quietly say, "Glad to see you."

She holds out her hand and I take it. It seems so much more fragile now, than when it was pressing my head into her downy thighs. She squeezes and softly sighs, "Glad to see you, too, Ray." For a long moment, I find myself staring into her eyes and holding my breath. A sense of angst seems to be growing outward from my belly and radiating up to form a lump in my throat.

Slowly, her familiar, wry smile spreads across her face. Quietly, she asks, "Want to go up into the loft?"

"Yes!" I yelp, as I gasp in much needed air. My heart is racing. "Fuck, yeah!"

Like a squirrel I'm up the ladder with Marie in tow. Her hands are dragging down my shorts before we even get to the back of the loft. Her lips lock onto my cock. Although my 'Richard' aches to feel his head slide into her cunt, he's well pleased with all the attention her wonderful mouth skills are paying him. At some point, she will give in and take it up her cunt and we'll really know how it feels to fuck, I figure, but this is just fine, today.

My body seizes as I fight to hold back the inevitable explosion. Marie releases my cock and with a groan, sperm rockets out over my stomach.

In return, I lick her to multiple orgasms. Marie is ravenous. Whatever girl problem she had that kept her away, seems to be completely erased, today.

We lie in a stupor, her head resting upon my thigh. Marie watches my cock and tests it periodically to see if it has new life. And the second the flag starts to rise; she engulfs it again. It was enough for now to have discovered the fire that going sixty-nine on each other could ignite. I relish the exquisite intensity she is producing with her lollipop swirls around my dick.

Her body, I can tell, has missed the pleasures of slow cunnilingus that she could have had during the last two days. It felt so good to have my head between her legs again, feeling her hips twitch and buck as my tongue continued its training mission. I raised my arms upward and began massaging her breasts at the same time. Instantly, a deep groan escapes her lips as I grasp her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. In response to the added stimulus, her thighs clamp tightly around my head in a vise-like grip for several minutes. The dual stimulations result in a massive orgasm leaving her body totally spastic and incoherent. Unable to take anymore, her hands press my head into her cunt to stop the over stimulation. Gasping for air, every muscle in her body seemed to collapse simultaneously as she thrusts her hands downward against my head to stop my tongue as it is still enjoying a feast of her nectar.

After her recovery, her hands move over my body mirroring my touches to her lithe frame. It wildly surprises me. In all of my solo masturbation sessions I had always cum just by jerking off. But, after a few minutes of licking, she takes my cock into her mouth and reaches for my nipples squeezing them between her fingers, raking her nails across them as I had done to her. I jerk and buck as if my ass is plugged into a wall socket! I have never played with my nipples and jerked off at the same time. I had no idea you could produce such exquisite sensations radiating from nipples to dick! Talk about electrical shockwaves!

"Fuck!" I hiss as she mauls them. She fights to hold my cock in her mouth as if her life depends on it. I jerk my ass upward. "Damn! Fuck! Don't stop!" I scream between clinched teeth until my load spews into her mouth. Her gag reflexes cause her to choke a bit, but she follows the natural instinct to swallow for relief. And as she opens her mouth to gasp more air, a small strand of saliva, mixed with my ejaculate, slips from her lips and hangs several moments before separating and falling back onto my prick.

This is a first for both of us. She got to eat her first load of cum, unexpectedly. And I am just now finding out that playing with my nipples and getting my cock sucked at the same time is an extreme turn-on resulting in a massive neutron orgasm for me. It must have been what Marie felt when I did the same to her tits. Exhausted, I lie comatose waiting for my body to calm down.

Then, as I revive, she turns to me and says, "Cum is not all that tasty, 'Richard'!"

Grinning, I respond, "I'm Ray and it's your fault! I had no idea my nipples are hardwired to my 'Richard'! When you turned them on, I lost all sense of control. That was incredible! Each flick sent a high voltage charge straight to Richard's big head. I've been jacking off all these years and never thought to play with my nipples, but I'm sure glad that you did, today. Let's do this again, but when I get over the pain. And, I'm sorry that turning them on made you swallow my cum."

She did not respond immediately to my apology, but did eventually. "My nipples are also hardwired to my ... pussy, too." She paused in her reply, as it just occurred to her that we had not created a name for her cunt. "Did I really hurt your tits?" Marie asks with a concerned look on her face.

"Nipples. A little, well quite a bit," I replied, "so, are we going to have to practice on each other to get the sensations, just right?"

"That's called 'Edging'," Marie sighs as she uses her fuck-finger to circle my sore nipples.

"What?" I asked, not understanding what she just said.

"Edging. When you excite parts of someone's body but don't allow fulfillment. You just sneak up on getting the sensations right on the edge of cumming." She defines the term for me.

"Where did you get that term?" I query her, still dazed from the lighting strikes to my groin.

"From a friend, 'Richard', from a close friend." Her tone of voice seems drawn as she plays it off jokingly.

After one more practice episode of edging Marie with slow finger-fucks, I think I have memorized her most sensitive vaginal spots. She folds into a fetal position as her body craters from my explorations. Exhausted and baked by the heat radiating through the roof, she sighs and murmurs to me, "We are like prepositions."

"What?" I mumble as I dip into her honey pot and rub the lubricious fluid over my flaccid cock, just to see if it helps rekindle the lifeless soul hanging between my legs. No such luck.

Marie watches my failure to infuse life back into Richard and drops back into the straw with a sigh.

"You know, prepositions." She giggles, "We do it: over, around, under, behind, on, though, beside - but not into!"

"Marie, you're going to be a great teacher! I really like studying your prepositions! Are there any 'positions' we haven't tried?" I respond attempting some humor to offset the somewhat somber mood she seems to have fallen into.

Her response comes with a serious tone, "Just into." She pauses for a few moments and continues, "Ray, you need to do 'into' soon."

"Today?" I ask, hopefully.

"No, not today, Ray!" Glancing at my satiated pecker, she adds, "Besides, I don't think Richard can stand up right now!" She smirks as she stands to re-dress.

"But, not too long from now," she answers, continuing to dress as she looks down at me, still buried in the straw.

The words flow from a soft melancholy voice as her face takes on far away expression. It's as though an old memory has seeped into her mind; one you cannot shake no matter how hard you try. I could sense something else brooding, lingering in her statements but I let it go. After all, I had just had my mind blown fifty ways to Sunday and I'm delirious with joy at getting off with Marie.

Meeting a Friend

Saturday and Sunday came and went without Marie. Grandma said Marie would be away, no specifics, just away. Marie never told me she would be away or why she didn't come earlier in the week. I guess I should have pushed finding out what the 'girl thing' was that kept her from pleasing me, but my ignorance of girl things won out and I was too embarrassed to ask. Something was most certainly up it seemed.

Marie remained absent Monday morning as well. I was determined to find out why if she didn't show up by tomorrow. I planned on biking down to her parent's house. I mulled about handling chores, but my Richard is not happy being without service since Friday. I wonder if it was another girl thing; still, better not to inquire, I guess. I vacillated between finding out and staying ignorant -- staying ignorant was a guy thing, so I let ignorance win out over knowledge of girl things.

I picked almost a whole row of snap beans while trying to come up with other positions to try with Marie that didn't involve dicking her cunt. But that kept creeping into the front line of my thoughts with each passing moment. Finally, I gave up and came to the house for lunch, halfheartedly dropping a basket of vegetables that I had gathered onto the porch. Grandma senses that I am not my enthusiastic self.

"I miss Marie, today, too." She says. "Your Aunt Sue said she went to town to pick up a friend who's coming in from college. I think she said her name is Katelyn."

"Kate, maybe." I muse. "Marie said one day that a friend named Kate might come to visit this summer. I didn't know Marie knew anyone at the university. She told me she had spent some time with a girl named Kate at her house working together on her seedling project for the science fair this year, but not that she was in college already."

Assuming it is Kate that she went to pick up, then it surely means 'dicktus interuptus' for me. My mood sours as I realize that with her college friend around, my reverie with Marie would be cut short for the remainder of the summer.

Picking up on my doldrums, Grandma replies, "Why don't you head on down to the lake for a swim and cool off? Just be sure to get back in time for dinner."

I sat down and ate lunch with Grandma. We chatted about the past and people she knew before she retired. Being a doctor, she knew everybody it seems and had traveled extensively. Listening to her adventures, helped lift my spirits.

I helped clean up and headed to the barn to saddle up Paint and then trotted off down the dusty lane to the lake by the woods. Grandma's place was a boy's summer dream. With 500 acres, fields of grass, dense woods, a good-sized private lake, and a pirate-sized raft, it was all you could ask for; if you were twelve. But at eighteen, my thoughts are on pussy, now that I had some first-hand experience with it, and more pussy. A brisk swim would help shrink my dick, and hopefully, take my mind off pussy for a while.

Coming off the path through the woods, I ran a lead rope to a shady spot for Paint by the picnic area as I scanned the lake view looking for ducks. No luck this afternoon; only a few birds calling and some squirrels chattering from the woods to break the summer's silence.

The summer heat is oppressive, but the water would be cool through mid-July. It will remain crystal clear for most of the summer. You can see bottom at least eight feet deep without much difficulty until mid-August when the algae bloom takes over.

"Damn!" I sputtered. I'd left my suit and towel on the porch. In my haste, I had failed to pick them up when I took off for the lake.

No matter. Previously, I would have been self-conscious about swimming without a suit, but my recent romps in the straw gives me new bravado. "Just me and the fish," I say out loud as a matter of course as I shed my clothes and stroll to the diving board. A brief pause, and I spring into the air and feel the shock of the cool water enveloping my body. The feel of the water rushing around my balls is excitingly different that when I wear a suit.

"All swimming will be this way from now on!" I announce to the world at large as I surface from the cool waters.

"No, fish! This ain't bait!" I sputter, shaking my dick at the startled minnows as they dart off to the deep waters for safety.

I swim out to the raft, anchored about forty yards off shore. Climbing up, I shake off the water and lie down on the foam mat to take in the rays. Basking on the raft and half asleep as the afternoon sun crosses the sky, suddenly, I hear laughter coming from somewhere down the lane. My sleep-fogged brain is instantly alert and sets into panic mode as I realize someone is approaching the shoreline. I am as naked as a blue jay and many yards from my clothes. I roll over keeping low on the mat hoping that I have not been spotted and that they will go away.

Dumb thought, I realize quickly. Who's not going to see a horse on a lead rope by the picnic table and just go away?

Then, I spot Marie and another girl on shore as they catch sight of Paint and turn about looking for me. They drop their bikes by the picnic table. I surmise it is Katelyn, her university friend. Both girls are hurriedly shedding their summer attire and test the water before wading in and heading out to the raft. Both swim like dolphins and swiftly draw near, but the stranger is a more powerful swimmer and several yards ahead of Marie.

I roll and drop over the edge of the dock seeking shelter in the water. Being naked with Marie in the loft is one thing, but my modesty kicks in as I find myself naked and soon to be in the company of a stranger drawing nearer to me in the clear waters of the lake. Nowhere to hide, I look down and see my toes on the sandy bottom; not much luck with cover from the water's depth. But there is scant time to ponder being nude and meeting a stranger.

Smiling, she comes up short, just inches from me as I stand neck deep on the sandy bottom. Without a word, she looks below the clear waters where my hands hover over my cock in an attempt at modesty, and then her eyes dart upward to lock onto mine. In that brief instant, she sizes up my timidity.

Giving me a mischievous grin, she ducks below the water. Quickly grasping my ass cheeks with both hands, she kisses my limp cockhead. The sensations of her tongue flicking around my shaft are electrifying and my dick quickly stiffens in response.

Marie, just thirty seconds behind, arrives to see that the crystal-clear waters are hiding nothing. She stares intently watching her friend's hair moving back and forth over my cock like the movements of a jellyfish. Her hair parts briefly exposing her face and Marie clearly sees that her lips are locked around my cock, sliding back and forth as well.

I, too, am fixed on the waving jellyfish, but break my gaze looking to try and read Marie's facial expression. I don't know if I should pull away or stand still and enjoy the pleasure of the mermaid sucking on my dick. Marie's expression is blank, at first. We never talked about sex with anyone else. My closest clue was the day I asked if we were going to have pussy-dick sex and she turned away saying that it would be someday soon. I expected it to be with Marie, but now ...

Marie's eyes lock onto mine. Her lips purse tightly and quickly she blurts out, "Dick her! I brought her here for you to fuck!"

1...34567...21