All Comments on 'Widadari Ophelia'

by GrushaVashnadze

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
armagnac2020armagnac2020over 1 year ago

The one we always seek but never find and the other one we think we have but always risk to lose.

Highly elegant and enjoyable writing, Grusha.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks so much, Armagnac. And of course the wise choose the real and the lasting. But if we were wise, would be be here?

WindHawkWindHawkover 1 year ago

This was awesome, and I am fascinated with how you juxtaposed watching the apparition in the afternoon with making love with his flesh-and-blood mate in the evening. You might say he has the best of two worlds, but he seems deeply unsettled.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year agoAuthor

Why, thank you, Windhawk. So glad you liked this story. "Best of two worlds"? I wonder. Or perhaps the deception required to maintain that dichotomy is what he finds so deeply unsettling - as it means that in truth he has the best of neither...

MesraMesraover 1 year ago

"widadari ophelia"... From the first sight i thought it would be something indian until i realize it was just a neighbor's thing. Bidadari, angles... Right? Surely I'm worng.

Frolicking around this site for the last couple of years by myself, came from very contrast background in rural Sundanese land, very low knowledge of erotics, hell, even laughable skills of English, this was the closest thing hits back home.

Just been living in Javanese land for half a year, but this story really tick my memory back there. Not technically always joyous but it was definitely very vibrant. The way you deliver these two kawulas is very unique and definitely hits me with those atmosphere. An atmosphere what might wouldn't ever able to get close ever again by myself, realistically, no matter how much i crave for it.

Deeply appreciate this. And Soleram's one. Thank you so much.

GrushaVashnadzeGrushaVashnadzeover 1 year agoAuthor

Terima kasih, Mas Mesra. Wah, saya senang sekali, kalau seorang "nusantara" suka cerita ini! Juga, tolong membaca lain cerita2ku dengan rasa Asia tenggara: "Soeliram" (Indonesia/Belanda), "Pink" (Singapura) dan "All Systems Functioning" (planet Mars, tetapi dengan karakter Bengali). Erotika ini perlu lagi karakter yang bukan selalu orang putih, kan? (Oh ya, juga, tolong catat "score"/"vote"! Makasih...) Wass, "Grusha".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGrushaVashnadze@GrushaVashnadze
I started writing smuterature because I had three big stories I wanted to tell: The Cursed Cunt (a story about vocation, betrayal, guilt and redemption) A Worthless Filthy Fucking Smoking Trash Cunt Whore (a story about addiction, relationship abuse, and revenge) and my no...