Wide Awake Pt. 02: Morning Sunshine

Story Info
Anna and Adrienne consummate their not-marriage.
750 words
4.37
2.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna's egg has hatched. She's been regularly talking to Adrienne on the phone for a week, she's been reinvigorated, and yet, she's still a virgin. That's what was on both of their minds now, Anna wanted Adrienne, and Adrienne craved Anna since their makeout session.

Anna thought she'd be the "perfect girlfriend" so she invited Adrienne over one day, and decided to make a nice dinner and buy alcohol for them. Adrienne mentioned she loves clam chowder, so that's what Anna had made. She left out some bacon to cook when it's ready to be served.

It was time to pick Adrienne up, the beauty Anna went out in the night, through the bustling streets and onto the subway. She reached Adrienne's apartment building and sent her a text. Just like last time Adrienne was jarringly fast coming down to meet her from the elevator.

Adrienne, smiling and acting silly, moved slowly towards Anna. Anna spoke up with a nervous "Hey", before Adrienne comfortably pushed her to the wall and gave her a lustful kiss, to which Anna responded by putting her hands over Adrienne's whole face. They stayed like that for a little too long so Anna stopped and said "We have to hurry so the food doesn't need too much time reheating, and I'm making you bacon." "My darling chaperone..." They went outside into the breezy city happily, holding hands like high school crushes.

On the trek home they warmly held hands as they sat on the street car, for two people who had only been together twice before they were very comfortable in each other's presence. When the two walked into Anna's apartment, Anna carried Adrienne toward the kitchen to see the food. Anna turned the dial as Adrienne opened the pot to take a whiff. She reacted by letting out a noise of ecstasy and hugging Anna, kissing her playfully and aggressively.

The night went on like that. They ate, they talked, they spooned. Adrienne made Anna lift up her shirt and lie on her stomach as she gave her a light back rub, then Anna returned the favor. Later, Anna was sitting at the end of her couch with Adrienne close by, so she laid and dragged her down, embracing as they made out. Adrienne was happy to be making out with a gorgeous girl but she took the lead and asked "Do you want to go somewhere more comfortable?" Anna shook her head yes, and took her by the hand running to her bedroom.

She sat down, Adrienne beside her held her close. Unsure of where to start, their eyes lingered into one another before Adrienne awkwardly started touching her back and her hip. Anna nervously kicked off her shorts, and brought Adrienne's face to hers for an open-mouth kiss. Adrienne started to rub Anna.

Breathing heavier, Anna said "I want to stick your tongue in my mouth."

"You're wonderful", Adrienne responded. And then their tongues found each other, Adrienne rubbed more vigorously and caressed her tits as they both got excited. Anna took off her shirt showing Adrienne her puffy boobies bulging out of her bra. Adrienne took it off herself before quickly getting undressed. Anna pulled them down side by side and they stayed there. Eventually Anna moved her face away and came hard.

After recovering for a minute, Anna went down on Adrienne for the next ten minutes, making her edge for a good portion of the time.

"How many times for you?" Anna said, probing Adrienne. "Honestly, this was my first time too. But someone had to teach you." Anna deviously replied "Ooh, you're such a BAD girl!", giggled and Adrienne followed suit. "How many times have you thought about it?" Adrienne asked, Anna took a few seconds and asked "Before you?"

"I guess."

"A lot. Obviously." Which led into a laugh for both of them.

They drifted off...

In the morning they Anna woke up, probing Adrienne with a kiss. "Morning, sunshine." They kissed warmly and wet, their arms and legs wrapping around one another. "Good morning, baby..." Anna gave her another peck. "Hmmm..... You're so lovely."

Anna took the leap and said... "Do you want to be girlfriends? People will say we're rushing into a relationship."

And Anna said, "Fuck em."

They went to the kitchen and Anna cooked them an egg dish with feta, chunks of ham and spinach. Adrienne was lucky Anna could cook, but felt sad that she wouldn't be so... useful practically.

The End.