All Comments on 'Wife Admits to an Unusual Fantasy'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
No surprise that you got the three main trolls of LW to respond!

But it was the right category and the sickos can go fuck themselves because no one else would.

Your wife had a great time, you had a great time and that fact is all that matters. All the terms describing sexual orientation are bullshit. People are sexual, and if their desires and pleasure include both sexes and nobody is hurt or forced to do something against their will, it's all good. People who dictate what is right or wrong in another person's life have no fucking business doing so. Love your life and live it as you see fit, my friend. The trolls can go back under their respective rocks to thump their bibles and pull on their pathetic little peckers.

Thanks for a good read and may all your wife's fantasies come true!

ValintValintover 5 years ago

This story would be considerably shorter, if it removed every instance in which a guy fantasizing about sex with another man would stop trying to insist that he's not gay.

Don't really care; just embrace who you are and move on (... and take the story with you to the right category).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

Not all that unusual. Many women have same or similar fantasy but do not want to admit it. Dildo training is a good first step to leading guy do the real thing. In the right circumstances it can happen..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I see the trolls are trying to hide their own homosexuality by complaining too much

The silly little trolls who whine and cry about this story are surely trying to hide their own homosexual desires and therefore find the need to protest way too harshly. It's clear when they do that they are really thinking about sucking those cocks and taking it up the ass themselves. They just look so silly trying to act like they wouldn't be bent over spreading their ass cheeks waiting for a big hard cock to ream their ass.

ILikeItILikeItover 5 years agoAuthor

I’m not sure you people get it. My wife told me her fantasy. I made up a story incorporating her fantasy. She liked the story. It got her aroused. We had sex. She got maybe a half dozen orgasms. I got two. It was a good night. The story ended there. The point is the imagination ( i. Fucking e. The brain) is a powerful tool when it comes sex. I love my wife she loves me we have been married a very long time and still have great sex that’s why it is in “loving wives.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Uh, Okay.

Thanks for sharing?

Was this supposed to erotic, or maybe therapeutic, or you just thought it was such a great sexual experience that you figured some other readers would too? The rating indicates, not so much. It was just a description, a report, of getting fucked in the ass with a dildo. No drama, no suspense, and I think for many readers in this category, no or limited eroticism. Just makes you wonder how high the story would have rated in the Gay Sex category.

Very happy you and your wife have such an satisfying loyal sex life. That's the only part of this story that I found enjoyable.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great start!

Only gave a 4 because I was expecting it to get real!

maddictmaddictover 5 years ago
You think

I like your style. How could she ever think your gay telling story's of pulling down a man's shorts. I think this is partly why she felt I was "a little gay.

To have sex like your having now, I would do what you two have done.

"Poodles can be great dogs, frilly yes but not so much gay. I'm suprised she didn't hurt you for using her dong in your ass, uh nevah. Oh did you choose a realistic dick dildo or Pink ? '*~*'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Mouth watering.

Closing my eyes dreaming of sucking a nice cock full of cum.

loveloverloveloverover 5 years ago
Yes

It’s sweet between you two, they’re right. When you look at what’s there, it’s you, your wife, and sex toys. Period. And imaginary stories. It doesn’t make it to bisexual, never mind gay. You and she do seem to want a real flesh and blood man with his erect cock up your ass. May you find that. Gender if it exists in on a spectrum, as Kinsey and his own sex life said. Enjoy more wherever you go, fuss less.sorry you and your wife cannot pin down your truth though..

Mowgli53Mowgli53over 2 years ago

There is no such thing as gay sex. Sex is sex. Gay is a lifestyle where you choose to be with someone of the same sex as husband and wife. Not trying to bottle everyone in that last sentence but sexual desires are just that. Needing to satisfy the urge to do something to get off. I consider myself Bi but I'm not actively looking for someone, but if the occasion arose and the timing was right, I would be into it.

Keep writing and pay no attention to the trolls that don't even bother to have a login and print their garbage as "Anonymous". I think that the admin could change that part of this site, so that you have to be a member and login to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for sharing, love this and it was very similar to my relationship with my wife but then she stopped engaging in the fantasy as she worried about it becoming too gay. We still have a loving relationship just wish she would have fun with it again.

summ_57summ_57over 2 years ago

I played out this same senerio with my wife years ago! She would get turned on by my "stories", but in reality they actually happened! She would get off big time on hearing them! Would tell her things that i actually did, but told her it was just made up! She would pressure me about it, I then had to do some back pedelling, and tell her it was all made up! Now I can even bring it up anymore! I miss those days, I was trying to steer her in that direction, but it backfired!

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

What happens in the course of the threesome or moresome shouldn't have labels such as gay, bi or lesbian. Those are relationship preferences.

In my years, I have had five wives ask me to do their husbands. It didn't make them gay or necessarily even bi, even though they may have enjoyed it. It is something the wife wanted to see and so he went along with it. That is what relationships are all about, pleasing your partner.

Anyway, good story. I will read the rest of them

Bisexguy70Bisexguy70over 1 year ago

I loved this story. The fact thats its true is even better. Its hot to think of the authors wife being so receptive to him having sexual contact with another male. Opening up and being vulnerable is very erotic. Sharing your thoughts and experiences. Perhaps her reaction might have been different if it would have been another female. At the end of the day, anal sex is enjoyable if done right. The prostate and all the nerve endings down there make it exciting. Bravo for sharing this with the world. Regardless of the category or calling gay, it was a sexual experience. I was stroking my cock half way through thinking about the wifes reaction to her man having sex with another man.

PG564EPG564Eover 1 year ago

The story is intimate, and aroused me tremendously. Anyone whose partner has a dirty mind and is willing to share it is fortunate. The mental sexual juices sharing fantasy's of kinky sex are amazing. I could feel the author's sexual excitement. His sexual descriptions were vivid and made me very hard reading them. His wife's arousal after many years of marriage was so refreshing. Honesty can add fuel to sex that people for the most part are not aware of.

I felt envious, stimulated, and gave this story a 5. It was written very well.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerover 1 year ago

Great read. My wife has fucked me a few times and all were very enjoyable. I wish she’d do it more. We’re both open to the thought of having another man join us though as of yet it has not occurred. I have had male sex in my life and am certainly not gay, if I was I’d be with a man, very simple, but I do enjoy unadulterated male sex. It would be especially arousing if my wife were there enjoying and partaking as well. Great story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s (profile picture) sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.