Wife Admits to an Unusual Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started to think that anal sex really wasn't for me. I wondered why my penis usually went into her much easier. She never seemed to experience that much pain; however, I figured she was use to it and that the dildo she was using on me was much bigger than my penis. I thought tha the dildo was so big that it would just take longer to get comfortable with it. I had used this one on myself before, but I found it harder to relax when someone else was putting it in. I wanted her to continue as I was determined to experience her giving me full penetration before giving up. She tried pushing into to me again slowly. This time, even though there was some resistance, I concentrated on relaxing my anus. My ass finally relaxed, opened up enough, and accommodated the large dildo. The dildo slipped past the inner muscle. Her dick was finally completely up inside my ass.

It felt fantastic. I had been hoping for her to perform anal on me for a long time. I didn't have the courage to ask directly before because I was afraid she would judge me (as gay?). For years I watched her respond eagerly while we had anal sex. She loved it when I fucked her in the ass. The expression on her face when my cock would slide all the way in looked like unadulterated pleasure. I wanted to experience that feeling too, and now it was finally happening. I was experiencing full penetration like she had so many times before. I now I knew why she liked it so much. I had the hardest erection of my life with juice freely dripping from my dick; it felt great.

She pumped her dick into me for about five minutes. The whole time she was pumping into me it felt like my cock was on the verge of a massive ejaculation, but I never reached a climax. It was like I was in a prolonged suspended elevated state of sexual excitement very near full orgasm but not quite over the edge. Every now and then I felt that same type of prolonged sexual excitement, but it was usually when watching my wife do something very erotic, not when it was direct stimulation of me. I can't hold off that long if my penis receives direct stimulation. This was a different type of stimulation. It was extremely intense but wouldn't compel me to ejaculate.

Eventually she reached around and jacked me off, and I had an explosive orgasm. I remember thinking I could have gone on like that for much longer. I didn't want her to stop it felt so good. We finished up having the hottest sex we ever had. She used her vibrator and we lost track of how many orgasms she had. I fucked her in the ass, and I came a second time that night, which doesn't happen too often.

This, without a doubt, was the most intense sex we had in our marriage and this was several years into our marriage. It became a regular occurrence of our sex together. I'd tell her detailed stories of gay sex encounters, she would get very horny, and I'd reap the rewards of her horniness. We had some great sex. We would play out the roles and eventually got to a point where we bought a strap-on. She would use it on me during special sessions.

I liked where this fantasy has taken us. I enjoy making up the stories and watching her reaction to them. I'm not homosexual (when I go to the beach I'm not looking at men I'm looking at women in bikinis), but the thought of having gay sex with my wife present is arousing. I know I'm not gay its just sex a way to get off that's all. I have not had gay sex as an adult. Acting out with my wife and a strap-on is as far as I've gone. I'm satisfied with that.

We redo this scenario, with gay porn included, and it turns us both on. Sometimes I'll embellish and tell her other detailed stories about several gay encounters I had over the years of our marriage and before. These are just stories I dreamed up using real friends in real situations that are familiar and therefore plausible. It makes it that much more exciting.

I'm glad she opened up to me by revealing her fantasy as this has added a whole new dimension to our sex life. Her opening up to me allowed me to reveal things I enjoy but I was afraid to tell her. I consider myself a very, very lucky guy to have a wife who is that open minded about sex and is willing to express her erotic side freely. My wife is amazing!

12