All Comments on 'Wife and Ex-Wife Ch. 07'

by kathrynmburke

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You've lost your audience.

Over 22,000 views on the first chapter. Less than 2500 on chapter 6. That should tell you everything you need to know about how your story is being received. Wrap it up and try again. This is simply not worth the time spent to read it.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This story is as slick as goose crap

and about as desirable and useful.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Well that's different!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Polyamory anyone?

Well, I can tell why the first marriage failed. For the same reason the second marriage is going to fail. Terminal stupidity. I'm sure the author will try to make it seem so natural and exciting and inevitable, but Patrick and Amelia are two lazy dumb shits. They got divorced because "we just weren't well suited for each other. Temperamentally speaking, that is. I'm sorry to say it, but she's a somewhat needy person, and I think she felt I wasn't paying enough attention to her." So of course, the solution to fixing an otherwise good marriage of two good people is to, stop being married!

Sorry, but Nina should be packed and moved out before Patrick and Amelia wake up in the morning and start fucking. If she lets herself get sucked into a life with these two airheads she will deserve all the grief they will share with her from their fucked up lives.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It has promise

Reading some of the comments, and they are overly harsh. Some things could be cleaned up, but the story is setup to be taken many different directions. And you are leading the user along by degrees instead of falling into the trap of going straight to fucking. Good job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkathrynmburke@kathrynmburke
Hi! I'm Kathryn M. Burke. I've written about a dozen novels of love and sex, all published on Amazon (print and ebook). I'm really into unconventional relationships--polygamy, polyamory, intergenerational sex, etc. But I like to tell stories of people's feelings, not just thei...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES