Neighborhood Slave Sucks My Hubby

Story Info
My husband picks the new neighbor to satisfy us...
2.2k words
4.42
26.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1: Our Neighborhood Slave Sucks My Husband Off As I Watch.

***

Rafael had Aria pinned against the wall. I watched as they kissed furiously like they were in heat. In a matter of seconds Rafael grabbed the neckline of her white tank top and pulled it down to reveal her boobs. Her nipples were hard as stone. He worked his lips down her face, onto her neck, and cupped her boobs with his big hands. I could hear her whimpering as he extended his fingers to grab her nipples with his thumb and index finger. He worked one hand down to the hem of her shorts and shoved his fingers into her panties. Her eyes closed shut as he worked his magic on her clit. She was enjoying it - her hands clawing at his shirt in pleasure.

Rafael was zoning in on her, watching as she came on his fingers. He was prepping her for what was about to happen. It wasn't long before he ripped her shorts down to her ankles, along with her panties, to expose her perfectly waxed pussy. She was hairless other than a little triangle patch of groomed hair. I could feel my pussy clench in excitement. The foreplay and sexual tension in the room was making my heart beat at an inexplicable pace. I knew Rafael loved talking dirty. I could hear him whispering naughty things in her ear as he felt up and down her body, removing her clothes and unzipping his pants. He had a crazy obsession for head. He picked Aria out of all the women because he knew she was going to suck the soul out of him with those pretty plump lips.

"Get down on your knees." Rafael grabbed Aria's hair and pushed her with mean force, down to her knees. She looked up at him with a pout, her lips quivering. She was turned on but nervous. In front of her, poked through Rafael's massive cock. He took great pride in his cock. He smiled and let out a little laugh. "Come on now, show me what that little mouth can do." He knew very well that any woman who tried to take on his monster cock was going to experience pain.

She took his cock in her right hand and held his balls in the other. Her hands were no match. I won't lie, it looked intimidating. The poor girl. Did she know what she signed up for? The thought of her impending doom made me part my legs and start licking my fingers. I sat quietly in the corner on my chair; I didn't want to disturb the view.

"I don't know if I ca-" she began to say before Rafael lifted her chin and put his index finger to his lip, motioning for her to be quiet and do the job. Her face filled with a mix of fear, doubt, and curiosity. She stuck her cute pink tongue out and started by running it from his balls, slowly up to his head. As she still held his cock and balls in her hands, she forced her head up and looked at Rafael for reassurance.

I could tell she was edging him on - teasing him - making his eagerness grow with every second that passed as she licked the length of his cock. Rafael was eager to feel her tongue wrapped around him. Eager for her to put his cock inside her mouth and shove it back to her throat, over and over. I focused my eyes on her mouth. I wanted to see every detail of her work. She swirled her tongue around his tip. She was studying him. She watched and learned what parts of his cock were the most sensitive. Learning what makes him draw his mouth open in pleasure to release uncontrollable moans. She put the tip of his cock into her mouth and slowly shoved him into her mouth, deeper and deeper. She was moaning more than him. She liked it. She was salivating for his cock.

She held his cock in her throat, not moving, just moaning on it and sending the vibrations from her throat onto his tip and up his cock. He shuttered. "Holy fuck baby." He was amazed at her ability to hold him in there and moan, no gagging, as she played simultaneously with his balls. She grabbed and pulled at the skin around his balls. Aria was choking on his cock for the pure pleasure of it. Rafael complied, falling prey to her tight throat and moans, grabbing a bunch of her hair and pushing his pelvis into her. "Oooooooohhh," he moaned. I stopped licking my fingers, my saliva drooling down my fingers and pressed them against my pussy. I was ready to get off to this. This little sex-slave was better than I thought. I was beginning to see why Rafael picked her.

He looked down at her, staring into her eyes with wonder, and grazed a finger over her lips as they were wrapped around his cock. The drool was layering over her lips and pooling down to her chin. He was thinking about how nice Aria's mouth felt around him. He picked the right girl for the job. He laid eyes on her and immediately said "yes, her."

Aria started working her way up his cock, releasing it from her throat, sucking hard as she got to the tip. Rafael started hunching over, placing one hand on the wall to stabilize himself. She was suctioning her lips around his tip, as she started using her hand to jerk him off. Her other hand was on her boob, pulling at her nipples with greed. I could see a ribbon of wetness drip down her pussy onto the floor. She was getting off to sucking Rafael's cock. Every woman who touches him gets addicted. I would know.

She was an artist. Every few seconds she would stop sucking his tip and shove his cock into the back of her throat. They were in rhythm. When he felt his cock go to the back of her throat, he'd start thrusting, fucking and absolutely obliterating her tiny throat. Strings of saliva were dripping down her face and tits, onto the floor. There were puddles of sex juice surrounding them.

I could hear her gagging as he throat fucked her. It was music to my ears. I closed my eyes and pretended I was Aria for a moment. My fingers were knuckle deep in my wet pussy. I let out a moan. Rafael glanced over at me playing with my pussy while watching them. He smiled as I watched them. He didn't look away, he kept his eyes on me as I fucked myself. "Aria, I want you to gag on me and look at Laila as you do it. I want to hear you gag. I want it to echo through the room." He was having the time of his life - two women in one room, one random neighborhood girl sucking his fat cock and his wife finger fucking herself while watching. Both of them enjoying the view, getting off to him. His ego could have broken the ceiling and reached outer space.

He painted her face with his saliva. That was the sloppiest, messiest, dirtiest, most wet head I've ever seen anyone give. She swirled her tongue around the circumference of his cock as she bobbed her head back and forth. Not an inch of his cock wasn't coated in her saliva. Not a millimeter of his was wood left untouched by her tongue. Rafael's leg started tensing up in pleasure. I could see him grinding his teeth as the pleasure surged through his tip and into his body. The impact of the pleasure was making his body go weak. He was losing control of himself to Aria's mouth.

I watched more curiously as her grip on his cock got more firm, pushing her fingers harder into his cock. She takes her mouth off his cock, still jerking him off with the same enthusiasm. "I need your cum in my mouth. I want to taste it," she voiced with desperation. She sounded like a thirsty child begging a stranger for water to quench her dehydration. I didn't expect her to take dominance in the situation. She got up from her knees and was standing. Rafael and I were both viciously watching to see her next move. She couldn't dare stop now. We wouldn't allow her to.

Her hand still on his cock, she pulled him over to where I was sitting on the couch. He followed quickly, looking down at his cock in her hand. She dragged him like his cock was on a leash. I bit my lip. She got back down onto her knees in front of the couch and led him to sit down, hand still wrapped around his cock. You would think her hand was superglued to him the way she held on. Her hand was like a baby's hand clutching their favourite toy. I knew what was coming next.

I sat there, only a few feet from them trying to scan my brain for possibilities of her next actions. She took her breasts in both hands, leaned forward, and pulled his cock between them. She was going to titty fuck him. She enjoyed pleasuring him. She was degrading herself to please him. She didn't want him to cum so she could finish the job she was forced to do. No, not at all. In fact she was fueled by her dripping pussy to please him more, making his cum worth more.

I watched as she slowly bounced her perky tits around his cock, squeezing it between her cleavage. "Woah," Rafael proclaimed. He put his hands to his side and just let her take action. She arched her head down and spit a blob of saliva on his tip and watched as it fell through her cleavage, coating his cock. Every square inch was lubricated.

Aria, the sly little slut she was, looked into his eyes, right through his soul as she bounced her tits furiously. She wanted him to watch as she felt the bliss of his hard cock between her tits. She wanted to leave an imprint of this in his mind forever. She tilted her head down, sticking her tongue out and licking his tip as it popped out. Soon she had her whole mouth on his head as she continued to tit-fuck his throbbing cock.

We were all out of words. Speechless. I was watching in amazement. Rafael was moaning in pleasure. And Aria? Well she had her mouth full. I saw Rafael's soul release from his body as his head fell back. She wasn't going to stop until he released every ounce of cum he had in him. She used her entire left forearm to hold her boobs together, not letting go of his cock between her cleavage, and leaned her right shoulder forward to reach his balls. She was doing it all. "Oh my fucking god," he cried out. I couldn't tell from my angle if she was only playing with his balls or reaching further, hungry to reach his prostate. She really was an artist. She was edging him on.

I started to rub my clit with fury. My body was desperate to see more. Rafael was losing control of his body - his arms laid limp next to him. Before he could cum, she let go of his cock and slid it deep inside her mouth again. "Oh wow.." I trailed off. My head also fell back in pure bliss.

Her eyes locked on his face again, she continued sucking him. Suddenly, Rafael leaned forward, and placed his hands on Aria's head, pushing her into his pelvis. The sound of her loud gagging emanating out. "Oh...oh...oh...ohhhh," Rafael cried. She didn't move or resist as he shoved himself so far into her throat I was scared she'd stop breathing. He hunched over her and spewed cum down her throat. He was cumming profusely. I could hear the friction of her gagging against his cum. It sounded like she was gargling her throat with his cum like mouthwash. He fell back again, and as Aria lifted her head up, her mouth was making sucking noises. She was choking down every last drop of his warm sweet cum. Her lips curled into a smile, her tongue twirling on his tip. Her face blotted with salvia and cum.

At that moment, watching Aria savour my husband's cum, made me squirt all over the couch. She let go of his cock and started pulling all the cum and saliva from her face into her mouth. She then looked at me, opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, revealing an empty mouth. This slut swallowed it all. Her mouth had no evidence of the job she did. Everything was clean.

I couldn't stop staring at her stretched and tired mouth. She tasted it all. She crawled over to me, placed her hands on my inner thighs, spreading my legs and dove her face into my pussy and slurped up my cum and squirted juices. I groaned out and watched her swallow it all down in shock, not being able to take my eyes off her slutty face. Rafael glanced over in amazement.

Aria really was the best. We were gonna keep her around a little longer. As she finished cleaning up my pussy, she leaned back, and interlaced her fingers together like a little doll. "Did I do a good job masters?"

***

Thank you for reading! This is Part 1 of 2. And as always, cum again soon.