Wife and Nigerian barber

Story Info
Hair cut and dick while husband waits.
1.9k words
3.41
12k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers

We're a married black couple in South Africa staying specifically in an upmarket suburb called Block DD of Soshanguve. My wife is drop-dead gorgeous, medium built and fair in complexion. We agreed from the start of our relationship that we're not going to follow the normal societal rules of being bogged down. This far, I have seen her getting fucked by my best friend in our first threesome, I have watched her getting fucked by a Zimbabwean guy who visited us and also a nineteen year old boy. All these stories that I'm posting here are completely true.

My wife works at a very popular retail store at a place called Wonderboom. Back in January 2020, just before the lockdowns that rocked the world my wife informed me on a Monday that she will be off work on Wednesday and Thursday so she wanted to travel to town to do her hair cut. I asked her that night in bed as we were busy making love what else she will be doing in town besides doing her hair cut and she said she pretty much didn't have anything else to do in mind. I was on leave and decided to drive her through as I had nothing to do at home either.

We woke up that morning, had our breakfast and got ready to leave. It was a hot summer day and she was wearing a flowery sundress which came just above her knees as usual, meaning when she sat down it went up a bit revealing a bit more of her creamy thighs. When we arrived at the salon in town, the person who was available to do her hair cut was a Nigerian guy who happened to be the owner of the salon as well. There was in total nine of them working in that salon, seven girls and two guys. The salon itself is on the ground floor and the residential apartments upstairs.

The Nigerian guy cum owner was muscular with a deep voice. I was sitting on the waiting chairs playing games on my phone while they were busy attending to her. I was surprised to receive a WhatsApp text message from her. I opened it and she was telling me that the guy says she has beautiful thighs and by the look of things he is getting hornier by the minute. I texted her back and asked her what she had in mind and she just texted back and said "we'll see". I kept looking up at them from that moment and noticed that their conversation continued although I couldn't make out what they were saying due to the noise of other conversations that were going on and the buzz of the hair clippers and hair washing basins. After about twenty-five minutes they were done and he took her to one of the basins to wash her head. And then he took her back to the booth where they started to apply hair spray, comb her hair and level the cut. He was working a bit faster than when he started so I assumed that he had another client waiting. While he was preoccupied with her head, she sent me another WhatsApp message informing me that she is thirsty and she asked him for cold water. The guy told her that clean cold water is in his apartment upstairs and he'll take her there to take a drink. I just texted her back "Alright". I then thought to myself that he speeded things up so that he could go and give her water.

When they walked out she just stopped by me for a minute to inform me that they are going up but I must keep my phone in my hands. I then said okay and continued playing the games. They exited the salon and went to the entrance of the residential complex, which was just immediately outside the salon entrance. I watched them ascending the steps because the salon itself is built of glass in the front and partially on the side of the entrance to the residential apartments. He was in the lead until they disappeared.

I normally put my ipods on as soon as I exit the car so that if I receive any calls I don't have to put my phone on my ears, so I had one ipod in my left ear. Not even three minutes after they disappeared out of my sight going upstairs my phone rang and it was her number flashing. I just accepted the call and didn't utter a word. I heard some kissing and breathing. This continued for about another four minutes and I heard my wife moaning. I continued listening and after a few minutes I heard some rustling and then some conversation which I couldn't detail. Then the kissing resumed and in no time I heard my wife's familiar mmmh, mmmmmmhm, mmmh noises. After a one minute or so break, another short conversation that I again couldn't make out followed, the kissing started immediately followed by my wife's "aaaaaah!" and then the continuous "mh, mh, mh, mh, aaaaaah", I could hear the breathing increasing and the guys "fuck yeah" "oh yeah". I could hear the bed sound. I listened for about ten minutes if not slightly more until I heard my wife saying "oooooooh, uuuuuum!" "aaaaaaaaaah" followed by the guy's "oooooooh shit! Oooooooh fuck!" and some kissing. I then listened for another minute ot two and dropped the call. All this while the other staff kept glancing privately at me, clearly they knew what was happening upstairs and they were wondering if I was non the wiser. They didn't hear my phone ringing nor were they aware that I was listening on the phone because I had my ipods on and continued acting like I was playing a game while waiting for my wife. They thought that I was so distracted by the game that I didn't count the time. What they didn't know was that my dick was sooooooo hard that touching it would have spelled disaster.

After a few minutes they walked back down and into the salon. My wife went to the cashier to pay and the cashier was all smiles. All the employees of the salon, including the customers who were there when she left with the barber, were stealing looks at her. They could tell that she has just been thoroughly fucked. When we got into the car I said to her "someone enjoyed herself, or should I say got enjoyed?". She smiled and covered her eyes with her hands. I said we'll talk about it when we arrive home which is about twenty-five minutes drive out of town because it was almost midday so there was no traffic. We chatted about other things while I had my hand on her thigh as I was driving back home.

When we entered the house I immediately pinned her to the wall just inside the entrance. I asked her "what happened upstairs?".

She then told me that when they got upstairs to the guy's apartment, he opened the cupboard, took a glass and filled it with cold water from the fridge. After she drank the water he asked her for a thank you kiss. She the told him "but you saw that I'm here with my husband". He then said to her "mere fact that he didn't mind you coming with me upstairs to drink water maybe he wouldn't mind". She then said to him okay and that's when he casually put his hands on her shoulders and moved in for a kiss. My wife had her phone on her hand all the time and probably my number ready to call, so this is when she pressed dial unnoticed. He then opened his mouth and pulled her closer to her, she could feel his hard dick poking her. Bearing in mind that she was just wearing a loose summer dress and a g-string inside, he slid his hands down and cupped her ass, cleverly pulling her dress up from behind. He started fondling her bare ass, finding nothing to stop him except a piece of string. He deftly moved his hand in the front and immediately inside her panty, felt the hairs and said her "I love how hairy you are". As she was relating this story to me I pulled her panties off, noticing that it was wet and had white sticky fresh cum. I inserted my rock hard dick in her and started pumping in and out.

She continued relating the story to me, telling me that he fingered her while slowly maneuvering her towards the bedroom. Seeing that it was a one bedroom apartment, the bedroom wasn't far from where they were standing in the kitchen. When they got to the bedroom, he pushed her back on the bed and immediately lifted her dress up to her tummy. My wife has a hairy pussy, but it's not gross, it's nicely trimmed however, regardless of what type of panties she wears, her hairs run out on to her thighs and up into a nice treasure trail running right up to her belly button. So the barber started kissing the treasurer trail going downwards while pushing the g-string down her legs. He muffed her for a short while, stood up, removed his belt and his dick sprung out, hard like a steel pole. Since he is Nigerian he was his tool didn't disappoint. The point where I heard a little bit of conversation going on again was when he was informing my wife that he's too horny to let her go and leave him as he is. She was too horny to stop as well.

He then quickly put a condom on, repositioned her properly on the bed and slid his dick inside her in one swift motion. That's when I heard her over the phone saying "aaaaaah" and followed by the uh, uh, uh, uh, uh's because he started dicking her immediately after sliding in. At this point I personally nearly lost my nut in her but slowed down my fucking. He fucked her like that for about ten minutes. Unfortunately the condom burst as they were both approaching their point of no return and he gushed his semen right inside her. I also immediately felt my dick lurch and my cum rushing out the tip of my dick into her already filled pussy. After they quickly both came down from their high, she went to the bathroom to wipe some of his cum off. Needless to say that she was slippery.

I said to her "Are you aware that almost everyone in that salon was aware that you were getting fucked given the amount of time that you were both gone?". She said "Yeah, I was a bit embarrassed and I could feel their stares but I thought to myself, as long as you don't mind, they can think whatever they want to think. They were probably horny too thinking about me getting fucked just upstairs".

We went to the bedroom and continued to fuck, whispering into each other's ears.

She went back to that salon one more time though and she got more dick without a condom given that they both agreed that the guy had already watered her garden before. Once again, I had the benefit of listening over the phone, fortunately I was at work and went to the bathroom. The fun part is that, they fucked twice but they never exchanged names. It was just two strangers fucking each other's brains out.

A very memorable escapade.

JaySouth
JaySouth
45 Followers