All Comments on 'Wife and Nigerian barber'

by JaySouth

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

A few written mistakes. Maybe the author was enthralled in his writing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My wife works at SportsClips. She loves all the guys coming in there. She has these really tight black pants that not only show off her amazing ass, but highlight her camel toe too. She says if a guy is hot, she will rub her tits all over his shoulders and her mounds on his arms. Some guys will press their elbows back into her mound. If they do, she suggests they get the MVP haircut which includes a shampoo and shoulder massage. The sinks are in a dark room in the back and she will caress these guys until they are moaning. Then she will lean her tits into him when giving the massage portion. She will hand them a card with her name on it so they can ask for her again. But she has a stack that has her cell number and “Call Me” written on the back. She has met and gotten fucked by a couple dozen guys from there.

miranurmiranur7 months ago

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea for a Hot Wife to really enjoy life to its full content.

All women must understand that nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Just be safe with condoms and HPV vaccination to protect against cervical cancer and HIV/AIDS

PS - Please update ipod to ear pods or airpods

26thNC26thNC6 months ago

Nigerians , in my experience, are either cab drivers, doctors, or princes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous