All Comments on 'Wife and the Jat'

by falguni

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why are most Indian writers fully big time Cucks? Is it something inthe weather there? Or a legacy of British rule?

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

Yes, idiots are not dying out. This author proves it with his story.

bizarre_mbizarre_malmost 2 years ago

A real hot cuckold story after a long gap and it wa aweome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why does a "sharing" story always end up as a skank bitch cucking the man she is married to. Pathetic story as always with cuck stories.

NaynaNaynaalmost 2 years ago

Awesome story. Those who didn't like are not proper readers for erotica. Give a second part of the story please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That legacy of British colonialism turned the men into India into beta cucks, just like their former captors? How sad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your Jat is a gay man too. Since he likes oral from men. Falguni your story also sucks. 1☆ because of the gay reference, cuckold husband, non-virtuous wife and your belittling attitude towards readers that don't agree with your tastes. You can always post to another category instead of LW.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 2 years ago

Wtf i hate gay stories in LW

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Husband shares his wife

Of course he would.....full on butt pirates have little issue with it, because you like them, can watch another cock that you're afraid to admit you want to floss with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was simply awful

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

One more happy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

would love to have been there & taken part in the horny sexuallity .

miranurmiranurover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Asian Hot Wife .

Gay part doesn't go with Loving Wives and cuckolding humiliation otherwise Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent idea to convert an uptight Asian conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Asian Indian women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying outside marriage.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly like in the Western world.

falgunifalguniover 1 year agoAuthor

In my view, almost every reader who visits this site to read stories are basically porno lovers though their choices could be different. And most importantly 90% of them do not admit to others that they visit this site. Hypocrisy at its best. Some idiots love the category of loving wives where a wife enjoys with another man and then find cuckoldry a colonial legacy. It is time when we recognise LGBT and here you find some readers tryin for water tight compartments - gay should not mingle with lesbian or cuckold story shouldn't be gay or a loving wife should not lesbo! My God, these are fantasy stories only, we may not like some and avoid reading it. That's all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous