All Comments on 'Wife and the Tutor Ch. 02'

by AverageWally

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 14 years ago
Had to glance at chapter two....

...to make sure my first prediction was accurate but you just delayed the inevitable huh? It would be somewhat understandable if you were one of the bbc loving females readers that seem to actually believe all women are like them(consensual validation,the ultimate insecurity)-but you claim to be male.No point in reading chapter3,this is just more female demeaning drivel about those who let their genitals trump their mind.Enjoy funseeker and cheryl who think they're hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Faded in Chapter 2

Chapter 1 was very promising , but the story kind of faded away into reminiscing in this chapter. Did no do much to advance the story much except to point out that she can be tempted and /or seduced..

the Ct. Yankee

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeover 13 years ago
...

I am a bit disappointed in his chapter, flashbacks are great but I feel this one took away from the mood of the story and I honestly got a little bored.

I am glad to see you are trying a different approach.

I am anxious to read the next chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hope he finds out and kicks her ass out

divorce her and take the kids she doesnt deserve anything.

hope she catches aids.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Are all black dildos, who claim to be tutors, named Reggie? Jamal too dumb to tute?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous