All Comments on 'Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 01'

by wifeisslutty

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
enjoyed how the story unfolded

Pleased to be able to be the first comment, before the trolls destroy the mood.

I thought this was an excellent example of a "loving wife" - well written, good use of dialogue. could maybe have benefitted from a bot more character development but that was balanced by the sense of sharing the protagonist's feelings. Trolls may resent or hate those feelings, but they are real, and you do them justice.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerabout 3 years ago

I remember this from years ago. Great story. Although fucking in hottubs or swimming pools or even the sea, is never like what is written here in Literotica. The natural lubricant of a vagina gets washed away and sex quickly becomes almost painfull for a woman. Still, mustn't let the facts get in the way of a good story. Cheers.

lori791lori791about 3 years ago

my husband told me he wants to watch me take on three guys at once, I am not sure about it.

pepepilotpepepilotabout 3 years ago

Eagerly awaiting part 2.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 3 years ago

Yes - formulaic, a bit. But, well told, and HOT AF.

I'm a fan of 'reluctant slut' - it's probably my favorite sub-genre.

This was well told - and hey, it could happen. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Plenty of couples fall into the drunk away from home once in a lifetime wild experience. A bunch of younger friends down in bama hooked up with two older married moms and five of the six guys fucked them for two days . Plenty of viagra , rough fucking . There husbands go away to golf and they go away every year for a few days . I saw some video , it was crazy watching two 50 year olds getting completely dominated sexually raw . At one point the guy strattled her face fucking her mouth holding her legs up while his friend ponded her ass . He pulls out cumming sll over her face . They were double and triple teamed . So stories people think are made up but this does go on and I’ve witnessed this video . Another friend girlfriend was fucking a local in Barbados and told him his big black cock was amazing. He dumped her. On vacation people lose inhibitions as nd do crazy shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Waiting for part 2, you are a terrific writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved the story, your wife is so lucky to have a husband like you. Every woman should be able to enjoy sex and living out their fantasies without being slut shamed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don’t really understand why some husbands want to share their wives particularly with strangers. Also I don’t know why a wife would so easily do it in front of her husband without fully discussing the consequences. Also fuck a young guy bareback not knowing if they could have STD’s? Based on the way this reads Dianna is a really a promiscuous slut at heart and John eager to be her cuckold. My husband and I like role playing me fucking others and we have a great sex life because of it but I would never fully fuck another out of respect for our marriage no matter how honey I am or my husband gets. It takes the love out of marriage replacing it with just sex. John reclaiming her sexuality rather than them making love to each other. To each his own I guess. Liked the story in spite of the lack of remorse or other feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm a retired firefighter I live in Pensacola.I see stuff like that all time after dart around the beach and hotels!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The adrenaline of sharing even with strangers like no drug in the world

col_lovercol_loverover 1 year ago
My Girl Shaz

My Girl Shaz would love to be in this situation, I would be their to help the boys to fuck her.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Buncha stupid gomers.

There is no such thing as"wife-sharing" - when all that is being "shared" is she is fucking other guys; that's just plain old CHEATING.

If it were even close to being some form of "sharing", every one of those assholes would have had to had a wife or GF that they would be obliged to offer to hubby. Then that begins to approach some reasonable form of "sharing".

There has to be a quid pro quo. If You give or lend or share something, there arises an inherent debt or return promise to receive some form of equal or near equal benefit. I share my wife with you, and in return you share your daughter or son with me (usually the other guy's wife is a 300 pound behemoth horror story with hair tufts in her ears, nose, underarms, and especially anal region. Probably toes too.)

But when there is an imbalance, a failure to repay in kind in quality and quantity, a righteous anger must arise and the betrayal must be avenged - honor demands nothing less.

Every healthy relationship must be value for value; it cannot be any other way. Only demented, psychotic people demand more and more of you with little if anthing in return.

Only feminist cunts view "sharing" as a one-way street; not requiring or giving rise to reciprocity.

"Share your feelings" without these cunts having to open up in return - most typical form of sharing.

Or her sharing her pain with you, but God forbid you share your pain with her - that's when they suddenly squeak out "oh, man up, ya wimp!".

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog3 months ago

That was erotic but I took 1 star away for lack of writing skills. 4 stars and reading on

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Great story! I too love the “reluctant wife” scenario. Looking forward to reading more of your writing. I think you might like my stories as well if you get a chance. Keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwifeisslutty@wifeisslutty
200 Followers
We are a couple, we enjoy writing stories many based off real life experiences, and some we just pull of of our ass. We are not professional writers, and most stories were originally written for our personal enjoyment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES