All Comments on 'Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 02'

by wifeisslutty

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cant wait for Chapter 3!

phill1cphill1cabout 3 years ago

Trouble in paradise??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoying the story. Not sure why she don't want to tell hubby about Rick

RJ30FRJ30Fabout 3 years ago

Really enjoyed the first two! Can’t wait to see what happens

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So fucking hot. Even though she's allowed to fuck with his approval, she still chooses to hide her slutty secret.

ronibarretronibarretalmost 3 years ago

So what if she lied to him about her tryst with Rick. Makes it hotter. Good read. Needs a second pair of eyes to correct grammatical miscues but pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would love for my wife to be a slut for me occasionally. She’s extremely sexy to me and it turns me on to think of her in uncontrolled lust being used an loving it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Was enjoying the story until the author got to the totally unrealistic cock sizes where John has a rare 7” cock and Rick has “his full 9" thick cock”. Why do almost every Literotica author exaggerate cock size to the unrealistic point that their male and female readers can no longer relate to the sex in the story. A 7” long cock is quite rare and a 9” cock is so rare that only 1 guy on over 3 million men have a cock that big and the guy would most likely be 7’ tall. This story belongs in the SiFi/Fantasy category! My first chapter 5* rating is down to 3* for this chapter.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

To "Anonymous" who posted 4 months before me... 40 years ago, I was a medic in the US Army... every three months or so, I'd have to assist the battalion surgeon during a short arms inspection...

While 9" dicks were rare, they aren't "1 in 3 million" - and the grunts slinging them weren't anywhere near 7' tall. One guy in particular was about 5'6". Naked, his looked like a pencil sticking out from a toothpick.

7", while certainly above average, is not totally uncommon.

I'll never lie... mine ain't long but it's thick.

There's a reason they called me "Portabello".

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

BigRich knows his dicks.

rickylaw01rickylaw01about 1 year ago

Now she's lying to him. Play stupid games win stupid prizes

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

So, the wife goes outside to smoke. Gets naked into the hot tub, then fucks the neighbor without asking her hubby, without telling her hubby in the morning until hubby asked her directly. Unless you guys don't understand, that is a cheating whore that does that kind of thing. Her ONLY redeeming factor is that she TOLD the truth when asked DIRECTLY!!!! She was being a cheating whore wife, fucking the neighbor dude behind hubby's back. And don't forget they are from the same area. Wife with continue to fuck RICK from now on, without a doubt. Cheating on Hubby has become so easy now and lying is just another simple thing. 10 stars for the writer. Fun wife, but end of trust is just another step closer to DIVORCE. Hubby is a fool to trust his cheating Lying whore of a wife! Buster2U

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

So the wife goes next door to fuck Rick some more and doesn't tell the husband. What? Is she trying to get divorced? That is a sure way to piss off Hubby! Hubby gives his wife chance after chance, to tell the truth, and what does she do? Lie after lie, cheating and cheating with the young neighbor guys? Why? Because she can. She thinks she is smart and her hubby doesn't know, If I was hubby I sure as hell would boot her ass out and be getting a Divorce, Fucking other men, when a hubby shares his wife is one thing, But getting extra behind hubby's back and then lying about it is WAY OVER THE LINE! This is NOT permitted EVER! I don't care how hot she is, SHE CAN'T BE TRUSTED. SHE IS A CHEATER and Liar!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hotter ‘n hell, well done! My wife and I play such games as well and has been quite the opposite effect than what is expected. Our trust and openness with each other has never been better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwifeisslutty@wifeisslutty
We are a couple, we enjoy writing stories many based off real life experiences, and some we just pull of of our ass. We are not professional writers, and most stories were originally written for our personal enjoyment.