All Comments on 'Wife Becomes a Beach Slut Pt. 03'

by wifeisslutty

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Who cares if the story is believable? You have a talent for developing sexual tension and writing hot sex scenes. Imagine, a story on Literotica that is actually erotic! This is the best example of word-porn we’ve had in Loving Wives in a while. Looking forward to the next installment.

Scott_HeywoodScott_Heywoodover 2 years ago

Dude...You gotta continue this! At LEAST one, if not 2 or 3 more installments!

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

I'm with Scott_Heywood... MORE, please!

At least finish the weekend...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This story is great. Definitely loving wives and cannot wait till Dianna, Jennifer and John all get together with Rick bringing up the rear 😁

shatterstrapshatterstrapover 1 year ago

Love this story! Can’t wait until Jennifer gets in the mix and plays with everyone.. Especially Dianna!

CharlamplinCharlamplinover 1 year ago

I'm with everyone here:

this story deserves a conclusion.

It's one of the best built Loving Wives stories I've read in a while, not just going nuts out of the blue.

I't really like at least a couple more chapters to complete and close it, with everybody happy, why not? It's fiction! :)

NiteStocker97NiteStocker97over 1 year ago

Very hot story and series! Please keep writing, at least a couple more chapters to bring the story to a conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There obviously need to be at least a couple more chapters to finish this story. This is a great start. My only complaint is the poor proof reading. It drives me nuts when I have to try and decipher a sentence that doesn't make any sense.

mikeswivesmikeswivesabout 1 year ago

I have to admit that I was engaged more than I expected by this initial series.

- Most importantly, The series progresses in complexity. I mean the characters progress, the situation progresses and the attitudes progress. That is not easy, but it is essential for keeping the reader engaged. Too many authors have serial stories where it is quantity instead of quality; more sex with different people (or even the same person) and not much development of character or circumstances. In this series, one could say the stakes were higher and the game was changing. Also, I thought that chapters changed at points that made sense. One phase developed, then set the stage for another possibility. The next was somewhat unpredictable, hence kept the reader's engaged.

- I do not think this series needs more chapters. Since part of the erotic appeal is watching the escalation and wondering, "Will she/they ..?" Nothing wrong with leaving a couple in a new place with an open future.

Instead, I hope the author does the hard work of the creative writer and imagines a new set of discoveries and adventures for a new loving couple.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"I am your slut; they are just my fuck toys," - best line in a fantastic story. My wife and I have quite a few toys and I, too, tell her we’re going to have a gangbang and bring them all out to watch her fuck them. Would love to have this story be our reality.

Buster2UBuster2U9 months ago

Well, the Wife seems to have No Problem screwing Rick behind her husband's back. So since these young single guys live close by I am confident that the wife will continue to fuck Rick's big dick whenever she can, until hubby catches her and divorces her lying cheating ass. She is a liar and a cheater, I wouldn't ever trust her. How could you? She is a proven Liar and a proven cheater. Going out to the hot tub late at night hoping that Rick will come out to fuck her. Then bring him into the house to fuck and doesn't bother to tell her husband! That is called "CHEATING"!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yeah, right. Now we're into the ozone layer of total bullshit.

Such a disappointing bunch of losers.

Speechless2025Speechless20252 months ago

Where is chapter 4?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwifeisslutty@wifeisslutty
We are a couple, we enjoy writing stories many based off real life experiences, and some we just pull of of our ass. We are not professional writers, and most stories were originally written for our personal enjoyment.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES