All Comments on 'Wife Becomes A Prostitute Ch. 04'

by Vic5

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Forced

Its there for the taking.My wife had been out reluctantly whoring as we both had lost our jobs.She had done some company work, good money.A company had offered her quite a considerable sum to set up 2 glory holes for their company party.Now she was trying to talk me into being one of the participants.She said we could then keep all the money,$20,000, They set up the glory holes,a closed in section of a room with a partition built,with 2 holes drilled.My wife said i would have to wear panties and possibly pantyhose.So off we went.The lighting was dim and after about the first hour of the party,feet moving, then a large cock through a hole, my wife moved to it, stroked it and then began to suck it.Watching my wife do this was strangely erotic as i heard the guy groan and my wife swallow as he came in her mouth.My cock was hard.A short wait, then a condommed cock came through the hole.The deal was, no condom- blowjob, condom- blow and fuck, my wife began to suck and after awhile, she turned and holding the cock backed her pussy onto it and held still as the cock fucked up into her.I was so busy watching i did not see the other cock come through the hole,my wife pointed it out as she was being fucked,here we go, it was quite long as i stroked it , then for the furst time took it in my mouth.I stayed still as the cock pushed in and out of my mouth,sucking when i could,then he stayed still so i bobbed my head up and down his cock until i felt it get bigger and he pushed twice and my mouth was filled with cumm, i tried to swallow but some came out.He pulled back.My wife moved forward and she removed the condom filled cock.Her face was flushed,now only in her panties, a wet spot where her pussy was.Now another condommed cock,big,very round, my wife seemed to leap over to it, took it in her mouth, then turned and guided it into her wet just fucked pussy and then leaned forward.You could see the big cock in her,but her hand was playing with her pussy,then i knew she came all over that big cock as she tried to push back as far as she could.What a slut,she loved it, as the guy came and then she slowly moved forward, caressing and removing the filled condom.Then another condommed cock,she moved onto it just as a bigger one came through the other hole.Oh no, i stroked it with my hand,took it in my mouth as my wife was groaning while she was being fucked,i pulled my panties down,turned,grabbed the cock, leaned over and guided the cock to my lubricated hole.There, now push as i eased back and the head moved into my hole,aaaaaagh, pain as he continued to push,in, in, now all the way, i looked at my wife, she was removing yet another condom, then she came and watched as for the first time in my life my arse was being fucked,the guy moaning as his cock went in easier,my cock strangely hardening as my wife put her fingers in her pussy watching me take a cock.She moved over to the other hole just as i felt the guy getting harder and cumm into my arse.He pulled back ,i took the condom which was full.My cock was still hard, as i watched my wife take another mouth full of cumm.Then 2 at the same time, both condommed,my wife didnt even bother to suck him, just pushed her used cunt, yes cunt, onto the hard cock, moaning as she moved back and forward on it.This cock was a little bigger than the last one, but it slid in more easily, in one go, my cock standing to attention as he rooted into my arse.My wife came over and took my cock in her mouth and i filled her and as my arse clenched around the cock in me, he emptied his cumm up me as well.I felt drained,but now it was busier and we were kept busy for the next three hours.Highlights,1)my wife taking a huge cock,about 10 inches,into her and as he fucked her she came 3 times without touching her self.2)Me taking a big cock which fucked me for some time and as he came into me i had my second cumm for the night as my cock shot ropey streams into the air without me doing anything.3)When we got home we were both so hot that i fucked my wifes used cunt and we both came together.I am happy to help my wife out anytime.

magicj69magicj69over 9 years ago
great series!

nice job on the details

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 6 years ago
Good story

From novice to expensive call girl. Same it had to end

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous