All Comments on 'Wife Breaks Friend's Cherrie'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories - not sure why! What on earth is a ‘cherrie’? Sounds like a cross between ’cherry’ (which you meant) and ‘cherie’.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a suggestion I would urge you to think about quality over quantity. Some of your story ideas are very good but poorly written and way way to short with no real background to the characters. It really is a case of read one you've read them all. Sorry but it's a fact. Either edit them yourself or get an editor, it will help the end result.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think this "contributor" publishes other people's stories, nobody publishes alomst every day (from end November to today) a story (or a poem) - something is terribly wrong here ...

ErilogicaErilogicaover 2 years ago

No real plot and no character development. Nothing left for the imagination. Agree with ananymous, think quality over quantity. Your story needs serious editing. If you put more effort into writing a good story, you may get a better score. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"After all, if you've shared your wife with a buddy, there is a bond there that can't be denied."

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4+ (4.25 = 85%, ☆☆☆☆+)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story has got 84 "faves" out of 10.4k views, which is 8.08 faves per 1k views (an excellent faves-to-views ratio!)

JakeRockwellJakeRockwellover 2 years ago

Overall, an innovative and original concept, and an entertaining story. Some repetitions could have been avoided. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Made me cum

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have a very simular storey! mine my wife loved having me suck his cock hard for her! miss that!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excerpt from the story (SPOILER ALERT!)

Quote:

... if you've shared your wife with a buddy, there is a bond there that can't be denied.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

4.4 = 4+ (☆☆☆☆+)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)

❤❤!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I asked my wife to let my virgin friend fuck her. He was about 40 years old and he had never fucked. I knew that if he fucked my wife he would get the best pussy. Sharing her pussy would let him know what good pussy and good fucking was all about. I wanted him to see her pussy and her to show herself to him. Fucking my wife is one of the greatest thrills there is. She was also curious when I asked her to do this just what his cock looked like. She had only had one cock to ever fuck her and that was mine. Just discussing the possibility of her being able to have his dick deep inside her pussy made my wife so horny. When she thought about seeing his cock and playing with it, and letting him put it in her, and pumping his juice inside her, she got so wet her pussy juice began to run down her legs. Her pussy lips began to swell up and she begged me to fuck her. She went wild thinking about it. I started fucking her, and she screamed his name, "Oh Jack, fuck me, fuck me deep!" Man, that's the best pussy!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Did your wife fuck your 40 year old friend? Inquiring minds want to know!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In response to the question below, about my 40 year old friend, my wife told me she is terrified of her sexual desires. She gets so horny she is afraid she will go crazy and want to fuck many men all the time. She is afraid of becoming a promiscuous nympho. I have never known a woman to be so honest and so unbelievable horny. She withheld her self from sex all during her teen years, only masturbating very frequently. She said she would burn with such passion that she was afraid of herself. All she wanted to do was fuck. She had loads of men who propositioned her (married and single). She is very desirable and pretty. She asked me, "What if I like Jack too much and want him all the time? What happens then?" I said, "Well, you are supposed to like it. That's why people have sex. People do not normally do things they don't like to do. Sex is pleasurable; it is fun, as you well know. I'd sure hate for you to have sex with Jack and not like it. I would expect you to like it very much, and I would expect him to like having sex with you." She finally told me, "No. There will be no sharing. You are mine and I am yours. That's it! I will not go to anyone else." She has stood by that statement ever since. But, every once in a while, when I do something she doesn't like, she will say (with a twinkle in her eye), "Just remember if you don't act right, I can always go to Jack." When we talked about this originally, she got so aroused her pussy was soaking wet and juice was drooling down her legs. She was wild and insatiable. We fucked like crazy and she was definitely thinking about what it would be like. I love her loyalty, and I so love the sex with her!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...