Wife Bumps into Her Ex Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after my wife brought her ex home to fuck.
2.5k words
2.85
26.8k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I woke up early with an erection. My wife was still sound asleep. I looked over at her naked body. I had cleaned most of the cum off of her, but there were still some traces. I couldn't help myself, I reached down and stroked as the memory of last night's humiliation flooded back to me. The look on my wife's face when Colin slid his huge cock into her -- I had never seen her make that face before. The sounds she made as he fucked her which I had never heard her make with me. And mostly the flooding of the bed when she squirted on his huge cock and then passed out. I couldn't help it and I came all over myself.

Almost as soon as I composed myself after the orgasm I felt ashamed. What did I let happen? How would my wife ever fuck me again after that? I got up and had a shower. I brushed my teeth a half dozen times, but could still taste his and her cum in my mouth as I sipped on my morning coffee. I tried not to think of how to face my wife when she woke up. How could I look her in the eyes, now that I knew how pathetic our sex life was after witnessing what her ex had done to her? She had clearly been lying all these years about my cock being "Just right." and "Enough for me." She had told me that he was "Too big." for her, but she didn't seem to have any trouble last night. In fact, he had even said that she was the only woman who could take his huge dick fully. Which I knew meant that my wife could handle a huge cock and she clearly enjoyed it more than mine.

Just then, her phone buzzed. I could see that it was a message from Colin. Fuck.

"How you feeling this morning, babe?"

I stared at the text. Part of me wanted to open it up and see if they had been texting for a while or if it really just was last night. I knew my wife's password so I could easily get in, but then she would notice that his text had been read.

Just then I heard her upstairs moving around so I went up to check on her.

"How you feeling this morning, babe?" as soon as I said it, I realized that it was what his text had said. She told me she was just using the bathroom and that she was hungover and needed more sleep.

As she lied down in bed, I rubbed her back. I asked her how she was feeling about last night and she smiled and said "You really must have pounded me, because my pussy feels so beat up. But I don't really remember everything."

"You were pretty worked up when you got home." I said.

She audibly moaned, "Yes. I really was. I do remember that."

She looked back at me. "Can I tell you something and promise not to be mad?"

I nodded and she said, "Last night when we fucked I was thinking about him."

"Colin? I know you kept screaming his name."

She replied. "I'm so sorry babe, I bumped into him at the club and we danced and he just got me all worked up. But I came home to you babe. He wanted to fuck me so bad, but I came home to you and you fucked the shit out of me by the feel of it."

It dawned on me then that she really did have no recollection of what happened last night.

"You danced, with him? Is that all that happened?"

"Well", she said "We made out a little bit and he felt me up. I could feel his dick against my leg and I couldn't resist touching it, but that's it. I promise!"

"Of really?"

"Yes. That's it. He wanted to fuck me so badly, but I wouldn't let him. I know we have the fantasy, but I'm yours and just want to keep it a fantasy."

"Did you want to fuck him?"

"Honestly? When I held that huge dick in my hand I got so wet. My body sure did. But I didn't."

At this point I was hard again and rubbing against her leg.

"I love how much this turns you on. You're so crazy. I tell you I wanted to fuck my ex's huge dick and you get turned on by it."

"I can't help it."

"I know, but I have a huge head ache. I'm so hungover so you're going to have to wait or take care of your little guy yourself. I need more sleep."

I stroked my dick and looked at her sexy body. My dick was raw at this point, but I was so hard. I reached out and cupped her ass, but she rolled away and told me to let her sleep.

I went downstairs and as I sat down on the couch trying to ignore my erect dick when her phone chimed again and when I checked, I saw that it was him again.

His text read -- Can we do that again, but sober? You clearly need it.

Now what? He wants to fuck her again. A one time, drunken fling is one thing, but he wants to keep fucking her now? I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her phone and opened the texts. I was relieved to see that the conversation had begun last night and hadn't been an ongoing thing.

I needed to make sure they didn't start fucking behind my back and I lose her so I texted back: I don't remember what happened last night. I would rather it not happen again. Neither would my husband.

The three dots flashed before he texted: I doubt that. He seemed to enjoy himself quite a bit. He even tried to suck my cock.

What the fuck? Now he's making shit up about me? I have to put a stop to this. I texted back: We're done. Don't ever try to contact me again.

And then I blocked him and was about to delete the chat history when I heard my wife behind me, "Why do you have my phone?"

Fuck.

Before I could do anything, she takes the phone from me. "You let him fuck me?"

"You brought him home.", I said. She looked at me a long time and then walked off. "I need to think about this."

I sat there devastated. Now what was going to happen?

An hour later she called me upstairs. I got up the stairs quickly and entered the room to find her in bed. Mostly naked. "I'm sorry." Is all I could say. She told me to take my clothes off and sit down on the bed beside her.

"You know I love you, right?" I nodded yes. "I didn't mean to hurt you last night."

"I know."

"But look down." I looked down at my limp little penis. "Now that you've seen his monster, you understand, right?"

I nodded my head again. Her words made my dick twitch.

"Even me just saying that gets you excited. Doesn't it?" I couldn't deny it. She already knew. "Colin and I have been texting about last night and it got me hot too. Does the memory of his big hard dick fucking your wife turn you on?"

I was completely hard before she even completed the sentence, there was no way to deny it. She reached out and held my erection through my shorts and I whimpered.

"Do you want me to do it again?"

I shook my head no.

"Really? You don't want me to be satisfied? You let me last night! It obviously turns you on!"

"Yeah... but..." I stammered.

"But what?" she asked as she released my dick. I immediately reached out for it, but she slapped my hand away. "Your attention should be on satisfying me. Not yourself right now." And she pulled my hand to her pussy.

"Can you feel that? How loose my pussy is from him? Be gentle."

My cock was throbbing, but I dared not touch it after her warning.

"He must have fucked me so good baby. Can you fuck me like that?"

I nodded.

"Make me cum as hard as he can right now and I will never talk to him again. Can you do that? Can you even make me cum?"

"If I make you cum you won't fuck him again?"

"Yes, but the deal is that you have half an hour. But if you fail, or if your little dick cums before I do I get to fuck him. Deal?"

I was so turned on I eagerly agreed. I reached over to the bedside table to get her favorite dildo, which I now realized was the same size as Colin, and some lube.

"Keep the lube, but not the toy."

My look of confusion must have said it all.

"You have to make me cum. Not your toy. Your dick has to make me cum. I need to be fucked."

"But...."

"But what? Your dick hasn't made me cum in maybe a decade? Well... good luck!" She said as she dumped lube all over her pussy lips. "I'm so raw and tired from last night."

I reluctantly lied down beside her. I was not feeling great about my chances now, but she could still cum while riding me if I rubbed her clit.

"What are you doing? I need to be fucked. I'm not doing the work. You are."

Fuck. What did I agree to?

"But I thought I could use the toy when I agreed to this. This isn't fair.!"

"Is it fair to either of us that I can't feel your dick when you fuck me? I have indulged your fantasies for years now. When is it my turn to be satisfied?"

"But my fantasies don't have you fucking your ex-boyfriend!"

"Yes. They do!"

She was right. I lowered my eyes ashamed.

"Look at me!" I snapped my eyes back to hers. "No matter what happened I love you and always will." And then she spread her legs and said "Now show me what you can do!"

I climbed up and positioned myself between her legs. She pulled me close and my dick slid right inside her. Between being stretched out and drenched in lube there was no friction, only a warm feeling surrounding my dick. At least I wouldn't cum fast I thought.

"Let me know when you're inside me and I will start the timer baby."

I looked down ashamed and said, "I am inside you."

She began to laugh as she reached out for her phone. "Did you hear that? He is inside me!" and she laughed further... but who was she talking to?

And then I saw him. Colin was on FaceTime.

"What's going on?"

"He wanted to watch baby. Okay, let me start the timer."

"But!"

"Get to it! You already cheated by starting without telling me!"

With all the orgasms I had had in the past 24 hours I wasn't fully erect anyway. But now with him watching and having barely any friction in my wife's pussy I was losing what I had quickly.

I tried to focus hard and thrusted as deep and as hard I could, but my wife just laid there. Staring up at me with a smile on her face as if taunting me.

"You're going to have to do better than this baby."

I leaned down and licked and sucked her nipples. She loves that. I heard her let out a gentle moan.

"That feels good."

I fucked her harder. My balls slapping off her ass as I tried to thrust with everything I had.

"She loves it when you bend her over and just destroy her from behind." I heard Colin say over the phone.

My wife snickered, "That's with you, but my husband can't even reach me in that position. He's too small and just slips out."

The FaceTime camera tilted down and we could see his huge erection. "This is what you need baby."

My wife moaned. Just looking at his dick made her moan louder and more passionate that what my dick was doing inside her. I was humiliated and fucked harder.

"Look at his cock baby. Don't you want me to fuck that?"

She turned my head to face the phone.

"Don't you want me to have that again?"

She then repositioned her legs and squeezed them together while I was still inside her.

"I care about you baby. See what I do to give you some friction?"

She was right. With her legs squeezed together it felt amazing and I fucked harder.

"I squeeze my legs together so you can feel it baby. That's what I do for your pleasure."

"Does it feel good for you?" I asked.

She laughed out. "Good? I can't even feel it. You're not even inside me. You're just fucking my thighs."

I heard Colin laughing over the phone.

"Do it baby! Fuck me with everything you have."

Then she pulled me closer and whispered in my ear, "You don't even have enough dick to reach my pussy."

I couldn't take it anymore and just grunted as I came between her legs. I deflated and collapsed on top of her exhausted.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to fuck him baby. I'm going to fuck his huge cock and he's going to make me cum so hard."

"Please don't." I whimpered.

"Well, you do have 18 minutes left to get hard and fuck me to orgasm. Can you do that?"

I shook my head and said "No."

"How did it feel to fuck me like that? Knowing I felt nothing?"

"Humiliating."

"Well, that is the only way you will ever fuck me again. I'm done faking it for you and if you don't want me to have pleasure then I'm done squeezing my legs together and we aren't going back to you fucking me for an hour before you cum because there is no friction. We made a deal and I am going to fuck him again at least once."

I looked at her and nodded my head accepting my fate.

"Tell me you're okay with it."

"I am"

"I am what?

"I'm okay with you fucking him."

"Good. Now get down there and clean up your mess while I masturbate to his cock."

"Should I get the toy?"

"Not today. I'm too sore."

And with that, she pushed me down between her legs. With one hand she shoved my face deeper between her legs and with the other she held the phone and had phone sex with Colin and I licked her.

She came hard within a matter of minutes and hung up the phone. I couldn't even look at her I felt so ashamed. I slunk out of the room as she pulled the covers up and went back to sleep.

I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. My small penis, my gut and my face covered in my own cum... what happened to me? The shame was intense, but I knew that the thought of her fucking him turned me on... a lot. It was just a matter of accepting it.

To be continued...