All Comments on 'Wife Bumps into Her Ex Pt. 02'

by underdrive

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

He just got friendzoned and you’re calling it erotic?

I guess a divorce where she leaves you for a better man would be even better then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a fucked up nightmare. This is your idea of an erotic story? Giving up a wife to an ex boyfriend? What a pathetic sad character this "man" s no one to like in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No more!!! You have punished readers enough with your disgusting, sickening, putrifying, nauseous, ought-to-be committed character. To write this shit, you have to be as sick as him. Get help even if you are just writing to piss people off.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not into the humiliation crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Been with my wife for 22 years and never made her cum with my cock. Wish she would meet some guy with a big cock who could do the job. He could fuck her whenever he wants. I want when she fucks me she is thinking of him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Humiliation crap. Save the virtual world some virtual trees and quit printing this crap while you're behind. This is garbage for the fetish channel. The MC needs to risk prison time and put a knife into Colin for his interference in his marriage. Then he needs to take his wife on a trip to the Amazon rain forest...and leave her there. He would be a 100 times happier being single and living in Belize. -- 1☆ because there was nothing to like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If she is so enamored with Colun to begin with why is she Colin's ex? And why if she loves Colin's big dog so much, did she leave him and settle for a guy who continues to be described by her as small and inadequate? She knew what he had before she married her new guy. The whole premise of this story is illogical and insulting to the intellectual powers of even a remedial reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shame - thought he would develop bigger balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There needs to be a new category: Doormats.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

When a guy is depicted like this, it just makes me want to vomit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey piece of shit writer…time to crawl into your hidey hole and lie down in the cum swamp !!!

OOAAOOAAover 1 year ago

HOT CHAPTER!!!!!! Please, go on soon 😉👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s a story and every man I know even gouts that are harmless would throw her out and a least try to beat the guy with a weapon. I think I’d have no problem doing time if I had to defend myself and my manhood

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Despite all the screaming, it well written. I think people are just tired of the way men are written in this type of story. Most men would never accept what happened he's a door mat with no spine.

I have no idea why stories are written with men being so weak. There are cuckold out there who actually enjoy being a door mats, but I would bet most do not. If you write another chapter maybe have him realize he is not the bad guy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I get the cuckold thing, or at least I think I do, but the unwanted humiliation I don’t like. If the husband was playing along it would be one thing, just adult games with a third party, but this is cruel. Why isn’t the wife Colin’s wife? A big schlong and energy in bed are one thing, but if that’s all there is it’s a best a fun weekend.

Just my opinion though, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wimp and nasty whore .love that whore does not know what love is ,nasty cunt divorce her nasty ass.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Was about to read the next chapter and decided I better read this one first. Left me with a sick feeling for the man.Him not being able to get it up under the pressure of that countdown was totally acceptable, but agreeing to let his wife cheat? NOPE!2stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Get away from the slut you are heading for a heart break. If she can't feel you you are probably just a slave get out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous