All Comments on 'Wife Bumps into Her Ex Pt. 03'

by underdrive

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Sorry but he would rather jerk off 6 times than fuck his wife?

She doesn’t need to cuck him, he’s already done that. What a fucking loser. I hope she divorced him and leaves him destitute and alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a sad unerotic pathetic story. Even a man with a small dick would chuck this skank whore out the window. There is nothing erotic about humiliating someone. And the whores claim to love the small dicked cuck is horseshit. But if she is going to fuck the ex then at least let the cuck become a pimp and get the ex to pay for the fuck.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

This was worse than I had anticipated. You turned the man into a total dweeb. The wife humiliates him in front of others and he gets off on it. This is not just submissive behavior, this guy has no respect from anyone, not even self respect,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This says it all "I think Colin is going to make me happy too. But I will always come home to you."

Her husband does not do anything sexual, or emotional for her.

She does not worry about, nor does she bother with her husband's sexual, or emotional needs.

It is 150% about her! Why the fuck would anybody keep her around?

Here's the cheaper easier track, remember all the shitty things your past girlfriends did to you.

Then remember you don't care and they are not your problem anymore! Now have a beer and laugh at them.

Eze325Eze325over 1 year ago

Love it! Hope there's more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Crap. This gut is really going to belittle himself and let two sluts bad mouth him. No way unless he is useless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was sitting at home acting like nothing had happened. What I had heard was that she left the club last night with a guy Colin not his real name that I could not stand and was in his car for over a half hour then returned to the club ahead of the SOB. The friend that had told me sent me pictures. Not of them having sex but way more than a married person should be doing. I had to work over is why I wasn't with her. My friend also informed me that he took it upon himself and just about beat him an inch from life. I was shocked when he told me that. While we were watching TV with the children she got a call from a friend. I heard her friend asked if she was alone because she had some bad news to tell her. She started to get up and I grabbed her arm and motioned her to sit back down saying quietly that if it's bad news I wanted to be beside her of she needed support. She sat back down and asked her friend what she had to tell her. She said Colin had been attract last night after my wife had left and was in the hospital in pretty bad shape. My wife was pretty calm about it saying really did they catch who done it. No but you know that he has a record of messing around with married women. Yes I have had heard that before. Well I just thought I would let you know because you were engaged to him. Yes my wife said he cheated on me and that was years ago. He friend said hey talk to you later I had better get going. By my wife said. I looked at her and asked what that was about? She said that there was a guy that got attacked last night at the club outside. Who I asked. Colin she said. You mean your Colin? He's not my Colin. You see she had dated him and thought they were committed to each other and apparently he didn't so she broke up with him. Did you see him? Yes. Did you talk to him? Yes and I need to be honest with you I did talk to him and I let the son of a gun get to me and actually made out. I'm so sorry but I actually let him talk me into getting into his car. We actually just talked and he started trying to make out again and I got out and went back in then left to come home. Nothing happened except for making out that was totally wrong and I'm sorry it won't happen again please forgive me. I was very upset and it showed but we were ok. Apparently he had been in town on a job.

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Cuchold stories suck just like cuck stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please, please write more, this series is insanely hot, love the humiliation he has to suffer at the hands of Colin and how he has to recount what happened to her best friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not get a couple of more parts out. For me what makes the story a good read is she still loves him and she walks that line between her desires for a real cock, and his desire to hear he doesn't have one.

Most of these storys lack a new twist I wonder what would happen if her boyfriend decided he wanted to humiliate her also maybe passing her around with friends by black mailing hubby with a tell all with pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

4 stars to a 5 star story.

Your a good writer, but I hate, and i see no purpose in a unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Its been along time since you added to the story. So then what happened? To add my 10 cents with a cuck, with a quarter of cock, like her husband's, while his highs will be predictable is lows will not be. This is not a open marriage its simply a different marriage, and a open marriage would not work in this case. My unsolicited advice so don't go there. These marriages are really hard to maintain for the wife. I would like to see more emotional balancing within this marriage. Basically she's going to have to keep her unpredictable lover in line, to keep her husband in the marriage. Her lovers oppruntuity to say and do mostly as he wants is in the bedroom with the husband there where during sex he's the only real man there. I do think her having sex with her real physical man at her house involving her cuckold in the exstremes of sex talk and sex play, can increase the odds of her retaining a great best of both worlds marriage. Involving other females is not the same, and it crosses a line of disrespect on the level of a tolerating marriage for them both and not a loving marriage where to many writer blend the lines. Keep her husband the love of her life whereas most men like her husband excel in all the other areas to compensate mentally and emotionally for their sexual inadequacy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous