All Comments on 'Wife Catches the Futa Flu'

by TGPstories

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story! Thanks for posting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a great story. Loved the genomics part in the intro as I work in a lab. Only thing was it’s endogenous not endrogenous haha. Hope there’s more!

DickeredDickeredalmost 3 years ago

I'd be in heaven if this happened to my wife!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

great story well told

Will there be a sequel ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

keep up with the story really good would love to have a wife like that she could do me all the time

TGPstoriesTGPstoriesalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments but I can't really see a sequel for this as it would just be more of the same.

David's mother in-law came round to pick up the kids so maybe she could catch the futa flu and come round to ask him to help her out but I can't see Jessica being too thrilled with that and it's not really consistent with the characters.

Besides I'm already working on something longer and deeper that's almost ready and I have a lot more ideas for shorter, fun, irreverent stories like this one.

Thanks for reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Why did you (the author) have to turn her into a smug, middle aged version of a frat boy? You speak of behavior being consistent with the characters but, from how you’ve sketched the husband David, I’m betting he didn’t think or act that way to her. If you’re going to blame their changes solely on the virus then the logical progression is a completely submissive husband Jess loses respect for. Meanwhile, with the new attitude you’ve ascribed to her, Jess heads out to dominate and breed anything in sight just like a stallion. Dominate the males and breed the females. I can see it coming, this will break David’s heart, and soon she just won’t care. She’s already thinking about circumventing any parity in the marriage. To paraphrase, “You can fuck me unless I fuck you first.”

This is sad, and I didn’t see much seduction or love for that matter in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Seduction my ass! (Pun intended). The only way to save this from a drug and rape story is to have David develop an immunity to the mind-control and aphrodisiac qualities of the pheromones. Allow him to freely decide to suppress his heterosexuality and let Jess fuck his mouth and ass out of real love for her. That’s fine. Since one of the viral symptoms is greatly increased strength, I suppose she could just do it anyway. The way this disease is affecting Jess’ thoughts and behaviors it, looks like a real possibility/danger!

Rape - YUCK - not seductive.

MrRLFMrRLFalmost 3 years ago

Great story. If my wife had both what fun we would have.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

4 as while they were still loving I wish there wasn't so much of a femdom aspect to it. Far too many futa stories involve the futa dominating the guy and honestly I wish there was more romance and equal partner futa on male stories. The "bigger dominant futa" trope has been done to death and then resurrected as a horny zombie.

darkrage6darkrage6over 2 years ago
great story, ignore the morons

this story, ignore those whiny-ass morons bitching about it.

letracsletracsover 2 years ago

I'm not normally into the romance angle for futa stories. But you incorporated it in an expert fashion. Her dominance is believable to anyone who's ever been in a loving relationship with a woman who's confident enough to try out the dominant role but has never done it before. It wasn't over-the-top, it wasn't demeaning, and she didn't degrade her husband; things that usually happen in these futa transformation stories.

Please repeat this recipe in future stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Loved the soft loving femdom dynamic. Would have liked a bit more development of the characters. Maybe a bit more time for the husband to get used to the new equipment. Although I love that this story addresses that two people wouldn't magically stop loving each other if one grew extra parts. A lot of similar stories make the husband act like a raging asshole.

I'm fine with the pheromones. After all, as long as they both love each other, feel good in the process and also want to make each other feel good, how is this different from a couple using traditional aphrodisiacs? (Not that I'm the type that even dislikes non-consensual stories.) I just wanted to see more of the fun situation where a horny wife with a dick makes the husband feel weird. It turned into routine lovemaking very quickly. Which I suppose makes sense, since they are a long-married couple. But I wish both commented on the bizarre situation more.

Would love a follow-up with the new family dynamic and maybe the mentioned kids involved. Going to guess they're at least teenage if these two are mid-forties.

Rollie88Rollie88over 2 years ago

Great story! You're a very good writer.

I liked the plot a lot. The characters were good, the protagonist's character was well developed.

As said, below, it would have been nice if you could have given us a peak inside of hubby's head, into his thoughts, assumptions, and fears. But writing is very time consuming and you made great use of your 3 pages.

I like this variety of futa: a proper hermaphrodite, and improved physical ability to enable the enhanced sexual capacity. (Personally, I like futas to be all somewhat "all around superior" to the average man. But it is always up to the author, the author writes what the author is driven to write by his imagination and by the characters themselves.)

Great writing. You're a good writer. Keep at it.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

I absolutely love stories like thus one that tells a tale of a sub-hub and a wifey with surprisingly new appendages. Well told

TBADeviantTBADeviantover 2 years ago

Happy marriage?

True love despite changing circumstances?

You son of a bitch, I'm in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the perfect marriage

Leroi123Leroi123almost 2 years ago

Very erotic and very well-written!

Antarctica77Antarctica77over 1 year ago

One of my all time favorites. Love when the partner is loving, but also dominant. Jessies curiosity and caring nature was also very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Knowing her pheromones and precum is basically a drug that she purposely uses to get what she wants and not giving a shit if she rips him open doesn’t sound like the caring wife so many readers keep commenting on. If you’re going to comment then at least do it honestly and not with your brain fogged in lust over a fantasy story. This is why jurors suck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTGPstories@TGPstories
Long time reader finally drawn into writing. It's a lot harder than it looks and editing takes a way longer than actually writing something especially with work and family commitments. I like stories with fun, devilish, dominant and sexy T-girls and futas. Naughty but nice ...