Wife Confesses How It All Started

Story Info
She finally explains how friend became our lover.
2.6k words
4.16
27.3k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been years now that my wife and I have enjoyed threesomes with her best friend CJ. Our lives all changed one night years ago when I discovered CJ had started dancing at a strip club and I went down to see her for myself without my wife knowing.

That night, when CJ came over to our house after her shift at the strip club, we had our first threesome that has now continued on for over 15 years.

I thought for years that our first threesome was just a spontaneous event that happened when three friends broke the ice and realized we could be more than just friends.

I just assumed that my wife and her friend followed my lead as I always secretly wanted to get with CJ, and they were willing to share me and each other because we had grown closer over the years.

After years of threesomes and some of the most exciting sex of my life together, my wife confessed to me that our threesome wasn't quite as unexpected as I thought.

About two years after our first threesome, my wife and I had taken an overnight trip to visit some relatives and enjoyed a great dinner at a beachfront restaurant near our hotel. It was a romantic setting and, combined with some great wine, left us both feeling a little drunk and very horny.

We were close enough to walk to our hotel so we decided to forgo the taxi and ventured off into the cool night on foot. Next door to our hotel was a small bar that had a jazz band playing that night so we decided to stop in for one last drink.

We took a small table near the door, and watched the band play and looked around to room for interesting people. We always thought it was fun to people-watch and image what others in the room were talking about just by reading their body language.

My wife pointed out two women that were sitting together at the bar, both dressed in sheer evening gowns that showed off their incredible bodies. One was a slender blonde with long hair and small perky tits, and the other was dark-haired with larger breasts and great curves. They were both very attractive in different ways.

Within a few minutes, the brunette stood up and gave the blonde a quick hug and left the bar. The blonde stayed at the bar alone while she finished off her glass of wine.

My wife kept staring at her and mentioned to me how she looked a lot like CJ and said she wished CJ was there to join us in bed later. I agreed with her on both points and joked that maybe we should buy the blonde a drink just for fun.

Without missing a beat, my wife grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the bar and toward our hotel. She walked quickly and seemed in a hurry to get to our room.

As soon as we made it into our hotel room, my wife stripped out of her dress and was standing there in her sheer bra, thong panties, and high heels. She looked amazing and had the sexiest look on her face. She called me over and had me sit on the edge of the bed.

"I have to tell you something that I've never admitted to you before," she said. "Seeing that gorgeous blonde in the bar made me feel like I should share this story with you tonight," she said.

I wasn't sure what was coming but seeing her in her sexy underwear and heels made whatever she was going to tell me much easier to take.

"Okay baby, tell me whatever you want to and don't feel like I won't understand. I love you no matter what," I said.

My wife started to move her hands along her bra and slowly down her stomach to her panties. She slowly slid her hand into her thong and down to her pussy. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was playing with her clit under the panties.

"You know how much I love being with you and CJ, and I love that we have all grown so close together over the years. She's a big part of our lives and I can't imagine not having you both to share all those sexy adventures together," she said as she kept playing with her clit.

I was getting really turned on watching her play with herself and also wondering what she was going to tell me that I didn't already know.

"You remember that first night we spent with CJ when she stripped for us at home?" she asked. "She came over and we had our first threesome with her that night, remember?"

She kept playing with herself as she talked. Of course I remembered that incredible night that started it all.

"That night changed our lives because we let someone else into our bed to share with each other, and its been a wonderful life since then," she said. "But I have to tell you what had happened before that night that you never knew."

My wife opened her eyes, and came towards me on the bed. She pushed me back onto the bed and laid me down on my back. She pulled her thong off, stepped on the bed, and straddled my sides as she stood on the bed. Slowly she lowered herself down to me and held her pussy just inches from my face.

I smelled her pussy and stuck out my tongue to taste her. She lowered her pussy onto my tongue and I started licking her delicious juices. She was already wet and smelled so sexy that my cock sprang to full attention.

"Let me tell you the full story of how we all ended up together that night," she started. "You just keep licking me and I'll tell you more."

"The night you went to the strip club was not an accident. CJ and I had dropped enough hints to you that I knew you wouldn't be able to keep from going down there. We expected you were finally ready to see her strip, " she said.

I kept licking her pussy and I felt more and more juices flowing from her. She was really turned on and started rocking back and forth and grinding her pussy onto my mouth.

"I had fantasized about being with you and CJ for years, but I could never cheat on you behind your back. I love you and I hoped you would love me enough to want to share me with CJ, and I wanted to share her with you," she said.

I was so hard now and she noticed it too. My wife reached back behind her and started stroking my raging cock. I licked her and pushed by tongue deep into her dripping pussy.

"I wanted to taste CJ so badly and wanted her to lick my pussy like only a woman can, but I was too shy to do it with her alone. I always wanted to feel her tits and caress her soft skin and taste her pussy that I had seen for years when we changed together or went swimming."

I couldn't take the hand job any longer, and started thrusting my hips up and down with each stroke. My wife knows when I'm ready to cum so she sensed what was about to happen. She turned her body around while still on my face, bent over, and took my cock in her mouth in a 69 position. I came in her mouth and she kept sucking me until I was done squirting into her. I could feel her swallow a few times as she took every last drop down her throat before sitting back up. I recovered from my orgasm and got right back to licking her pussy.

"You see, CJ and I wanted you to want her and we were hoping you would eventually want a threesome so she and I started secretly planning this a few months earlier," she admitted.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My wife and her friend wanted a threesome and planned to get me into it without me even knowing it.

"I was talking with CJ on the phone one night and she mentioned how lonely she was sometimes without a boyfriend. She said she just couldn't see herself going out with any of the guys she met at the strip club because they all seemed so desperate. She joked that she wished a guy like you would come in one day and give her a chance to be happy and that's when I saw an opening to make my fantasy come true," she told me.

I could tell my wife was getting close to cumming as she got more wet and rocked faster. Within a few seconds I felt her shudder and tasted the flow of warm cum dripping out of her pussy. I lapped it up with my hungry tongue, enjoying the taste and smell of her scent.

"I told CJ that I would be mad if you were hanging out at strip clubs looking at those girls because so many of them were also hooking up with random guys for money, and I was sure they had STDs. She laughed and said that if she ever saw you there she would make sure no other dancer but her got near you. I laughed and thanked her for offering to protect you," she said.

I continued licking my wife's pussy as she told me more.

"And that's when CJ said, only half jokingly, that maybe she could offer to do a little private strip show for us at home so you could get it out of your system, and not be tempted to sneak around at the clubs. I laughed but secretly got excited about seeing CJ dance naked and even more excited that we could experience it together. CJ gave me a sexy look that made me sure she wanted to be with us too," my wife said.

My wife had now come down from her orgasm, and her pussy was clean of the cum I had licked up. She stood up and moved herself down to my cock, and slowly empaled herself with it. It slid right into her pussy as she pushed herself down on me.

"CJ and I started dropping hints to you about her stripping hoping you would get interested. I was usually home at night so I made an excuse that I had to work late one night when she and I thought you were ready to sneak down to the club. That night, I was actually sitting in the club before you even walked in," she admitted.

My wife was now riding me and I gently played with her nipples and squeezed her tits. Then she slowly rotated around while still holding my cock in her pussy, and started riding me in a backward cowgirl position. She bent forward and I could see my dick going in and out of her pussy and could see her juices running down my cock. It was a beautiful sight.

"Before you got to the club, CJ had already danced once earlier in her shift. When she came out onto the stage for that dance, I took a seat along the side of the stage and watched her closely. I got so wet watching her dance and seductively strip off her outfit. I got even hotter when I saw so many guys drool over her sexy little body. I knew then that I had to taste her that night. I was hoping you would finally have the balls to come down to see her."

I wanted to cum but my wife suddenly stopped riding me, got up, and turned around to face me again. She licked her fingers and used her saliva to wet my cock more. She then lowered herself down to me again, this time positioning my dick at her tight little asshole. She slowly pushed down onto my cock as it started to penetrate her ass, and she held it there with only the head inside her for a few seconds before finally letting it continue into her.

"When CJ finished her first dance I moved to the back of the club hoping you wouldn't see me if you came in. It was only about 30 minutes later that you got there. I knew it was you even though you tried to hide with a hat and different jacket. I was so excited when I saw you take a seat, but when CJ finally came out to dance, my pussy started dripping," she said.

I kept fucking her ass slowly as she kept telling me the story.

"When you moved to the side of the stage and I saw CJ was naked right near you, I started playing with my pussy under the table. I was so wet that I slide two fingers in and out and made myself cum in just two minutes. It was so sexy to watch you watch her and I knew you wanted to fuck her that night as much as I did. I rushed out of the club while she was still on stage so I could be home before you. Actually I played with my tits the whole drive home too," she confessed.

I was now buried deep in her ass as she continued telling me the story. She rode my dick up and down in long strokes and she arched her back as she moaned softly. Her ass was so tight and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold my cum back much longer.

"When you got home I was already dripping from excitement, and I could barely hold back from jumping you before CJ got there. When she arrived and offered to dance for us I was praying it would happen as we had planned. When she started dancing I saw the look on your face and I knew it was going to happen. My fantasy of a threesome was about to come true," she said.

With that, I started cumming in her ass and let out a loud moan. She kept riding me as I filled her asshole with cum and she pushed all the way down as I finally stopped cumming. She stayed there and squeezed her ass tight around my cock a few times like she was milking me dry.

"That's when I told you to go ahead with CJ that night, and I was so turned on when she started giving you a blow job. Watching my sexy friend blow my husband was exhilarating. Then when you fucked her I was in heaven. Everything else we did that night was like a dream come true. You fucking her then fucking me while she and I kissed was magical. I knew our lives would never be the same again," she said.

My wife slowly lifted herself off of me and squeezed her asshole so my cum would drip out. My cum fell onto my chest and she then lowered herself down to lick it all up. She licked and kissed my chest until it was all clean. She had a little cum left on her lips then she used to tongue to clean it all off.

"I love you and CJ too, and I'm so happy we started and continue sharing our bed together. I will always love you and give you whatever you want in bed, whether we're alone or with CJ. But either way, I'm yours forever," my wife said lovingly.

I am a lucky guy to have a beautiful sexy wife that loves me and also orchestrated the threesome that changed our lives. We continue fucking like rabbits and sharing incredible experienced together to this day.

More to cum...