Wife Cums Clean Ch. 02

Story Info
Jessica shares more details.
1.9k words
3.88
44.1k
22
15

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers

I woke up the next morning not knowing how to face the day. I had responsibilities at work, deadlines, and meetings. How was I going to be able to function in a normal day? The night before, my wife had told me about how she had fucked my best friend back in college just after I had graduated.

I decided not to take my usual shower or to shave. While I was getting dressed, Jessica was watching me from the bed. I didn't want her to say anything or try to make things better. I knew that one word from her mouth would send me in a spiral that would keep me from doing anything productive. Once I was ready, I told her bye and left for work.

When I got to work, I sat at my desk just staring at my computer monitor. All I could think about was Chris having his way with Jessica while I was away on one of my first business trips at my new job. I pictured how horny they both must have been at the time. She was obviously horny to walk into his room, take off all her clothes, and jump in bed with him, and I knew he thought she was extremely beautiful. All his dreams came true in one night. Jessica has the most beautiful skin, large firm breasts, and sexy hips I had ever seen. I counted myself lucky to have her.

I could image Jessica reaching to grab Chris' cock and guide it into her wet, hungry pussy. That was a gesture that signaled to Chris that she was completely into fucking him. She didn't understand this when she told me the story, but I know how guys interpret these things.

After a few hours of attempting to interact with my work colleagues, I knew the day was lost. Until yesterday, I had a pretty perfect life. I had great parents, a wonderful childhood, good education, lucrative job, and a hot wife. I had never experienced any drama like this in my life. I knew I would eventually experience something tragic, but I thought it would be a death in the family. I didn't think I would be betrayed by my wife and best friend!

While I sat at my desk, I tried to rationalize what had happened. Maybe our on and off relationship had, at that point, removed any real loyalty to me. Obviously, she didn't love me. Did she only marry me out of guilt? Did she feel so bad for fucking my best friend that she had to marry me? I had a million questions as to why it happened and how we ended up married. I couldn't concentrate at all and I had to leave early.

I drove back home dreading the conversations that I knew we would have to have. I wanted to fix this, I wanted to understand what happened, I wanted to find a way forward, but I was the kind of guy that would write someone off if they were disloyal. I would seriously never talk to someone again if they were not the loyal type. I don't have time for those kinds of people. How could I resolve this in my soul when I looked at my wife every day until one of us dies?

I walked through the door and found Jessica on the couch watching TV. "I couldn't concentrate at work, so I came home," I said.

"I'm so sorry for what I did. I was so stupid and I was drunk and immature," she pleaded. "Last night, I know why you were the way you were in the bed. You were taking me back, right?" she asked.

"I don't know," I said.

"I've heard of couples having sex immediately after hearing about something like I told you," she said. "I understand."

"I can't stop thinking about you and Chris. I can't get it out of my head," I said. "I have to know more details because I keep making up things in my mind about what happened."

"I don't want to talk about it anymore!" she pleaded. "It is only going to make things worse for you. Why would you want me to tell you the details?"

"I just have to know everything. You have to tell me everything or I'm going to have a very hard time ever trusting you or wanting to be with you in the future," I explained.

I continued, "You have to know that the only thing keeping me here is my vow. The vow I made in front of not only you but our friends, family, and God. I think that vow was based on lies and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to deal with that. For Gods sake, Chris was in the wedding, standing with me while I made my vows!"

"I know, I was so scared that someone was going to tell you about me and Chris. I thought that Chris may tell you because of all the guilt he felt," she said.

"How do you think I feel knowing that you were trying to keep the truth from me and that you were thinking about what you did with Chris on our wedding day?", I asked.

"I had decided that I wanted you forever! My vows were real!" she cried. "I just didn't want anyone to ruin what I knew we had and could have."

"What we had and have is built on lies," I countered. "I don't know who you are anymore, or that I can trust you. It took a lot of guilt for you to tell me the truth, but I'm afraid that this is just the tip of the iceberg."

"I'll tell you whatever you want to know. I want to fix our relationship so that we can have something that will be better than ever. I know that I have a lot of work to do to mend our relationship and regain your trust," she said. "I'm willing to do whatever it takes."

"OK, then tell me why you slept with Chris. The real reason." I asked.

"Chris and I always had a kind of chemistry between us. He was your best friend so we spent a lot of time together. You know that I'm kind of shy and it was easy with Chris because I had known him so long without any pressure since he was your friend," she said. "That night, it was a combination of the alcohol, talking with my friend about how she liked Chris, and thinking about you moving on to your job and being on a business trip that added up to a bad decision. I just decided to do what I felt like doing and not worry about the consequences."

"That seems like a large step to me from being faithful to me and then jumping in Chris' bed. This doesn't add up," I said. "Did you have sex with anyone else other than Chris before or since we were married?"

"No! Chris is the only one. You have to believe me. I'm not that kind of person, " she said.

"I don't know what to believe now. What about when we weren't dating in college? You didn't hookup then?" I asked.

"What is your definition of hooking up?" she asked back.

"Did you ever spend the night with some guy?", I pressed. "Did you make out with other guys that I don't know about?"

She paused, thinking about what to say next. "Yes, I did hook up with some other guys, but I didn't have sex with them," she said.

"Who where they? Do I know them? What did you do with them?" I asked.

"You don't know them. There was no sex. We just made out, and we weren't dating at the time," she announced. "I spent the night in one guy's bed. We kissed and did some heavy petting."

"Heavy petting! Is this sex ed class? I'm guessing that he pretty much touched you all over. That's what you're saying, right?" I asked.

"He didn't touch me between my legs. He had his boxers on and I had my panties on," she pushed back.

"So it was just a full night of tits and ass, huh?" I snapped.

Jessica didn't say anything. I knew this guy had grabbed her ass all night and sucked on her tits. I would have done it in a heart beat.

"He also jacked off onto my boobs," she confessed.

"Did you touch his dick?" I asked.

"I did put my hand in his boxers and you know..." she trailed off. "But I didn't jack him off all the way!" she proclaimed. "He finished himself off. He wanted me to give him a blowjob, but I just told him to cum on my tits."

I had never heard Jessica talk like this. Now I really felt like I was going further and further down the rabbit hole. I was afraid to ask any more questions but I couldn't help myself.

"Were there anymore...hookups?" I pushed.

"There were a few more, but that one was the most sexual. Most of the others just kissed me and put their hands up my shirt," she confessed.

It hurt me more than I would have thought to hear about someone putting their hands on Jessica's tits. I can't explain how perfect they were. I knew there were guys out there still beating off to the memory of Jessica's large firm tits. I remember the first time I got close to touching them. I eased under her shirt while she was laying down on the floor next to me watching TV. We had barely started dating. I rubbed the little bit of flesh pushing out from under the bottom of her bra. Later that night, I got brave enough to slide my hand between her cleavage and touch the soft warm mounds pushing out of the top of her bra. I was in heaven.

Since that initial sexually charged experience, I had touched, sucked, and fucked her tits every way that I could think of. There wasn't a freckle on her breasts that I didn't know intimately and I knew her nipples better than she did. They were the icing on the tit cake. I loved to watch them tighten up when I barely licked them or I brushed by them. Once her nipples were fully erect, I would pride myself on sucking them back to normal with my warm mouth; playing with a perfect set of tits.

When she wasn't into sex, I would jerk off on her tits, just like the hookup guy she had just told me about. Sometimes, I would cover them both with ropes of cum. I always wished that she would rub my spunk all over her tits when I finished, but she never thought of that and I didn't want to ask her to do it. She didn't need to know how perverted a guy's mind can be.

I had sat there, on the couch with her, in silence for a long time. She had to be wondering what I was thinking. I saw the strain on her face while she tried to puzzle out what I was going to do next.

"I have to tell you something else," she said abruptly. "There was one other time with Chris."

To be continued...

Don_Donson
Don_Donson
162 Followers