All Comments on 'Wife Dances in Rain Song'

by m_captain

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow!

What a pile of crap! At least it was short and I didn't waste more than a couple minutes reading this bullshit.

Bebop3Bebop3about 4 years ago

I'm not sure what to think of this. It's not really a story. Wife enters a dance competition with an ex-boyfriend, the dance is hot and the ex kisses her at the end. That summation gave us almost as much as what the author submitted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well I am not sure where my thoughts are on this one

Some husbands would have left the venue and gone home to pack her crap. I am sure I would have stayed until the end of performance. This story can get into a man's head and bounce around for awhile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice try in english

Thank you for writing. So it was quick, short, and a light topic. The husband is jealous and now has his mind wandering around thinking more had gone into rehearsals than he had originally believed. All based on his seeing them kiss "passionately" at the end. I agree a passionate kiss is not appropriate but it could be his reading into it more than he should.

But if you don't want her dressed sexy you should have said so before you agreed to the dance. You never explained why she entered the contest? Had they been a dance team prior to her breakup?

HikingThruHikingThruabout 4 years ago
is she really married? or just an attached slut?

"she is dancing with one of her Ex-boy friend; whom she dumped 2 months prior to our marriage. At 27, she has flat tummy & curves at the right places.

She has been working since the last 3 years and trust me she gets more roses on valentine's day than many other girls in the same town..."

Supposedly married as long as she's been working, receiving flowers from anyone and everyone, and broke up with ex two months before marrying?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Needs Developing

The story needs developing. This development could come about by the use of dialogue. Maybe you are leery of using dialogue because English doesn't seem to be your native language.

What makes a story interesting is conflict and then resolutio of the conflict. What conversations between husband and wife finally led to the husband giving her permission to rehearse and then dance with an ex-boyfriend? The husband must have already been emotionally conflicted about this situation. His desire to be a 'nice guy' seemed like a resolution, but it turned out to be a false resolution, since now he is more deeply troubled by what he has seen. Perhaps ground rules had been agreed upon between husband and wife which forbade her kissing her partner. Now that the husband has seen her kissing him, what will he do about that?

Your story is not so much a story yet, but more like a brief sketch or outline of an idea for a story..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Look it this way!

I am not an Anonymous hater, but I HATE whet Cuck Shit pollutes Loving Wife section. It should be in Trans section because that is what they are.

Now... I know that you didn't state it openly, but you are drifting towards it.

SO... welcome to bunch of mentally ill morons, we got plenty of them here!

PS: if you don't think that I am correct about my observation, post part 2 that will either clear this mess up, or cemented it down?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
You married her two months after she supposedly stopped fucking this guy?

So during that two months you courted, got to know each other, determined you were life partners, proposed, planned, and married. In eight weeks. At 9 weeks previous to the marriage he was fucking her brains out.

You married an aardvark. Next time take a closer look. Whatever happens between them you deserve.

Ahhh, isn't the humiliation and disrespect delicious??? You poor fucked up loser. Just keep making love to your keyboard, something you can relate to.

KingBandorKingBandorabout 4 years ago

Far better to keep her chained to your bed.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 4 years ago

You had a great idea, but you quit as soon as you started. Tell us what you see as happening in a case like this and I'll bet you pull in some pretty good scores and comments. As it is, this isn't enough of a story to score. cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm thinking English isn't your first language?

Because the writing here is sub-standard. SO many mistakes ruined any chance of this being a decent read. He's "Open Man"? What's that? Some new super hero cuckold? Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Alright let me try and explain this!! I & my wife are married for little over 3 years; My wife started working as an HR manager for Telecom company.

I got as far as the above, knew it would be unreadable. If English is your first language, you need to go back to school. If it isn't you need to find an English editor to help you translate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
good plot

Writing is average, but Plot is good!! I guess wife wants to enjoy both ends! Wet saree-wow

premshankerpremshankerabout 4 years ago
wimp

Ass of an Husband , knowing fully well allowed wife for every thing , now shedding crocodile treas.

What a fuck

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

He is a "open man"

now open your "fly" and 'shag'

What a shame !!!

leorusleorusabout 3 years ago

You wrote this story inspired by a post you saw in quora didn't you?

I must say. Good Job. I loved reading it.

By the way I am the one who wrote that post. I almost forgot about it until I came across this story today and it striked me soo familiar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Don't give up your day job.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous