All Comments on 'Wife Discovers I Write Erotica'

by PDeanMurphy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story!

Thank you -- five stars. Will there be any more? I really hope so!

PDeanMurphyPDeanMurphyover 9 years agoAuthor
more of these

Yes the next one that follows close behind this is called

How to Fix Your Editing Problem and it may post tomorrow

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now comes the real question...

Was that a "true"(-ish) story, or just a fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
How far will she go

Very good story. I am wondering if she going to be willing to try all that you write and how far are your writings going to go to find out how far she is willing to go? I look forward to your next story.

PDeanMurphyPDeanMurphyover 9 years agoAuthor
True (ish)

Yes parts of the story are true.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
***

I really like the premise of the prudish wife becoming a submissive slut for her husband, but for some reason this didn't work for me. I found myself laughing at some of the dialog, and that pulled me out of the story. I would have preferred a little more set-up, a little less dialog, and a lot fewer references to what her mother would think.

PDeanMurphyPDeanMurphyover 9 years agoAuthor
SwingerJoe

I guess that is why we write what we know and in this case the wife was that prudish, the mother still is that prudish, and as far as the comment about worrying about what her mother would think happened everyday. Never judge totally about what you think you know. Some of the stories on here are true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I read this story first thing this morning. I even started reading some of your other stories. This was a good read...

EroticApologyEroticApologyover 9 years ago

SwingerJoe,

I understand where you are coming from, but the fact she's concerned about what her mother thinks is pretty realistic. After all a woman's mother will be the first person to impact what qualities she should have in order to land that "husband". If she's married and maintained her "prudish" character its obvious what her mother taught her proved to be correct behavior. Its not unusual for women in this society to struggle with the "good girl vs. the bad girl" persona. I liked the entire story because it seemed real. The only thing I was surprised with was how she did not put up more resistance with her inner struggle once her hubby wanted to show she's a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It Just

rang like a bell for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

How come she's seen D&M ch.5 and we haven't?

PDeanMurphyPDeanMurphyover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous--- D& M Ch. 5

I must admit I do like it when people actually pay attention to the story and know what is going on. Excellent question. I am working on Ch. 5 of D & M and she is editing it for me at this time. We still make mistakes but an extra set of eyes is nice. It will be out shortly. Thanks.

fordcurryfordcurryover 9 years ago
Additions?

I hope there are more chapters about wife, and her reading the stories. I am sure she might have some ideas too! Not all of the stories have to be 100% reality, some fantasy helps in a relationship. Like the stories so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh to be so lucky!

Almost sounds as if our wives are sisters. Mine HATES being spanked and thinks anal play is disgusting!

TrilloTrillo10 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story, thank you, a great peice of flow, character and of course lovely action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous