All Comments on 'Wife Does MMF Again'

by bucknutscoup

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why do you bother

What did we do wrong for this muppet to submit more garbage.

I thought we was promised no more stories if his first one was less than a 4.0?

Go back to dreaming with your cock in hand & stop writing crap stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MMF is 2 bi guys and a girl.....

MFM is just 2 guys sharing a girl, KNOW the difference.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Get a freaking editor!

Quotation marks and proper punctuation are not optional.

No score

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What a truly sicko.

Take a long walk on a short pier carrying a suitcase filled with concrete.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
I see that the writer didn't read the comments of part 1...

I see that the writer didn't read the comments of part 1...And still wrote a even worst part 2!!! The secracy they wanted in part 1, was forgotten in this part! Soon all military of headquarters will be fucking her!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: Get a freaking editor!

Why no score? Unless, for some reason, the site averages the scores from the total amount of reads and not the amount of votes, no score does nothing. Now, a rating of 1 is a different matter.

gordo12gordo12about 9 years ago
Unfortunately

The stories take up to a week to make it thru the system so if several chapters are submitted over a few days the first one won't even be up. Making comments to stop are pointless.

Frankly the story (all three) stink. Best to give it a 1* and move on.

1* is better than just ignoring it. It reduces the overall average whereas just moving on leaves the average the same. A lot of readers will look at the score before reading it. Enough 1* and it will sink into oblivion.

robguy1941robguy1941about 9 years ago
Thanks for your true story

I enjoy your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Aw, this just keeps gettin' better and better all the time.....

......so it appears you are of the type that sees no issues or potential trouble from sharing wifey with anyone that crosses either your or her fancy.

And love is not sex and sex is not love, right?

So when she comes home a little coy and distant or distracted and you don't get it, try on the idea that she's fucked someone that rattled her back teeth and left her hungry for more of that every day. Sex with you falls off, and eventually you confront her. She cries and tells you she's fallen in love and leaving you. Your gutted, because this comes as a surprise. Surprise? Really?

What's the old adage? Oh, yeah....if you don't want burned, don't play with fire!

In spite of your obvious denial of fundamental human nature, you have put the love of your life in a place where your fun, recreational sex leaves her available to any man. Statistically, sooner or later "any man" will happen.

I hope your "true stories" have a happy ending (other than ejaculating). You've made a whore out of your wife, though.....

SolonarjrSolonarjrabout 9 years ago
Me too!

I have been lucky to have lived with a slut wife for many years. She has had over 50 experiences with other men and has described each of them to me in detail. I've even watched her fuck a few other men. Of course, I have not been idle. I haven't fucked as many other women but enough. It has been very exciting!!!

Then funny thing is, friends regard her as the perfect wife ... and, I agree!

dirtyomandirtyomanabout 9 years ago
I like this situation!

I have had four wives & non of them wanted to fuck another man while we were married. No#4 fucked her daughters boyfriend as soon as we separated. He got him a couple of 3somes I'm sure.lol

I like these storys cuz they are 1 pagers, & everyone has a good time!

Thanks for a good quick read. You said your wife has a "Brazilian Ass", is she Brazilian? One of my exes,brothers married a Brazilian dancer & model. God I wanted that pussy so bad!!

playman64playman64about 9 years ago
Thanks

I enjoy reading your stories and pictures.

Keep sharing and writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story!!!

I loved it, my wife and i have had many threesomes and enjoyed them all. No we didn't get separated we just kept looking for more and have been married for 59 years now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous