All Comments on 'Wife Enjoys Her Friend'

by HotwifeKim

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
deadonedeadone7 months ago

So the husband got nothing from slut Sofia? Keven fucked her, husband never made contact. Yes, this is a one-sided relationship, he's concerned about her, and she doesn't express one care about him.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Slut

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

wow, that Deadone commenting below should change his name to BrainDead. The husband got every bit as much out of this encounter as the wife. If you have to count every single touch feel or lick to determine if things are fair, then you are an idiot. Of course, if thats how you approach these stories, its clear you're a single guy with no chance of ever having a pussy around your dick.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This sounds like the perfect morning after to a fun night. But what about that breakfast?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Slut wife. Nothing hot about it.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

This whore switch hits.

mattenwmattenw7 months ago

An anonymous commenter says "The husband got every bit as much out of this encounter as the wife."

This sentence alone shows me that you have to be mentally degenerate to find such crap erotic!

I recently asked another commenter when he is sitting in the beer garden and has a wonderfully freshly tapped beer in front of him and another guest comes along and spits into his glass, whether he still drinks the beer? He was outraged that I would even think such a thing. When I asked him why he was taking back his wife, who had been jizzed on by someone else, he really didn't have an answer!

Tark308Tark3087 months ago

Really hot story.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

More of the same . Good story without too many complications

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous