Wife Enjoys New Years in the Desert

Story Info
Husband and Wife go to a NYE party in a Muslim Country.
2.3k words
3.42
36.4k
18
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story actually happened and is a follow up to "WIFE BUYS IN - A CAUTIONARY TALE". Obviously, some minor details were changed to protect the identities of those involved. Also, apologies in advance for the length of this. I tend to have "verbal diarrhea" and get very descriptive at times. Lastly, as I've seen on many stories here, there are many trolls on this site. Feel free to spew negativity in the comments, but that won't change anything. Enjoy a story from my life....

*********************************

In my previous true story, "Wife Buys In - A Cautionary Tale", I described my wife Jen and I (Sam) and our first foray into the Hotwife / Stag-Vixen Lifestyle, and how it didn't go as I had planned or envisioned.

After the events in the previous story, our sex life got back to "normal". Although the concept of an MFM threesome and seeing my wife fucking someone else was still hot, both Jen and I were happy to not revisit it just yet. I did though, masturbate often to the audio of Jen and Kevin fucking and Jen and I even played the audio during our own lovemaking. I loved hearing the slapping sounds of Kevin's dick slamming into Jen's pussy and the moans and gasps that Jen made, but we kept it at that.

Fast forward a few months and I was sent on a business trip to the Middle East and Jen accompanied me. The business meetings part was only a few days and was scheduled for right after Christmas, so we extended the trip a little and spent a week there so that we can enjoy the New Year celebrations

The country we went to was a religious Muslim country that didn't permit the use of alcohol and was very strict about the dress code for women, so Jen had to dress conservatively when touring and going outside with me. There was no real nightlife scene there because it was prohibited.

I went online trying to find some sort of "underground" party that Jen and I could go to on the weekend. After spending a long time searching, I found something advertised as an "adult party" with an open bar and an entry price that amounted to $20 per person - not a lot at all for what was advertised. I contacted the host, who turned out to be a nice guy named Ahmed, to find out more details and he explained that it was a swingers-type party, but there was no requirement to be naked or do anything, and that if we would attend and just watch, that would be fine as well. He also invited us to join a WhatsApp group for attendees of the party, which I signed up for.

I told Jen about the party and its concept. She was very unsure about whether or not she wanted to even attend but asked me to have her added to the group and she'll make a decision closer to the time.

The WhatsApp group was pretty lame, with a particular guy "Dr. Mo" often texting very sexual comments out of nowhere or posting sexual memes or gifs of what he hoped would happen at the party - lots of prom GIFs of women getting Double Penetrated, giving blowjobs, etc.. None of those posts made Jen want to go to this party and she was very much thinking that we would skip it.

We got to the country, had a great time touring and sightseeing and on the day of the party, we went to visit Jen's friend of a friend who was having a small New Year's Eve BBQ for her neighbors and friends, none of whom we knew. Jen told me beforehand that if the BBQ was nice, she'd rather stay there and enjoy it, and I agreed. I thought the party could be interesting but wasn't dying to go. Jen got dressed for the BBQ in a short black dress with short leggings underneath, so that if her dress rose up, nothing was exposed. She was also wearing a nice pair of heels. She looked incredibly hot and sexy.

The BBQ was nice but there were a bunch of kids, and it was a little boring. I didn't push Jen at all and waited until she told me that she thought we should leave. We called an Uber taxi which took forever to come and headed towards the party. In the Uber, Jen reapplied a little bit of makeup and took off her leggings, leaving her tiny thong on under her dress.

By the time we got to the party, it was close to 11:00 PM - 2 hours after the official start time of the party. We were the last to arrive, and the host - Ahmed, greeted us warmly and gave Jen a big hug and kiss on both cheeks. We made our way through the venue, which turned out to be Ahmed's home, and the house, which clearly was a home for his family, was tricked out as much as possible to have a party-vibe. Dark rooms with neon lights, a full bar with a bartender, music, and a large TV.

There were about 30 other people there, mostly couples and a few single guys. We were the only "non-regular" there, and only the 2nd American couple, the other couple being a 50'ish year old couple who moved to the Middle East from Tennessee.

Jen and I got drinks and were approached for conversation by a bunch of different people.

We were being chatted up by the host Ahmed and his wife Naor, as well as by "Dr. Mo" from the WhatsApp chat, who in person was a very pleasant and nice guy, a large fit single guy named Omar, who was a personal trainer and nutritionist, and the other American couple at the party.

The American couple - Robert and Stephanie were talking to us for quite a while, with Stephanie being very touchy with me while we were talking. Stephanie was a decent looking petite woman in her early 50's who took care of herself. She was probably about 5"4 and 120 lbs. with a smallish chest - about a 34B. Robert was a large man - about 6"1 and 250 lbs. who looked like he was in his late 50's.

Jen and I made the rounds, often while one of us was stuck talking to other people and eventually wound up talking to the same group of people again.

Eventually, Robert, who was being a little "handsy" with Jen, but nothing crazy, excused himself for a few minutes. Jen started talking to Stephanie and asked her about the party and their sex life and what brought them here, and many other questions. She also told Stephanie that she noticed she was very touchy with me, and asked Stephanie, very directly, if she wanted to fuck me. I was totally shocked. I didn't expect Jen to do that, and I couldn't believe she did. Stephanie told Jen and I that she found me attractive and did want to fuck me. She quickly added though that she and Robert play as a couple, and that if she was going to fuck me, Jen would have to be with Robert and let him fuck her. Stephanie told Jen that Robert has a huge cock and that even after 20 years of marriage, every time she gets fucked by Robert she can't walk straight the next day. Jen told Stephanie that while she appreciated the offer, she didn't think Robert was her type and wasn't really into the idea of fucking him. Stephanie persisted and told Jen how she would get the fucking of her life if she went with Robert, but Jen just told Stephanie that she really isn't into huge dicks because it's caused her physical pain in the past, and that she would have to pass.

We excused ourselves to get away from Stephanie and went upstairs on our own to look at the play area. It was interesting how Ahmed set everything up, but also a little weird. He transformed his son's room and daughter's room as well as his own bedroom, into sex/playrooms. What made it weird was that there were still decorations and kids' stuff in each of his children's rooms that looked out of place with the purpose of the room. We were too weirded out to even try something on our own, so we went back downstairs.

When we came down, we got new drinks and were also approached by an attractive Middle Eastern couple who told us that they had a full recording studio in their home and they often host wild parties there. They gave us their information and told us to arrange a date with them in the next few days. We tried to but there were scheduling conflicts on both sides so it didn't end up happening.

We then wound up back with Ahmed, his wife Naor and Omar and we all started talking to each other. Soon Naor started talking to me and she admitted that swinging wasn't her idea, and while she has had sex with a few guys, with Ahmed's encouragement, she is basically doing this so Ahmed could fuck other women. She wasn't really very happy about this party, but said that every month another attendee hosted, and it was her turn this time. In the middle of our conversation, I looked over at Ahmed and he told me that Jen was very beautiful. He asked me if he could kiss her and make out with her. I told him that Jen was her own woman, and she could do whatever she felt like doing. He seemed a little surprised to hear that I left decisions up to her, and he asked her if he could kiss her and she said yes. They kissed softly, and then he started kissing Jen more passionately. Naor looked at me and basically threw her hands up and indicated that she's fine with Ahmed doing what he wants. Omar asked Ahmed to give him a chance as well, and he started kissing Jen and making out with her.

While this was all happening, I left Naor to get a drink at the bar. I was watching Jen, whose back was to me, while I was waiting for my drink. Omar, who had a lot of confidence and was tall and muscular, felt more at ease with Jen, and while he was kissing her, he let his hands caress her body on top of her dress. Eventually his large hands made their way down to the end of her dress, which barely covered her beautiful ass. Omar then squeezed one of her ass cheeks and Jen made no movement to stop him. Feeling emboldened, Omar lifted up her dress a little so that her ass was exposed and placed his hand on her actual ass. I know that Jen loves having her ass squeezed during sex, and this time was no different. She was clearly turned on as she moaned and squirmed a little. Ahmed saw what Omar was doing and he moved in to kiss her and put his hand on her other ass cheek. Omar took his hand off and Ahmed put his other hand on Jen's ass, rubbing her ass while passionately kissing her. He was moving his fingers around as well, grazing the outside of her wet pussy.

I stood near the bar, getting very horny as I watched Jen get groped and fondled, with her sexy ass on display for the entire crowd. After a few more minutes, they took a break and Jen went to get a drink. She found me and asked me what I was thinking and told me that when Ahmed was making out with her, she felt him press against her and that he was very hard and definitely "bigger than average". She told me that Ahmed asked her to go upstairs to fuck him. I asked her if she wanted to, and she said that in all honesty, all she wanted was to be wanted, and she had a good time making out and being groped, and feeling the outline of his cock, but she wasn't in the mood to fuck either Ahmed or Omar.

Jen said that she thought we should leave sooner than later because she was worried that Ahmed and Omar would put more pressure on her to fuck them. We called another Uber and made our way outside. Jen apologized to Ahmed for leaving early, although we were there for an hour and a half, and we thanked Ahmed and his wife for hosting. We then got into the car and were driven back to our hotel.

Overt he next few days, Ahmed kept texting Jen and I, telling us that he would be more than happy to come to our hotel and have sex with Jen. We didn't take him up on it though, but Jen and I did have great sex with each other, remembering her make-out sessions and reliving the eroticism of it.

While we haven't done anything since that time, we have definitely had a lot more open conversations about engaging in another MFM (which will hopefully go better than the last time) and we are planning vacations in the summer where we can possibly make that fantasy a reality. We also have been fantasizing during sex about Jen being gangbanged and blindfolded and we hope to do that one day in the future as well. That seems very hot to us both although I can't imagine it happening. One thing though that I realize over and over again, is how happy and grateful I am to have Jen in my life. We are in love and incredibly sexually compatible, and I sincerely view her as my own real-life porn star. For now, that's all there is, but if (and when) we have some more fun in the future, I'll definitely write an update.

We have some travel plans upcoming so hopefully I'll have more to write!

Cheers!