All Comments on 'Wife Enjoys Night Out'

by AdventurousBob

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
So, she isn't sorry about what happened to her?

I wonder what she would think if he had a wild night out and had fucked some slut all night.

Would she think it was alright if he was the one who had all of the fun?

bettylusvitbettylusvitalmost 14 years ago
wild

sounds so true and wonderful , a big turn

cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 14 years ago
nice

that would be so hot if husband would go for it

james_38671james_38671almost 14 years ago
keep it up

good one i love it when my wife has a girls night out like that , she really gets it on

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 14 years ago
Almost!

Talking for years about a fantasy is not agreement that the first chance it should stop being a fantasy. She and her friend went for a "girl's night out." Unless the definition of "Girl's night out" includes strange cocks explicitly then she broke any traditional marriage vow she made. The story would have gotten a better rating from me if the agreements they made for behavior had been spelled out.

Almost, but not quite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Sexy story

Great story, i hope its true. Once a month my wife goes out with her divorcee girlfriend, and she always comes home (sometimes the next morning!) with sexy stories of what they got up to. Like you id love to watch her being taken by a young stud, but even though ive asked her to bring one of these guys home she doesnt want to do that.

deadonedeadoneover 13 years ago
well yet an cuckold in the making

In a year he will get nothing but cleanup duties. Oh great story, very original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
no adventure here just wasted lives

trash is trash, always throw out the trash

dont divorce her that cost money, just toss her out with what is on her back nothing more

then go try to find a real woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Trash - Not worth reading

Another Cuckold writing down his phantasies ; The difference to other wimps here is: these stories arn´t even written well. Give it up, Bob..

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
The authors´name says it all..

...right, B o b?? Very weak.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
Poor story

I agree: This story is very poor and sickening.

dmhackdmhackover 9 years ago
You know it's crap when

the first word in the story is... whilst.

Just another bland and sad bed wetter story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Poor...

Another predictable story,...sorry author.

Also there is the issue of safe sex and STI the couple should have considered !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cuck-A-Mania!

Can you say,"STDs"? ~ WTF?! Some fucking marriage these two have! She's a cheating slut and,he's a sicko cuck.

In addition to being a slut,the broad's a slob. She goes to work without showering and/or cleaning her snatch?Her co-workers probably thought they could hear,"The Shrimp Boats Are Coming" playing over the loud speakers.Damn she probably squished as she walked. And cuckie sucked up the mad mixture from her nasty-smelling twat over 15 hours later?! ~ This is one sick couple!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

CUCKOLDED AND HE LOVED IT.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
AdventurousBob

That is a circumcision with the doctor blindfolded. This idiot thought he could write another cuckold story.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

I do get a kick out of the gay boys who need to live out there repression in a seriously bad literary way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are countless men who would love their wives to go out and have some fun like this. I will never forget the first time my wife stumbled in the door about 4:30 in the morning, her hair a mess and her bra in her hand. She looked up at me and just said….”Babe……I was a bad girl.”

My dick got instantly hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous