Wife Exposes Me to Her Mom and Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Nude wife cheers up my friend, and in a most unusual way.
15.6k words
4.6
19.5k
14
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
inafantasy
inafantasy
898 Followers

This story is a fantasy as was part one and most of my stories. It fits a little better in exhibitionism than part one did. All characters portrayed are over 18 years old. Self-edited and proofed with the help of software, so if you are nit-picky, it is not for you. Comments on the storyline are always appreciated

I had a crazy experience with my wife while her mom and aunt visited us. It helped to trigger the events that happened in part two.

We were all drunk, but somehow I ended up buck naked, erect, and jerking off in front of them. It sounds unbelievable, I have a hard time with it myself. But it happened, if you read chapter one you might better understand.

I will give you a brief summary about how it started, my wife, her mom and aunt decided to fuck with me and hide my clothes when I was in the shower. We were all drinking and I was both drunk and pissed off at all their teasing, and reacted by calling their bluff and walked over to them not just nude, but with a total boner. They were shocked, I was shocked, but I started to like the CFNM part, and they would not call it off, so I guess I was just drunk enough to give in. Yes, I actually grabbed my cock and jerked off for them. That worked out, as they took over for me with their hands, and after more drinks with their mouths.

I should not have let them get to me, but once I titty fucked her auntie it was too late, things were out of control and got really crazy. I got a hand and a blow job from her mom and auntie as well as wife Rita while still the NM in a CFNM. I was drunk enough I guess the fact that two matures were involved did not take away from the thrill. I guess standing naked with your wife's mom, is pleasureful if she is giving you a blow job.

Not much was said about it by my wife right away, just enough to reveal that her feelings were of jealousy, but she started it. I think she wanted to let me know she would like to have a similar experience. She said if we ever did anything even close to it again, she would like to be the naked one, and for one of my friends, just to see what it feels like.

I had to ask her, "Are you talking about one of my friends or specifically my best friend Rick?"

"One of your friends, of course, I would like it to be Rick. The attraction that he and I have is not a secret to you. You may have the cock, but he has the fit body we girls like to see and rub our hands all over. I would love to have him naked too, to see if my body has any effect on his penis (giggle)."

"So factually you do want to be naked for Rick, probably blow him, and maybe even fuck him?"

"Yes, busted, I would like the kind of thrill you seemed to have, you could not hide your eventual joy of exhibiting yourself to someone you shouldn't be. You looked pretty bold and happy, especially when you had your cock in my mom's mouth. You do have a nice cock, I kid you, but I also brag it up. I don't remember you praising my breasts like you once did. I bet Rick would appreciate a longer look and maybe a chance to feel them up. I am not sure I want to show him my ass, even though he seems to love it. I think it is a little large, but I guess big butts are in. I guess if I am being totally honest, the thought of being worshiped by someone else, and maybe even suck a cock other than yours in front of you would be so naughty, and quite a thrill."

___________________________

I was surprised to hear she had some of the same ideas that I had. I had been thinking about us opening our marriage, maybe even try swinging so she could explore her fantasy. Even with her confession, she might like to try someone else, it's obvious Rick is on the top of her list, they always have had a thing. It hard to bring up actually swapping, or sharing her like she did me so I have always put it off. I need to get her fucked up like she, well both of us were that crazy night with her mom and aunt.

______________________________________

Sometimes the stars align specifically for a person, one day they did for Rita. It all started when I was out having a drink or two with my buddy Rick late one afternoon. He was getting fucked up, and I was buzzed. He tended to unload all of his troubles onto a friend, like me. He was that day, mostly unloading about his wife that has not fucked him in weeks. I knew then that I was going to have to be the designated driver that night as he was way ahead of me drinking-wise. His belly aching was too much for me to handle as well. So I thought about bringing him home and seeing if Rita would help me with him.

The thing they have for each other might surface as she comforts him, and maybe I can both get some revenge for her stripping me for her kin and fulfill at least part of her fantasy at the same time. If she wants the thrill of showing off her fit body and tan to another man, this might be the chance. I was curious as well to see if I would like to watch her do it as much as she liked getting me naked and showing off what she brags about as a large penis. It would have been not so bad if it was to a hot friend of hers, but her mom and aunt. Then add the pressure to get it in its erect state.

I did not have a plan past her comforting him, but she is good at stuff like this from having girlfriends dump on her about their man troubles. I was sure she could cheer him up, and get something back from it herself. All she would have to do is go along with whatever plan I can put together on the spot.

Yes, he needed a shoulder to cry on, and not a male friend. Our advice is usually to fuck some bar slut. I called Rita and found out she was still laying out working on her tan as she had planned. I filled her in that I needed help with Rick.

The stars were aligned, because before I could tell her what I had in mind she giggled and told me she just had a Martini and was laying outside topless hoping to tease the neighbor man. She giggled again and said she was considering losing the bottoms if she caught him perving on her. I did not go into details about Rick's problems, but she has seen him in one of his blue moods. So I asked her if I could bring him over to our place and maybe she could help get him out of his funk. She did not protest, so I figured I would go for more, she seemed to be in the mood to at least flash him since she was claiming she was trying to flash her tits to the neighbor man.

Rita wanted to know what could she possibly do to help?

"I am thinking if you just stay like you are, and I can send him to get you from the yard, you being topless will give you someone you think is hot. At the same time, it would help take his mind off his trouble. As far as your idea to lose your bottoms for the neighbor, for him, I don't mind you being as naked as you are willing to be for him. The view alone should help him forget his troubles. Then you can bring him down to the rec room, maybe even while still topless. That will give him a shoulder on a topless woman to put his head on as he complains about his bitch of a wife withholding sex. I will have another Martini waiting down there, although I am not sure you need one based on your state of mind already."

"So you think me topless will do all that for him?"

"Yep, but if you lost your bottoms It would probably speed things up, but I doubt you would do that despite all of your big talk. But you were quick to get me that way in front of your mom. You even joined me eventually and fucked me in front of them. You can't deny once we got started it was awesome fucking while being watched for the first time, and your mom and aunt left pretty happy just from the view of it. Something like that would take Rick's mind off his troubles."

"Well I do have a buzz, but if you want to fuck me in front of him, that is not happening. What I said was I would like to get naked for one of your friends like you did with my kin. I had already had too much to drink when I said that. I think I added that I would like to get him naked for my viewing pleasure as well, making it just a drunken thought, impossible to pull off."

"Well, maybe a little more liquid courage for both of you would help."

"You really sound like you want this, but I am not near as wasted as I would need to be, but I did have my afternoon Martini and I can feel it giving me a little more courage. Giggle, I have some more in the shaker in the house. I will give myself a refill before you get here, so go ahead and bring him. I don't promise anything, but I might get the courage to at least bring him to you topless. So when you get here send him to the backyard to get me, I will pretend to be sunning topless, so I can at least show him some exposed tits."

It was just what I wanted to hear, her giggle gave her away, she was both buzzed and already topless. In the back of my head, I was thinking of solving two problems. I know she likes to dress scantly for Rick, so I was not surprised she was willing to be topless for him.

As far as him seeing her that way when he goes out, it should not throw him. We have seen each other's wives shed their tops at a nude beach on a dare. That was not more than a flash, this will likely be more. I would love to see her in action when she first displays them to him though, it's not like I have not seen them flirt, but never taking things too far. I have never tried to stop her from flirting, I am surely not going to start now. I have always felt a man does not own a woman, nor does she own him. I don't want to own her body, but I don't want to lose her as a partner in life. I figure let her get her thrill, it might make me feel less guilty for my fooling around behind her back, most recently with a young waitress.

I brought him in, and then told him I called Rita and she is anxious to see him. "She is laying out, go say Hi to her and see if she wants to have a drink with us. She admitted to having an afternoon Martini, you might catch her trying to avoid tan lines. I have seen you looking at those tits of hers. For God's sake maybe it will get Selina off your mind."

"Then tell her I will make her a fresh Martini when she gets here. Be quiet when you go out if you want to see some great breasts or maybe more."

He was buzzed enough to seem to like that idea. They did not come down right away, I figured maybe she was doing some serious flirting with him. I was making her Martini when I heard her giggle as she did on the phone, and also the sound of them starting down the steps. This was going to be her third drink that I was making, and I was not counting his beers. It being late in the afternoon it will probably be on a near empty stomach. I know Rick and I had nothing but some pretzels and nuts at the bar.

She was the first to become visible as they came down the steps, now giggling out of control. I found out why when she did, talk about a shock! The first thing I saw was my wife's ass being held by my best friend who was carrying her.

Once I saw more of her, I could see she was not just topless. She was not just nude either, she was nude, and in his arms. If that was not enough I soon found out the clothed buddy I sent to get her was no longer clothed either. I may have egged her on about showing some skin, and this was probably a gag to fuck with me again like the shower gag, but this duo nude thing with her in his arms I couldn't fucking believe. She was in nothing but her piercings, and playing up the gag, she had her arms around his neck, and head on his shoulder like they were long-time lovers.

About halfway down the steps, I could see a bi-product of the gag, his boner. That was not a big surprise considering. I had to chuckle, as it actually looked like it was helping to hold her up. She knew she had me, when she broke out of her lover pose, she had a shit-eating grin on her face. It was one like she has when she pulls what she thinks is a good one on me. She sure did, and she was so sexy that way, seeing her naked with my buddy brought something out in me, and I found out quickly what effect seeing her had on me. The feeling it gave me I could feel in my shorts. I was becoming as hard as Rick.

They were naked, and he was hard, it was still hard to believe. But it was quite a sight, a sexy one. Two tanned, and very fit specimens of their sex. I focused on her of course, the bright light over the pool table highlighted her breasts and made her piercings sparkle in contrast to her all-over tan. When he let her down, she did not leave his side, his hard dick was against her thigh. How could I not be surprised to see my wife's clit hood piercing and my buddy's hard cock that close to it.

I am getting carried away with the description of what I saw, but let me wrap it up by saying, "I was surprised and impressed, by many things, but surprisingly not a bit upset."

I pushed her to do it, and even mentioned her being as naked as she was willing. I never even thought about her being able to get him that way with her, she would have won a big wager from me on that.

I wish I could have seen firsthand how she transitioned from topless to nude in front of him and then talked him into joining her in the gag. I guess once she managed to get herself nude, she decided to go for it. I found she can be convincing, especially while displaying her hot body to me. She has some sexy poses that I swear she practices in a mirror. I know she had to use one to transition to nude in a sexy way. She has a partly side pose that manages to feature her ass, breasts, and most of all her pussy at the same time.

Did she promise him something more, as this was kind of a tease if it's all she was planning on giving him. Maybe she is more wasted than I thought. I was getting hard from the vision forming in my head of the two of them engaged in more, like her on her knees blowing him, or with her legs in the air as she fucked him. She had me in a place where I wanted to see it enough that I would go along with it. I know I would enjoy it if I did. I would want it more for her than him. I mean, she stood and watched me fuck her aunt's tits, and then face fuck her mom. It surprised her, but she admitted later that it was pretty fucking hot to watch.

When I finally made eye contact with Rick he had a look of uncertainty on his beet red face. The look was a mixture of embarrassment, and fear I might be pissed I think. It told me that he did not agree to this right off, that was why he was gone so long. I just had to find out how she managed to pull it off.

Rick was a little lost for words, he said he needed to visit the bathroom to get rid of some beer. I think he was going to run some cold water on his dick. It gave me the chance to corner my naked wife. I could tell she had made herself horny, so I kissed her and squeezed her bare ass cheeks as she talked. She gave me a hug like I have not had from her in years, she seemed so excited to be naked with Rick, not the same reaction I had with her kin at first.

She said, "You should have seen your face when we came down the steps naked. It was a gamble, but I knew you would not make a scene. I wanted to really shock you and figured you would never expect to see us both naked and coming down the steps. I could see I blew your mind."

"To get things started I had my bottoms on but untied. When I offered him my hand to help me up off the lounger they stayed there on the lounger with my top. I giggled when I came up totally naked right in front of him. I'm so glad you pushed me to do that, I felt like a college girl again, and still do honey. Then I thought quickly enough to pretend to be unstable. I made him have to grab my naked body as I made it go limp. One arm was on my tits, his other hand was squeezing my butt cheek to get a grip while he was trying to keep me from falling. I don't have to tell you it turned me on, and Rick's excitement was showing."

"I let him steady me, and once Rick recovered from the shock of the nudity, I put my hand down his shorts and grabbed his hard cock, and asked him if the boner he had was for me. He was speechless. So next I asked him to pick my bikini up for me. He did and tried to hand it to me, but I told him to just carry it, that I wanted to surprise Hal and settle a dare. You should have seen his face when he realized that he would be delivering me to you nude. I took advantage of his boner, and I started undoing his shorts, he started to try to stop me, but you know you men, you don't try very hard to fight when you are already hard and still holding onto a naked female. I finished getting him naked as I told him that it was all a gag and a humorous way for him and me to shock you."

"Well, shock you I did, and boy did I, turns out I got both of you."

"Yes, pretty much, but if you do what else you mentioned you would like to do to one of my friends while drunk, this might be a good time to go for that too, then my mind would be blown."

"I remember what I said when drunk, yes I already grabbed his cock a couple of times while undressing him, but I was not working up to sucking his cock, but I do plan to stay naked. I like it, and it might keep him from crying on our shoulders. But who knows what all I will be willing to do with a naked man after this third Martini you made me? Giggle."

I was a little surprised she was staying nude, but also turned on and optimistic I might get her to give me a bigger show, and give her a bigger thrill. What fun is it having a wife as hot as her if you can't show your friend what is underneath her clothes. In this case, she left nothing to his curiosity. Rick came out of the bathroom still nude and embarrassed but had his cock under control for now. He was starting to realize the depth of the situation. I might have freaked out in the same situation. It made him want to get his clothes from the backyard, but she was not going to go solo, and she stopped him. One hand on his ass cheek and another on his package did it. Where did this version of her come from, the drink shaker?

It was the beginning of a new experience, having a drink with my naked wife and buddy. I guess what we had going was a CMNM&F technically. It affected both them and me, as Rick's cock was standing fairly straight out in front of him, he could not stop that. He and I had been dressed for afternoon drinks, and not for hanging around the house. I did excuse myself to go and get some more comfortable shorts on but did not volunteer to get his stuff.

My priority was underway, and that was to get Rita to a level of drunkenness with Martinis so that she will stay the way she is. When I came back from changing Rita was sitting on the couch just like she would if she was dressed and having a Martini. Rick was next to her having a beer. He still needed some work on his mood, as he started telling his story that I was already forced to hear at the bar to her. She got up close to him and pushed her tits against his body. I knew she had courage from the drinks when I watched her listen as she fondled his cock and balls. I decided to go upstairs again to give them time alone and to avoid having to listen to the story again. I wanted to give her time to finish her drink, them being alone might give her the courage to do something else to shock him and me.

When I came back, the two of them were in a full-blown make-out session. She was on his lap, on his hard cock of course. What she was doing was not what you could call sex, but foreplay. She was kissing his neck, and doing a lot of rubbing of his pecks and abs. His dick was out of reach, but it had to be pressing on her ass and pussy. She stepped things up, mostly to fuck with me I think as she waited for me to object. She took one of his hands and put it on her breasts. She said, "I am doing my part cheering you up by rubbing your chest, it is only fair that you rub mine. Is this OK with you Hal?"

inafantasy
inafantasy
898 Followers