Wife Exposes Me to Her Mom and Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By that time I had decided to just let her know that she could have her fun. I did not quite give her cart blanc but close to it. I said, "Well Honey, your job was to cheer him up, and you seem to be doing well. I guess I just have to let you continue as long as it is working."

Rick was confused to hear that, and so was I, but I was not the one with a friend's wife groping me and urging me to grope her back. Once she heard the word, (Let you continue) she stepped things up. She worked her hand down to his cock again. All women know that if they control your cock, they control you. They were both just sitting there drinking, and once I said what I did, neither one of them had a problem feeling the other up. She was controlling the whole thing, she had to put his hand down on her pussy. That was radical, I guess it was to try to get him to finger her. I could not see the action, but her body language said it was working.

I didn't want her to make him suffer so much wondering, he needed to know more about what was going on.

"Well Rick, Rita is going to be pissed at me, but this show and attention she is giving you is not just for your benefit, in fact, it is mostly her fulfilling a fantasy she admitted having that included you. She wanted to get naked for one of my friends, and yes when pushed, she admitted that she preferred it was you. When you told me about your problem, I thought it might be a chance for both of you to get what you want and probably need. I am OK with all this, she can do what she needs to fulfill her fantasy, and you should feel free to go along with it. I am happy as long as I get to watch, and maybe get a little for myself later."

I got a look from him of disbelief, but he knows I wouldn't play with her or him when it come to something this radical. He was getting used to the idea. She sure took to it, she was now laying on her belly with her naked ass in the air as she switched and made the big step from handling his cock to sucking it. She started by just playing with his knob with her tongue, I like it when she does that with me. He had been getting flaccid, but he was back to full hard quite quickly.

She added to my statement of what brought this on. "Well, you might as well know what helped lead to this, I doubt Hal has told you in much detail about what happened with my mom and him. I was drunk with my mom and aunt. We got ornery and hid Hal's clothes while he was in the shower. We tortured him by not giving them back to him until he gave us a show. Well, he got pissed and called our bluff. Not to drag out the story, we were then four drunks, one was naked. It was a classic CFNM. Hal was pissed at first, but then couldn't hide the fact that he liked it. Things happened, and I was kind of jealous of the fun he seemed to be having by being the only one naked. I made a couple of statements while drunk, one was the statement about being nude for one of his friends, well I am, and it is for you. Now that he has assured me that he is OK with it, we are going to have some fun, nasty fun."

I said, "Well Rick, I called her from the bar to tell her we were coming home, and she was having her second Martini. I thought why not fulfill her fantasy and cheer you up with the view, well it grew to what it is now, so enjoy. So I have tried to let her know that I was OK with the other part of her fantasy, sucking someone else's dick in front of me, looks like it is going to be your dick. I guess she and I are exhibitionists but have not gone public, we have only done it with family and friends so far."

"Oh Fuck You Hal, some of that was between you and me, and I was drunk. But it was your doing it that unleashed the slut in me. Getting me nude for him led to me getting him nude. Rick being nude seems to have led me to want to suck his cock. So Rick, if Hal does not stop me when I get done with your cock, Selina will be the last person you think about."

Rick replied, "Well guys, I never had such a good time in such a fucked up, and totally awkward situation. I am guessing I am experiencing what you did with your in-laws. I can't imagine having a woman any hotter than Rita grope me. Let me know if I get carried away returning her affection."

Without saying anything more, she got even more serious with his cock. In seconds she had one hand full of his balls and the other wrapped around his shaft as she took his cock in her mouth. I knew right away with the two of them naked and her in control of his cock, something more than just this blow job was in the cards. I know how out of hand things got with her mom and me.

After she played with and mouthed his dick for a while she said, "That's a nice cock Rick, and it's so hard, I can't leave you this way."

With that, she proceeded to give him a full-blown, (pun intended) blow job. She does not do any kind of sex half-ass. She worked up to having all of his shaft, then using her fingers, stuffed his balls in her mouth. She could not hold it there very long, but Oh what a sight! Her lips were up against his bald groin, her cheeks puffed out from having a mouth full of his testicles, and his knob was even showing in her neck. It was brief but I can't describe how sexy she looked doing that with my buddy, I don't get to see her doing things with me. I could even see his toes starting to curl up from her action. I see that nude body daily, but I don't get boners like the one this view of the two of them was giving me. I could not help but grab myself and pull my dick out for some play, I guess I was officially a cuck at that moment!

She let go, got her breath, and got him down on the floor in what was like a wrestling move. She was not done with his cock, she was out of control, but I was loving it, and so was Rick. He could not say so because she was now sitting on his face as she leaned over and was back to working his cock.

Not sure if she did it on purpose, but she had her ass facing me, and I was watching Rick's tongue work. He was thorough, he did not just tongue her pussy hole, he did her asshole as well between licks of other parts of her pussy. I can now verify that having your buddy eat out your wife in front of you, as she sucks his cock can lead to a serious jerking session. I don't even remember removing them, but my shorts were long gone. We were all naked, I had not gotten that much pleasure out of a jerk-off session in years. It may have even exceeded the joy of one of her hand jobs. But only because of the newness of what I was watching while I did it. Rita was supposed to be comforting Rick, and exposing herself. I don't regret that it got out of hand and came to this.

I must be slacking on my oral, as it was not long before that she had to let go of his cock as he sucked on her clit. She had her knees together clamped on his head as she came hard, I know how that feels. You want your head out, but you are also proud of what you have done and willing to try to do it again.

They were not done, she recovered and then had his legs up in the air as she rimmed him, another thing beyond what she mentioned in her fantasy. I moved a little to the side so I could see better. Seeing her tongue buried in my buddy's asshole was not something I was prepared for, but I knew how it felt, especially when she wiggles her tongue. Rick, well if he had a coronary right then, he would have gone out with a smile on his face.

He was pretty flushed, and so was she. He made what must have been his cumming noise and face, and she clamped down on his cock with her lips and took every last bit of it. It was hard to believe what I was seeing for the first time, my wife taking my buddy's cumshot. He must have been truthful about his lack of sex, he did have a big load. She was really having fun along with the pleasure, and she showed the slut in her as she opened her mouth to show his spunk to me as she was swallowing what was not running out of her mouth. I was wacking my member at a pretty fast pace when she crawled over to my cum dripping off her chin. She knew my cum face and was right in front of my cock, her mouth open waiting for my shot.

Looking down and into her eyes as she waited was all I needed. I let loose and watched rope after rope leave my penis on the way to her mouth, and she caught almost all of them. She was so sexy back on her loins with cum from both of us on her face, some dripping off her chin. It was such a sexy pose, her pussy swollen from all Rick's tongue action, her breasts flushed from his groping and nibbling on them. It was a Kodak moment, I was tempted to get my phone.

She was in rare form, I have to say I had never seen her quite that sexually excited, but I did know how the thrill of sex with someone new can affect you. It is why an asshole like me has cheated on her. I could not help but think it would have been more enjoyable with her blessing, instead of the guilt.

She sat there looking just as sexy as when she had taken Rick and I's shot, but the view was not very ladylike with her knees up and legs open. She stopped to take a drink of her Martini, it was about gone so she downed the rest of it.

"Well Hal, you started this, when we girls give blow jobs we are doing it for you. When we get fucked it is for both parties. Your choice, Fuck me with Rick watching or let Rick fuck me with you watching. You seem to have enjoyed the show you got from us so far."

Then exclaimed, "Wow is this really going down! Better get me another Martini, I will make quick work of it, while it's decided who is going to fuck this horny slut."

I now had the opening I needed and said, "Fucking you sounds good, watching you fuck Rick sounds hot too, why not do both, we are all naked and available for it?"

I went to make her another Martini while she made the final decision. It takes a few minutes to make one from scratch, and in my state maybe longer. When I came back she was sitting on his lap facing him. I could see some of Rick's dick between the crack of her ass. She was busy nibbling on his neck and nipples as she ground her ass on his package.

I was fine with the way things were going, it was not like I was not going to get fucked, she is insatiable when drinking. Especially when drinking Martinis, they are for serious drinkers I guess, it is good that it's not her everyday drink though.

I was getting hard again then too, but not hard like Rick yet. So I made another decision and got bold, "How does that pussy feel on your cock Rick, it's just waiting for a hard cock to enter it. Rita, get in a position to put on your slut act you give to me when were are playing around, it's OK. I want to see you display yourself for someone else."

Well, there is not a whole lot to her slut act, she dismounted him first. Then she laid back on the carpet while pulling her legs up and spreading them, showing her opening still quivering from the oral. A woman giving me a peek of the inside of her pussy works every time. It is quite a sight, and even better when she opens it up with her fingers. I could see so well, I noticed air bubbles in her juices that had been bubbling as Rick thoroughly ate her pussy. I never noticed that before, but normally as soon as I pull my head out of her pussy, my hard dick replaces my tongue.

I am not sure Rick had ever noticed that effect of good oral, he was mesmerized by the view of the inside of his friend's wife's, pussy. Her doing that for us was so fucking dirty, but yet so sexy as well. He looked at me as I probably would look at a friend if I was given that kind of view. I gave him a simple yes nod to make sure he knew I was OK with them fucking, her pussy was just begging for a hard cock, and a good fuck. He gave his dick a few strokes to be sure it was ready and headed over to her.

The next thing I knew he was on his way, crawling over to her with his dick practically dragging on the floor. "You two just get it on for now, I love both of you and want to see you fuck while I jerk off to help my dick recover some more. If you don't wear her out or fill her full of cum, I will be the closer. I will save my next cumshot for her."

Rick with a slight slur of his speech, "Am I dreaming, are you sure this is OK Hal?"

"I am fine with this as long as it's what she wants and she enjoys it. But keep in mind that word of what happens here today does not leave this room."

She was on her own and was now holding her legs back as he put his knob against her hole. I love that moment when fucking, just knowing that your penis is about to be surrounded in such a warm welcoming place. Like me, he left her in suspense for a few seconds before pushing and entering her vagina.

"Oh, Rick! Can you believe this, we are fucking in front of Hal, well if you get to it we are!"

Her pussy was more than ready, lubed to the hilt. It was only a few strokes before he was burying his cock in her mouth and throat all the way up to his balls. He pushed her legs back next to her head, and I was able to watch his balls bouncing off her ass for a while.

"Harder Rick, pound this slut's pussy, and smack her ass!"

He did pound it that is, he was not in a good position to smack her ass, but he got a couple of good licks in. She was more than happy with his word, and called out, "Oh Fuck Hal, this is awesome, we got to get you a new pussy to fuck too."

Well I agree, but I already had done it many times, the last was not but a few days before.

Seeing a buddy spreading her legs and holding them and her ass up so he could fuck her silly should have bothered me right? But no, it was just too fucking hot at the time, and she was so into it. Every part of the act turned me on, I had seen P.O.V. porn, and a guy's dick going in and out of his partner's pussy. Having it be Rita, and the joy she was showing just made it better. Her moans were in-sync with his strokes, starting with the in-stroke, and ending as his butt cheeks tightened as his balls hit her butt.

Stroke after stroke he gave her, and she was just plain going crazy with joy as he continued to pound her. I was edging myself waiting for them to catch up. I am going to have to re-evaluate my contribution to our lovemaking, I tend to be in a hurry, they seemed to be trying to stretch it out. Our sex probably had gotten a bit routine for her it had to me. I use that as an excuse for getting some strange behind her back. Swinging at least on a limited basis might be right for us. Both she and I admitted experiencing some new kind of high when we had sex in front of her kin. It sounds strange to even think about what we did, but it was hot.

They were going at it with no end in sight, I could not help but be surprised that they got comfortable enough to do this in front of me. But could I fuck Selina in front of him? Hell Yes! I would grab her big ass, and fuck the shit out of that Hispanic bitch's pussy if I got the chance.

Us men are animals when it comes to sex, once aroused to this degree, you can block out whatever you want to. A husband is just a spectator who is getting as turned on as you are. I know I was aroused in a very similar way as if I was the one doing the fucking. In that and this case, I had no problem having sex with myself in front of them. Although I will admit, even after what all I did with her mom and aunt, jerking in front of a buddy was still a little more difficult at first.

If there was anything that bothered me a little, it was when he had let go of her thighs, and was taking her missionary. It was not just the position, it was what they did as they fucked. They kept going, and at one point just plain made love like I probably don't do with her enough anymore. I had to tell myself he was doing that to show her respect, and not treat her like a cumslut. It told me that this was special to him as well as her, and I reminded myself that it was not like it was behind my back.

When he was ready to cum, he respectfully pulled out to cum on her breasts. Holding his dick now slick with her juices as she stopped him from stroking it, she made it clear she wanted the shot inside her. Now I was watching his cock go in and out of her again, wondering if this was going to take even longer. But it was not long until he got what was his "O" face, then his shaft turned white from being coated with his cum. Some of the excess was running down her crack, another view I never thought I would ever get, yet enjoy."

Rita was still in rare form, add the sex to all the alcohol she had ingested and she wanted more. She had something in mind but she didn't have the courage to ask for it. So we took a break, she needed it if she was going to take me on. During the break, she had another Martini from what was left in the shaker. Rick and I finished a beer before she was willing to communicate what she dreamed up. She said, "We need a big finale to this event, after all, it likely will be a one-time thing. I think Hal fucking my pussy, and Rick then joining in and entering my ass would be a great finish."

It was something I had seen in porn, and thought most of the women seemed to like it if the guys knew what they were doing and tried to be tender. It was her night I had already decided and told her. We had close to a half an hour break, and I was hard from hearing her request. I told her if she was sure it was not just the alcohol talking, I was OK with trying it. I guess if she had never let me in the back door I might have nixed it. But she has always been quick to try to please me anyway. Rick was just as surprised as he was when we started the night, but he was half hard, it seemed like when he heard her request he had started getting hard again, and was almost ready to go.

Rita got him her bottle of lube she uses with her play toys. She told him to make sure he coated his penis well. I was a little slow getting another hard-on, so she assisted me with her mouth. After watching her suck and fuck my friend, it was nice to have her attention. Looking at her with a mouth full of my cock gave me a moment. It was a moment of appreciation and joy. The joy was evident, the appreciation was that she was mine. Women that are willing to do the slutty things she has done for me sexually, and now have done things with a friend in front of you don't usually come in such beautiful packages. I could not wait to have her fit-tanned body pressed against me and my cock buried inside her.

Once I was still enough, we started the act with my Rita riding me, I would have probably been more reluctant to have my dick in someone else's cum if it was not my buddy Rick's. It turned out to be a godsend because both holes needed lube once they were filled with cock. It felt so good to be inside her after being a spectator most of the evening. I could not wait to see what it feels like to have another cock a thin wall away. I heard guys say it is the only thing better than anal sex. I was really stroking her when Rick said he was ready anytime. She leaned over and pressed her tits into my chest. This position put her ass up in the air, her head beside mine, and her anus assessable to Rick.

Rick was real delicate with her, he slowly entered her anus, allowing her anal cavity time to adjust. I was surprised I was able to feel the shape of his knob as it rubbed against my knob and shaft. I knew that he was making progress, and I immediately felt an intimacy with both of them I did not expect. I pulled back a little, and our knobs started to rub against each other, it was a strange but good feeling, and Rita liked it too. I think it is safe to say it was a special feeling for all of us.

"Oh Fuck Guys, I love this, I think I can take a little more speed but not depth, you two are hitting my G Spot."

I did the best I could, but it is hard to thrust up, but it did feel good. Rick did not say much but, "Oh Fuck, this is good!" a couple of times.