Wife Exposes Me to Her Mom and Aunt Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to tell me without letting on that he was the guy in on it. I pushed him some more, and he just told me that you guys had a threesome, not what sexual acts were involved. That was upsetting and intriguing at the same time. So after a blow job and my promise to not get mad at him, he confessed to getting a blow job, but I had a feeling he was still holding back. I had to assume that like most threesomes they involved fucking. That should have pissed me off, and it did a little, but mostly because I was left out of the fun. I just came out and told him things will not be even until I got to fuck Hal. Well, it's not like I haven't tried, I went to pee on the hike and came back naked, and still only got to blow him."

"Every since the partial confessions painted a pretty good picture of what happened, I have been trying to come on to you, but you have been playing hard to get. I guess the strange jealousy I have had of you and the way I have always acted around you made you reluctant. I know Rita has fucked Rick, and you have him outgunned. How can I not want to find out what it would feel like to host a new and bigger cock. Not just anyone, but your's for some reason. Hal, I just want to fuck you for fucks sake, and not a romantic involvement, I think Rita wants another go at Rick and has similar motives."

Well, now the mystery was settled. Rita gave her more info than she thought she did, and Rick told her even more. It was obvious that at least Rita and Selina had this nude hot tub scenario in mind after the hike scheme failed to get Selina fucked, and yes Rick had to be let in on it all as well. What surprised me was that she seemed to have taken what she knew about what we did as well as she had. Instead of her being pissed at us, she wants to fuck me, I surrender.

A swap was imminent, it just needed to be started. Selina seemed to still be the most excited about it and addressed Rick and Rita. "How would you guys (addressing Rick and Rita) like to see the two of us get busy? I guess I will just say it, watch Hal and I have a little oral fun, and then get down and dirty and fuck in front of you. Damn, that sounds hot! I guess he and I are the ones with the least carnal knowledge of each other. Since it would be uncomfortable and hard to see here, we can move to a lounger. The moonlight will serve our vision better over there."

"Once you have seen me take a cock that I struggle with in my mouth, you guys can take a turn. I want Hal but also want to see my husband fuck his friend's wife, and see if he is holding back on me. It might seem more sudden to Hal, but once the three of us had the information we needed, we have been trying to bring it up. I was mad at all of you at first, but then I imagined how hot it would be to fuck Hal and that helped me get over it. I guess I was only that mad because I was left out. I want to find out for myself if variety is the spice of life."

Rita said, "I am in, I have only seen Hal once with someone else, and I loved it. I won't get into details."

I was glad Rita did not mention the details, but even drunk who is going to tell a friend that she and her husband got naked and fucked in front of her mom, or her husband face fucked her mom?

Rita said, "You guys go first we will follow. I think that is only fair to you Selina. Rick and I will be spectators, but once we see Hal dip his dick in that awesome pussy of yours, we might not be able to wait. In my head I picture it as a beautiful thing to observe, two people we love dearly having intimate sex just for the enjoyment of it. You don't have to worry Selina. Rick and I found out during the threesome that we are good sexually. Truth is I would never want to live with him, he wines too much about his problems."

There I was, walking to a lounger hard and, with a feisty woman I used to think had disdain for me, and likely did. She had her hand around my waist, and I had a handful of her round ass I adore. She got a little bossy when we got there, but I did not care, I was finally going to fuck her. She told me to lay down, so I did, she crawled up to my cock that was now in the upright position. She got right to sucking it, I looked down into her hazel eyes and also took in her round ass that was sticking up in the air behind her, I would like to have a selfie of her naked ass I can't see enough of.

She stopped to look at Rick and said, "You weren't exaggerating honey, this is one big cock. I thought so on the trail but did not get much time to handle it. I don't think I even want to try swallowing it. Why have you waited so long to tell me your friend was a bull, I get why Rita did not let on until recently. Not sure I would have told anyone about it. Rick, were you afraid that I am so shallow that I would leave you for such an obnoxious guy with a big cock?"

She did not get a reply and went on, "I have to admit despite his personality, I always found him handsome. But the reason I want him now is because not only do I get a big cock, but get to be watched sucking it, I can't wait to be seen by both Rick and Rita taking that big thing in my little pussy."

Despite acting like she was afraid of it, she had little trouble taking most of it, she does have a big mouth, I knew that. Then she tried for more and did better than most do with it. It had taken Rita a long time to conquer it. Selina did not stay on it long, sucking my cock was not her main goal, so she then moved up to get fucked with it. She reached down to guide it inside her. She put on a little act, "Oh Fuck, there is no way this big knob is going to fit through this little hole of mine."

I don't think she was going for a laugh, but she got one, how could we not? But there was some truth in her statement, it did not go in easy, it fit, but her pussy was just not ready for it. She had to hold it against her hole and wiggle that nice ass of hers before it opened up far enough to let it past the opening. But when I felt my knob penetrate her she seemed happy to finally have it inside her. "Oh My God Hal, fuck me with that monster."

She was exaggerating, but I also realized that she was tighter than Rita, something I planned on keeping to myself when it comes to Rita. Once she got going she had no trouble riding it. I can't say I did not like it, well love it. Holding that bountiful ass I have admired even while covered for years as she fucked me. She was very verbal, and not a bit filtered. "Damn, you guy's I am not lying this is one big dick on this asshole! I don't remember having one this deep in me. I might have to start treating him nicely so I can get another ride someday. Yes, I still think you are an asshole, so I guess that tells your Rita that she doesn't need to worry about me running off with you."

I barely got into pounding her when it was my turn on top of her, I saw we were probably going to lose our audience. There was my naked wife and buddy engaging in foreplay while Selina and I fucked.

I had to ignore them, as I did not want to miss out on the joy I was getting having someone that was often rude to me, but yet now doing the most intimate thing you can do with another human. I could tell that if I did not take over the event, I was not going to be able to delay getting off for very long. I decided to show her my strength and asked her if she wanted to try sitting on my face before I accidentally fill it with cum. She got the picture and was straddling my head as I held her by her ass again, her sweet pussy was right there where I could get to it and see if I got the same results I get with other women. I started exploring first, that is my style.

I like to find out where I get the best reactions. It did not take me long as she reacted right away to my style of pussy eating. It was very much like when Rick first ate Rita out. I got Selina off three times before she had enough. It was not so much my skill I surmised. It was about being new to each other as well. She was loud and could not take it anymore. She was so loud the other two had to stop their play to see what the fuck was going down.

"Oh Fuck Hal, if you make me cum like that again I might lose my fucking mind. Get that big dick back inside me, finish fucking me."

So I did. Selina was so limber and compact, she could roll herself up into a ball with her pussy on top.

I got up over her and came down and into her, my version of pile driving. I guess like sports this became a competition with Rick, I wanted to fuck his wife harder and get more "Os" out of her than he got out of mine. Even though my cock felt so good going down into the tight hole of this feisty Hispanic minx, I could only sustain that position for a short while. I had the stamina to go longer, but I was just too close to cumming when I pulled out the first time. I also wanted to feel our bodies press against each other so we changed to missionary. An often maligned position because it is considered so basic.

Who does not want to fuck while a babe is pulling you down with her arms, and clamping down on your ass? It is so easy to add kissing and tongue-sucking in this position, all while looking into eyes that are only an inch or so away from yours. It's all so good that it is often confused with love!

I thought the cumshot that felt when I gave my mother-in-law a facial was special. But it did not hold a candle to this one I had while being watched by my buddy fucking his wife. I could feel every part of it, my balls tightening, my cum exiting my penis. She tightened her hold on me and dug her nails into my back. Rita has only done that the few times we orgasmed together. Then she yelled in pleasure, "Fuck Hal, you did it again!"

It seemed to last, but could never have lasted long enough. It was special, no denying it. I wished orgasms like that lasted longer, I am sure women do too.

We rolled over on our sides and just stared at each other. She said, "I am so glad that Rick fessed up about the threesome, and Rita was fine with this. That felt so good, so new. It may sound weird, but not only do I hope to do it again, I can't wait to talk about it as I have regular sex with Rick."

I was not sure how to take that, but had an answer, "I think you will find that this experience will make your sex as a married couple better, the meat a guy has to offer has little to do with it, mine was not just new to you, but I worked harder than normal to please as well, yes I am a showoff. I will say though that I am thinking

having a change of partners with you two is not something that shouldn't be done again sometime. Like a vaccine, we all might need a booster, and I can't imagine never holding you by your firm round butt, and eating you out again. The fucking was just a bonus."

I then told her, "The next best thing to fucking someone new and have your spouse watch, is to watch them. It is a quick way to find out if they are slacking on you. But you have to concede that new sex is more exciting when you are under pressure to impress, like you were with me, and when you and Rick were new."

"That said, let's go watch my wife suck your husband's cock, as he is eating her pussy. I can attest to the fact that they do one hot 69. I had to grab my cock, and, well let's just say I almost came watching them."

We did, she and I took a seat, hydrated with more booze, and watched. We got there just in time to see the outline of Rick's knob in my wife's neck as she swallowed his cock and held it there until I thought she might pass out. Selina looked impressed, maybe a little jealous of Rita's skills as not every woman can do that. They are still relatively new, but she has had a lot of practice with me, she loves sucking cock. I noticed Selena was looking at him to see if he was holding back any pussy eating skills on her. I guess it is something that goes along with swapping or the swinging lifestyle. You don't want your spouse getting better oral than you are getting.

I will say that ever since I told her the last time not to hold back, she had been more verbal with me, but still not as much as with Rick. We had kind of snuck up on them and Rita thought they were alone. "Oh Rick, I did not think you could get any better at eating my pussy, but you have it down, I am about to cum again."

I guess the night's activities kind of busted Rick if he was not very honest with Selina about our threesome. I wondered if either one of them have been honest, this was only the second time they had significant sex. She had to do more with him than just blow him on the hike. They had the shortest trail on the hike, and we waited a long time for them to get back. I guess I am guilty of not being totally honest either. I was very vague about what Selina and I did.

I was gone a few days for work after the first impromptu swap during the hike, but she did not seem to miss me as much as usual. I guess suspicion and paranoia go with swapping. Something to get used to I guess, I still am the guiltiest, I nailed the waitress again. But, I guess we were going to have to learn how to deal with the downsides of this new lifestyle. I just hoped that Selina could, as I wanted her bad already, and we had just got done. I was hard as hell and she was already playing with my bone. I kind of think she did not enjoy watching like I did, we may have unleashed something within her. I guess that makes sense, there are more cucks out there than cuck queens. I don't know why some people look down on cucks, there are different degrees of it. I know I could never be hardcore. I consider hardcore as someone that lets their spouse have complete control and deliberately picks guys up to fuck in front of him.

Selina was going to have to adjust to make this work. She wanted to fuck again, but where she wanted to do it in private. I ended up watching as I got another cock sucking. I guess it kept her mouth busy, she is a talker Rick claims a nag. He probably was telling the truth, she was relentless on the hike about us fucking. I just took the blow job and watched, it was hot, but not as much as the first time. This time I saw him make a couple of moves that I always thought I made up. His pile-driving technique was more than just similar. I had to just relax and watch it like I would live porn. Rita was happy, and more verbal than me. There I go again!

We were beat, all of us I thought. Just sitting around in the nude having a drink, and deciding if we should call it a night. Selina wanted to fuck some more and wanted it to be private with our swap partners. I was glad she liked fucking me, she was pretty verbal too. She wanted us to retire for the night not with our spouses but with our swap partners. It was discussed and the rest of us thought it was pushing things, we had a great night. She was overruled, when we retired it was a foursome in one bed. It was OK though, I do not mind sharing a King Bed as long as there is no male bi-sex involved. I guess like most males, I was open to seeing Rita and Selina's head's in each other's pussy though.

We ended up in their bed for the night, having more sex did happen, but it was almost a solo for Selina. First, she rode me as I pretty much just let her, I let her use my cock to get off. Then when she gave up, she fell asleep while trying to suck my cock to get it hard again. "My God" that girl can both suck and fuck all night! All I can say is I was well fucked and sucked that night when we all finally dosed off."

We had to spend the night, we drank too much. Us guys slept in, I woke up to a dick in my butt crack, a limp one thank goodness, and a hairy arm over me. I was being spooned by my buddy. He was pretty embarrassed when I lifted his arm off me and he woke up. I might have done the same in our state that night, Rita and I are spooners. He thought I was Selina, well maybe Rita, it doesn't matter anymore, but he thought I was a female for sure.

We finally got around to laughing it out. I had no clothes there, I left them in the pool area. He agreed to walk down there naked with me. We found the girls down in the kitchen in nothing but aprons, so that was a good way to start the day, us nude and them so sexy with their important parts hanging out. I was glad to see the two of them seemed closer than they had ever been in the past.

I could not help but go for the laugh and tell the girls that Rick tried to butt fuck me. I got the laugh I was going for and more, but I also got covered with the drink of orange juice Rita had just taken. It is a good story I will probably tell it to someone in front of Rick again.

Selina had the last words as we left, "We should do this more often, maybe plan a vacation together next summer, more nudity this time, not just us girls showing tits."

"Maybe vacation together every summer?"